Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Post Your Jessica Biel pics here....

Why post them here. According to previous posts, she is way too over rated and no one here would want her since their SO's are super models. :shocking:

Why post them here. According to previous posts, she is way too over rated and no one here would want her since their SO's are super models. ;)

You really didn't understand that concept, did you? She's hot, but also overrated. Doesn't mean people still wouldn't want her, just means she's overrated. Why do you take this so personally? It's like she's your sister or something.

You really didn't understand that concept, did you? She's hot, but also overrated. Doesn't mean people still wouldn't want her, just means she's overrated. Why do you take this so personally? It's like she's your sister or something.

I don't see how any guy that is straight would consider her over rated. She is HOT.

I don't see how any guy that is straight would consider her over rated. She is HOT.

Yes, she is hot. She's also overrated.

Yes, she is hot. She's also overrated.

OK, fair enough. I understand what you're saying. I thing Jessica Simpson is the epitome of overrated. I would take Beal over her any time. :thumbsup:

This whole thread and not one hot pic of Biel has been posted? That's focking horrible. I don't care what kind of ongoing argument is happening, that's flat inexcusable, fockers!

NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$@#%@#$%@#%

SFW

serious?

Dead serious. It was a photo shoot for one of the mens magazines. I was living in LA at the time and the entire city was buzzing about whether or not that should be considered child pron since she was under age

I thing Jessica Simpson is the epitome of overrated.

I agree, she's very overrated.......but I'd still bang the holy hell out of her. I'd just have a ground rule - no speaking. She's a good choke-fock candidate.

The sexiest sh1t she has ever done, the Gear mag shoot. I hoped so badly this was a sign of things to come for her, but she drew the line on nudity with this shoot. What a ######. :thumbsdown:

Good rinks there Big Blue.

I agree, she's very overrated.......but I'd still bang the holy hell out of her. I'd just have a ground rule - no speaking. She's a good choke-fock candidate.

:doublethumbsup:

Wait.... is she washing her cooter in the sink? wtf?

"baby, why you put yo' cooter in tha' sink? something wrong witcha? what's wrong witcha? that the new thing now? running around, sniffing cocaine, waiting to be sure drip, put yo' cooter in tha' sink? baby ... that's nasty"