Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Did Scooter die ?

I agree with Hyrgeek, this thread has taken a downturn. Somebody think of some more bad sh!t to say about foolball scrotum

Enough bashing on the guy. He's gone, it sounds like he's happy at the other site and he's productive there.

If you're really interested in making this place better, why don't you be part of the solution instead of the problem?

TIA :thumbsdown:

This is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't care why MOOSE and Mike don't get along. I want to know why Scooter is a ###### and what I can do to antagonize him. The thread topic what "Did Scooter die?". Let's get back to the douche in question

OK, I'll pile on. He was a total POS. Everytime somebody disagreed with him, he would start a flame war and act like he did nothing to provoke it. 99% of his 300 zillion posts were BS. Good riddance.

Enough bashing on the guy. He's gone, it sounds like he's happy at the other site and he's productive there.

If you're really interested in making this place better, why don't you be part of the solution instead of the problem?

TIA <_<

all i can do is post and talk football...already been doing that

Problems? It's only problematic for you and that's why you stoop to insults and that's what got Scooter banned. Have great day! :doublethumbsup:

itsatip you're still a d##chebag that doesn't know a thing about FF and just try to stir up sh!t in an attempt to build some worthless bored cred...

now, isn't it about time you started chugging down that bucket of AIDS infested razorblades so the entire world, and not just this bored can get back to being a better place??

TIA. Goodbye. :wave:

p.s. good job at ignoring the part of how idiotic you were by insinuating i was pimping a specific different bored just because i pointed out the issues w/ this one... :thumbsup:

now back to that bucket for you...

I never forgave MKB4 the day he posted on and on about the pool party next door to his house with highschool/college age girls in bikinis and refused to post any pics. :doublethumbsup:

If that is not grounds for lifetime bannoration, I don't know what is. :thumbsup:

i can't tell you the last time i posted on the Geek board... so i :doublethumbsup: when i passed your sorry arse...

but now that you're watching, i better pick it up...

You are not welcome on the geek bored :thumbsup:

You are not welcome on the geek bored :nono:

:banana: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

You are not welcome on the geek bored :banana:

Not only a multi site cat fight....but now we've entangled innerboard boundaries. Go get 'em Famous on the Geek Board. I suppose it's like BigPete talking football over here.

Not only a multi site cat fight....but now we've entangled innerboard boundaries. Go get 'em Famous on the Geek Board. I suppose it's like BigPete talking football over here.

actually Big Pete is better at the football than at the funny anyway.

Given his complete lack of the funny, (except for his "girls that I'm banging" posts) it couldn't be too hard.

:banana:

He must be Really NOT funny then! :banana:

He must be Really NOT funny then! :headbanger:

I feel sorry for him actually -- but pretty much yeah. he is decent on Bronco news.

How the fock did a FFLW bashing thread turn into bashing

BIG PETE!!@#@

How the fock did a FFLW bashing thread turn into bashing

BIG PETE!!@#@

Because of Moz. He's an instigator.

Because of Moz. He's an instigator.

actually i think it was cause Sux said i wasn't allowed on the Geek Board... :headbanger:

then Joc brought in Big Pete...

im not picking sides..but like steve downie, rob ray or tie domi in hockey...im just gonna skate by this scrum and punch random people in the side of the head.... :headbanger:

Sorry guys.....I have been in Colorado spending time with my dad....he is in the advanced stages of cancer. Just got back home last night. I'll lock the thread.