Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Back Online

Sorry for the downtime guys. :angry: The Operating system running the server had a complete meltdown and wouldn't reboot... and it wasn't even a Microsoft OS. ;) Thank goodness for backups or this might have been the great purge of 2008. If you're running into any trouble with your saved preferences in your account, please let me know.

Sorry for the downtime guys. ;) The Operating system running the server had a complete meltdown and wouldn't reboot... and it wasn't even a Microsoft OS. ;) Thank goodness for backups or this might have been the great purge of 2008. If you're running into any trouble with your saved preferences in your account, please let me know.

TSR-80's are the suck :angry:

Can't wait for all the Belicheat posts, this should be fun to watch. Now i understand how he went from a moron in Cleveland to a genius in New England.

Sorry for the downtime guys. :pointstosky: The Operating system running the server had a complete meltdown and wouldn't reboot... and it wasn't even a Microsoft OS. :dunno: Thank goodness for backups or this might have been the great purge of 2008. If you're running into any trouble with your saved preferences in your account, please let me know.

Whatever you do. Please never lose my post count.

TIA

Those can be tricky.

Sincerely,

Latin Pimp

HAHA!

Well played :pointstosky:

Can't wait for all the Belicheat posts, this should be fun to watch. Now i understand how he went from a moron in Cleveland to a genius in New England.

maybe I should start it off for us hey?

Anybody else having "pop ups" all the time now? I can't go 2 minutes without an ad.

I was.

A file called zango was causing my problem with pop ups.

Who the fock are you

I was.

A file called zango was causing my problem with pop ups.

thanks, I'll check it out