Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Where do you think J Porter ends up?

He's made it abundantly clear he wants to leave and he's a FA. May be one of the better FA WR's in the market this year. Whattya think? Eagles?

I know a Tennessee Titan fan that would like to see a 6'2" frame headed this way. Just let us get at least 1 FA this offseason!

I know a Tennessee Titan fan that would like to see a 6'2" frame headed this way. Just let us get at least 1 FA this offseason!

I think that's actually a pretty good call. Tight'uns could sure use him.

him and kelley washington are probably interchangeable at this point.

I still have Tyrone Calico on my sleeper list.....shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

I still have Tyrone Calico on my sleeper list.....shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Who, where has he been?

Who, where has he been?

???

6'4" 220lbs WR, 2nd rd pick 2003

DNP last year and won't likely spring up anywhere else.

Carried his sorry butt for 3 years and ended up cutting him for Colston on week 2 WW in 2006, sweeeeeeeet....

i think Skins will take a serious look at the guy..

Talented guy and he's from DC but I dont want him on the Skins. Just seems like one of those guys who will NEVER put it together.

We need a bigger WR badly but I hope we end up doing better than Porter. Then again, considering our lack of cap room he will certainly come cheaper than some of the other WRs that Danny and one-eyed Vinny may have their eyes on.

:rolleyes:

Being a Redskin fan in 2008 = :P

Talented guy and he's from DC but I dont want him on the Skins. Just seems like one of those guys who will NEVER put it together.

We need a bigger WR badly but I hope we end up doing better than Porter. Then again, considering our lack of cap room he will certainly come cheaper than some of the other WRs that Danny and one-eyed Vinny may have their eyes on.

:Mr-T:

Being a Redskin fan in 2008 = :lol:

True.. this does smell like the Lloyd situation all over.. although he should be had for much less then any other large fa WR. I wouldn't mind him on the skins

Wherever he goes, he will suck. The good teams know he is a clown. The badly managed teams will fork over cash for that POS.