Sign in to follow this  
Favre is a Twat

Bretttt Fav-ruh retires!

So it looks liek Brett Fav-ruh is finally going to retire. Well on behalf of football fans everywhere let me be the first to say:

GOOD FOCKING RIDDANCE

Over the years we all got to see this once great quarterback degenerate into a selfish, pill-popping turnover-machine flunky who'd be lucky to be a back up on any other franchise, known more for destroying his team with untimely interceptions in theplayoffs and holding his team and the entire state of Wisconsin hostage with his annual "I'm going to retire well maybe i'll just fock the Packers for another season" bulldung until everybody said "Oh No Brettttt - Yer a GUNSLINGER please don't retire no Brettt the NFL just won't go on without you it won't be the same blah blah blah" well I got news for you in the grand scheme of things Brett Fav-ruh didn't acocmplish any more than Eli f'ing Manning exactly one superbowl and now we all know he cheated by using pain pills that cheap junkie fock. In the meantime he broke the record for interceptions and sunk the Peckers year after year by pitching INTs like he was tossing hotcakes making the front office wait until it was almost the draft until he decided to come back rooning Aarong Roddgers career by making a qb who couldve been guiding the team to championships sit on the sideline and basically being a huge f'ing doosh. along the way he threw his entire o line under the bus by giving the sack record to michael strahan whined about the quality of his wideouts who always made him look better anyway and stormed off the field and didnt even take questions like a man after throwing game-ending INTs in so many playoff games i lost count. And in typical Brett Fav-ruh fashion he waited until Derek Anderson resigned with the Browns before announcing his retirement - thanks a lot you stupid junkie focvk.

no real fan is going to miss you. we're all going to celebrate not having to listen to John Mad-dun get down on his knees and verbally fellate you because he has alzheimerrs and thinks it's still 1997 when you were good ... "that brett fav-ruh he sure is a gunslinguzzzzz!!!! mfff ngghhhh mffff!" you f'ing h0mo. Go back to your stupid focking ranch in wyoming where you fock the livestock like some hick out of deliverence with your ugly white trash wife and take all the pain pills you want, when youf inally OD from a drug overdose i'm going to pinch off a big sloppy chit cone on your grave, fock you.

my work is done here :(

:(

chit cone. :(

RIP Farve is a Twat.

You will sadly be missed :(

So it looks liek Brett Fav-ruh is finally going to retire. Well on behalf of football fans everywhere let me be the first to say:

GOOD FOCKING RIDDANCE

Over the years we all got to see this once great quarterback degenerate into a selfish, pill-popping turnover-machine flunky who'd be lucky to be a back up on any other franchise, known more for destroying his team with untimely interceptions in theplayoffs and holding his team and the entire state of Wisconsin hostage with his annual "I'm going to retire well maybe i'll just fock the Packers for another season" bulldung until everybody said "Oh No Brettttt - Yer a GUNSLINGER please don't retire no Brettt the NFL just won't go on without you it won't be the same blah blah blah" well I got news for you in the grand scheme of things Brett Fav-ruh didn't acocmplish any more than Eli f'ing Manning exactly one superbowl and now we all know he cheated by using pain pills that cheap junkie fock. In the meantime he broke the record for interceptions and sunk the Peckers year after year by pitching INTs like he was tossing hotcakes making the front office wait until it was almost the draft until he decided to come back rooning Aarong Roddgers career by making a qb who couldve been guiding the team to championships sit on the sideline and basically being a huge f'ing doosh. along the way he threw his entire o line under the bus by giving the sack record to michael strahan whined about the quality of his wideouts who always made him look better anyway and stormed off the field and didnt even take questions like a man after throwing game-ending INTs in so many playoff games i lost count. And in typical Brett Fav-ruh fashion he waited until Derek Anderson resigned with the Browns before announcing his retirement - thanks a lot you stupid junkie focvk.

no real fan is going to miss you. we're all going to celebrate not having to listen to John Mad-dun get down on his knees and verbally fellate you because he has alzheimerrs and thinks it's still 1997 when you were good ... "that brett fav-ruh he sure is a gunslinguzzzzz!!!! mfff ngghhhh mffff!" you f'ing h0mo. Go back to your stupid focking ranch in wyoming where you fock the livestock like some hick out of deliverence with your ugly white trash wife and take all the pain pills you want, when youf inally OD from a drug overdose i'm going to pinch off a big sloppy chit cone on your grave, fock you.

my work is done here :dunno:

You are what I like to call.....a TARD

GOOD FOCKING RIDDANCE

I'm a big football fan, but you can NEVER say that on behalf of myself because I happen to like "Fav-ruh". You seem to be a very troubled and angry individual. I suppose success breeds jealousy? :dunno:

I'm a big football fan, but you can NEVER say that on behalf of myself because I happen to like "Fav-ruh". You seem to be a very troubled and angry individual. I suppose success breeds jealousy? :doublethumbsup:

You seem to be cheesecake.

:music_guitarred:

I hope Favre doesn't come back, just so this alias can go out on this note. :overhead:

:music_guitarred:

I hope Favre doesn't come back, just so this alias can go out on this note. :overhead:

This alias would still have to come back when Farvah is inducted into the HOF would'nt he? :dunno:

I'm thinking that would also be a damm good one

This needs to be posted on the mange bored so the Packer fans over there can throw a hissy fit :music_guitarred:

This needs to be posted on the mange bored so the Packer fans over there can throw a hissy fit :music_guitarred:

just post a link to it over there.

Make the title "Favre is a Twat weighs in" and then link it

just post a link to it over there.

Make the title "Favre is a Twat weighs in" and then link it

I found the perfect opportunity thanks to Swampdog :music_guitarred:

RIP Farve is a Twat.

You will sadly be missed :ninja:

Not really.

I did not miss him at all this year while Favre proved him to be the real twat.

funny. like i said, the guy didn't die. it should be okay to have some fun at brett's expense. we should all be so lucky to be millionaires in our 30s and be able to do whatever we want all day every day.

Not really.

I did not miss him at all this year while Favre proved him to be the real twat.

c'mon sho nuff. If I can admit Brett Favre is a great QB, you can admit Favre is a Twat is funny.

c'mon sho nuff. If I can admit Brett Favre is a great QB, you can admit Favre is a Twat is funny.

No...I don't find redundant and unoriginal crap funny.

If you...sorry... this same guy creates a Brady is a twat alias, I won't find that funny either.

If you...sorry... this same guy creates a Brady is a twat alias, I won't find that funny either.

:thumbsdown:

:lightbulb:

:lightbulb:

right after Gibbs is a twat

Isn't MDC supposed to be some type of creative writing guru?? :first:

I could do much better than that and I kinda like Favre... :bandana:

That was the greatest post ever. BYE BYE Brett way to wait until after free agency to retire, what a coward :overhead: :doublethumbsup: :overhead: :cheers: :thumbsup: