Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

The Bears have a new number 1 offensive weapon!

Bears | Booker agrees on two-year deal

Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:22:14 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with free-agent WR Marty Booker (Dolphins). Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

:doublethumbsup:

Bears | Booker agrees on two-year deal

Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:22:14 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to terms on a two-year deal with free-agent WR Marty Booker (Dolphins). Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

<_<

They're the "do not touch" team this year in terms of fantasy football. Their defense will be their ONLY offense next year it seems...

Devin Hester will be the Bears yardage leading receiver this year- Mark it down. 2nd place - Bradley!

Awww yeah! bringing him back home!

Grossman to Booker = 5,000 yard season!

At least the Bears make fans of other teams feel better about their own team. (except the Lions)

At least the Bears make fans of other teams feel better about their own team. (except the Lions)

And the Raiders. :music_guitarred:

At least the Raiders have spent some money replacing players (although they've spent foolishly). The Bears have just let people leave and not replaced any of their gaping holes.

But the Bears do have the best special teams. It will come in handy when they're receiving kickoffs all game.

Maybe the Bears can land Curtis Conway, Rashan Salamn, and Tom Waddle.

They won't win 6 games next year.

Wait, i thought those hallowed #'s were reserved for Tommy Maddox.

Wow. Just when I thought that the bears could not get any more pathetic, they do this. I started to think that they were deliberately trying to make it impossible for Grossman to succeed but then that would leave them with Orton. They must be targeting a qb in this or next year's draft.

Wow. Just when I thought that the bears could not get any more pathetic, they do this. I started to think that they were deliberately trying to make it impossible for Grossman to succeed but then that would leave them with Orton. They must be targeting a qb in this or next year's draft.

They're the "do not touch" team this year in terms of fantasy football. Their defense will be their ONLY offense next year it seems...

When was the last time they weren't?

Well, at least we're set at TE.....

And David Terrell, Cade McNown

And David Terrell, Cade McNown

Bills cut the A-Train a few days back. PICK EM UP!

I can't believe they let Bernard Berrian go. One of their best offensive weapons. Granted they don't have a QB but still......

Of course the Vikings don't have a QB either.

I can't believe they let Bernard Berrian go. One of their best offensive weapons. Granted they don't have a QB but still......

Yes they do. I believe his name is Tarvaris Jackson. This will be his third year, 2nd season as starter.

Yes they do. I believe his name is Tarvaris Jackson. This will be his third year, 2nd season as starter.

hmm.

Tarvaris? i'll have to check him out. Is he any good?

What is everyones stats projections for booker?

I have him as the #1 guy and

65 750 4

maybe a guy that everyone else lets go undrafted that will pan into at least an average #3 WR in a 12 man league as per what they scored last year. He should go late as well. So he might be a value pick bye week filler.

Plus once injury season rolls around, you know someone is going to be starting this guy. At least this puts a possibility of an even somewhat relatively worthwhile fantasy season from a WR in chicago, as of now.

Yes they do. I believe his name is Tarvaris Jackson. This will be his third year, 2nd season blowing donkey balls again.

fixed.

This is their problem, Berrian isn't that good. He is no more than an average #2 NFL WR.

I was moderately upset when the Bears didn't sign Alan Faneca, but I'll get over it. I don't think that the Bears will be as bad as everyone thinks they will.

When the games didn't matter at the end of last season, they "opened up" their playbook and were not as conservative as they were for most of the season. Hopefully Ron Turner saw this as well and will make some changes.

Then again I could be horribly wrong.

Hopeless Fanatic...

i have Waddles ACL's framed in a display case.... If he wants back to the big show, we'll have to negotiate.

This is their problem, Berrian isn't that good. He is no more than an average #2 NFL WR.

yep, hybrid of David Givens and Tyrone Calico...

That's a step up for the Vikes, we haven't had a guy with ANY talent since Moss left.

That's a step up for the Vikes, we haven't had a guy with ANY talent since Moss left.

Sidney Rice has alot of talent... I think you guys will be surprised.... he'll be the Braylon 3rd year breakout type.

Devin Hester will be the Bears yardage leading receiver this year- Mark it down. 2nd place - Bradley!

Bears will be terrible, hester is sweet feel bad for him and urlacher

i am a vikes fan and i am not sold on berrian at all i heard that he is just like troy boy williamson. yes he is fast and i do think he can strtech the field but i heard he does not have that great of hands just like troy boy. :mellow:

Berrian got more money than Moss. Something in seriously wrong in the NFL when you can say Moss was looking for Berrian money. The Bears don't play that game. If Grossman has a strength, it is throwing the deep route. If Berrian has a weakness, it is catching the deep route. MN fans will become frustrated with Berrian but if anything, he will take some coverage to his side of the field. Sidney Rice is a great sleeper this year in the middle rounds. With 8 in the box to stop the run, Rice stands to see a lot of single coverage and should blossom as a deep threat this season. As far as Jackson, c'mon, how good does he have to be? If the Vikings had a serious TE threat, he would be looking at strong numbers this year.