Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

This is the jihad site for tomorrow; Oprah board

How about everyone propose a jihad site with every post, so that the posters are all confused. Jeebus.

Focus people, focus. Oprah.

We need to start a pool to see who can last the longest on Oprah.

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/forum/index.php

Here is another one. I just registered and am waiting for the confirmation email to see how long it takes.

Those people on that one are HUGE Favre ball lickers. He could help gang rape someone and they'd come up with some excuse to why it wasn't his fault. I'm a big Favre fan, and those people make me sick.

Can we pick someone that's not from Mississippi?

lol!!! my mom called me and asked me to join this thing and i said no. now i'll have to do it!

Again, like I pointed out, peenie is one of us. Let the attack ignore her posts.

Told the wife (34C) what we are planning for tomorrow and she told me we should not go after Oprah's site because Oprah is an American Icon and is a symbol of what is good in this country.

Yeah, I may register 4 or 5 screen names on that site.

I can't believe you guys left GFIAFP for me :(

Locked and loaded.

Told the wife (34C) what we are planning for tomorrow and she told me we should not go after Oprah's site because Oprah is an American Icon and is a symbol of what is good in this country.

Yeah, I may register 4 or 5 screen names on that site.

That is GOLDEN! :cheers:

Dam. Hangover.

This should be a train wreck this morning. :angry:

Edit: I don't think half my posts last night made any sense. :rolleyes:

We can give it a shot, with easy registration. Keep your eyes open for other sites if we get shut down early.

South Beach Diet Forum if this fails :angry:

The first shot has been fired in the Gas Chamber thread.

:hyper:

DavidDuke is in!!!

The over/under on this name is 15 minutes. Any takers?

SUBSCRIPTION SIGN UP

Receive inspiration in your in-box! As a member of Oprah.com, you will automatically receive the best of Oprah.com each week with our weekly newsletter. You can also subscribe to the following Oprah.com e-mail programs for free. They will be sent to awoodstud@yahoo.com, the e-mail address listed in your Member Profile.

Oprah's Book Club:

Sign up now and join the biggest book club in the world! Get the most out of your reading with video lectures, quizzes and in-depth character guides. Take reading questions to your next book club meeting or participate in worldwide book discussions online. Plus, you'll receive the official newsletter with the inside scoop!

"A New Earth" Web Event for Oprah's Book Club Members:

Once you join Oprah's Book Club, you can reserve your seat for this exclusive 10-week interactive webinar.

Join Now

As a member of Oprah's Book Club you can sign up to receive our Book Club Newsletter.

Subscribe to OBC newsletter.

Jean's Money Group:

Want to take control of your money and overcome your financial fears forever? Join Jean Chatzky's Money Group! Sign up now to receive Jean's exclusive newsletter with the latest Money Group topic. She'll share her expert know-how and inspiration to get you on the road to riches!

Join Now

As a member of Jean's Money Group you can sign up to receive our Money Group Newsletter.

Subscribe to Jean's Money Group Newsletter.

Oprah's Boot Camp:

Rev-up your commitment to create your best body ever. Join Oprah's Boot Camp and have access to the Boot Camp team's personal struggles and triumphs, insider advice, sample menus, exercises, and featured videos. Plus, you'll receive motivational newsletters from Oprah with exclusive recipes, diet do's and don'ts and more.

Join Now

As a member of Oprah's Boot Camp, you can get our weekly newsletter.

Subscribe to Oprah's Boot Camp Newsletter.

Weekly Newsletter:

Be the first to know what is happening in Oprah's world, on-air, online and in print! The Oprah.com Newsletter is a weekly publication that we send directly to your e-mail inbox.

Subscribe

Oprah Show Alert:

Know what's coming up on the show each day.

Subscribe

Daily Mission Calendar:

Subscribe to receive daily inspiration in your e-mail inbox corresponding with each month's theme from O, The Oprah Magazine.

Subscribe

Oprah & Friends Newsletter:

Sign up to receive the latest news on your favorite Oprah Friends host! The latest health news from Dr. Mehmet Oz, money tips from Jean Chatzky, relationship advice from Dr. Robin Smith and more! Plus, find out who Gayle King's talking to each week! And, Bob Greene, Nate Berkus, Marianne Williamson and Dr. Maya Angelou are taking your calls. Now, Oprah's friends can be your friends!

Subscribe

Dr. Oz Newsletter:

Sign up for the latest in health from Dr. Mehmet Oz! Receive Dr. Oz's exclusive Oprah.com newsletter, and find out what's coming up with Dr. Oz on the show, what he's talking about on XM and more. Plus, get instant access to all of Dr. Oz's exclusive health programs and videos on Oprah.com. Live longer, feel younger, and achieve ultimate wellness!

Subscribe

Darfur Crisis Newsletter:

A holocaust is happening in Darfur and you can help end it! Sign up now to receive updates on the crisis in Sudan. Plus, get updates on how your contributions are making a difference to the millions who are suffering.

Subscribe

Jessica Seinfeld Newsletter:

Sign up to get the latest from Jessica and her Deceptively Delicious secrets! Plus, you could be featured!

Subscribe

figured I would subscribe to some stuff while I was there. :angry:

IBWood

babyandlg 1 posts since

Feb 19, 2008

Just thought I would comment on the lady with the multiple orgasms. I can have anywhere from 31 to 52 orgasms when having sex.

Feb 19, 2008

Reply 1. Re: Multiple orgasms Feb 19, 2008 4:19 PM

I also am able to have multiple orgasms. I know in an hour of sex I can easily break 100 orgasms. It is not a joke and the woman on the show is right it can be very exhausting. But it is a good way to rate how good the sex was, anything under 20 is not good.

These women sound like Gettnhuge and Giants Fan talking about their cack sizes.

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/22939?tstart=0

Just a little reminder: Start out slow and steady; no reason to blow your wad right out of the gate and get bannored. I know this is change for most of you but at least try. Think about french fries, baseball, or something if you have to.

locked and loaded for the oprah board

WhiteTodd is ready to rock :wave:

I say a proposed time is needed where we come guns a blazing :bandana:

9:00 EST sounds good to me. As the first wave is getting banned, the Mid West and West Coast send in the reinforcements.

I remember the first time I ever watched Oprah make an inappropriate comment. I had just come back from a family summer vacation in California, and I musta had like some tourist stink on me. Was like 3AM and I had a craving for some paté from a little place named Florént in the Meat Packing District (Men in Black was shot there). They have awesome paté, and it comes with bread, and mustard and cornichons, and olives ... used to be like $8, and they are open to 4 AM.

Anyway, one night I was walking over there from my APT to pick up my order (they do not deliver), walk around a corner, I see 2 black transvestites wqith nappie hare for about one second before I get pepper sprayed. I was wearing glasses, and I whipped off my glasses, but they got me point blank, I was pretty blind (NEVER want to have glasses on during a fight anyway) and they came at me, but I fought them off blind. Never did find my glasses ... but I did get my focking paté!

And I called the cops. Filed a report. I had like $40 in my wallet ... which should be a pass for a mugging, but no ... they just focking attacked me! Didn't even ask for my wallet. However ... my $400 designer transition glasses were never found. So, they mighta gotten my glasses ... I dunno.

You can't make this shiat up. Only in New York. They were eventually busted. Got a more sophisticated plan, robbing guys looking to pick up male prostitutes, and pretending to be cops. I'm pretty sure it was the same guys. They could not fight ... worth a damn. If it was the same guys. Crakhead trannies. Might as well be the Mafia ... you do not want crackhead trannies mad at you. Trust me. I never pressed any charges.

Never got my glasses back either. Brand new. Ken Cole. Poot.

On a sub board, where people are posting about tragedies to their family, I started a thread with this...

I have a cat ... cost like $1500 after she was all said and done .... but she vomits often. Sweet cat, likes to snuggle under the covers with me ... couple weeks ago, she crawled under the covers early in the morning ... and then she puked all over me ... and all over the bed. And she doesn't even have bluetooth.

:doublethumbsup:

I'm standing next to the keg. talking to this HOT 17 year old blonde she tells me shes Mrs Colorado.

Buzzkill ... Campus cops walk into the house and start asking questions. And I'm like hey, "Officer ... I'm sure you must have porbable cause to enter this private residence ... because uh ... otherwise ... you can't just walk in here like that." Next thing I know ... the cop is singling me out as the reason everyone is getting ticketed. "I was just gonna ask you guys to keep it down ... but since Perry Mason over here wants to act like a tough guy ... we're gonna test everybody."nd Of course I was all, "I'm 41!" and the cops were, "Yep, standing next to a keg and a 17 year old girl. Wanna go down for "Contributing to the deliquency of a minor and dont call me dude!!!!" I shoulda responded, "Fine ... I want a lawyer, right now, dude! I have a right to a lawyer. You can't talk to me. To us. dude." and I said something like that and my friends were all ... "Dude! SHHHHH!" Cop rubbed it in, "Fine ... you are 41 ... but how about all your friends?" And I said to the end, "Illegal search and seizure ... you are wasting your time, dude." but my friends didn't want to fight it. Check mate as he wrestled me to the ground....

Idiot of a cop. I wanted to fight every charge ... and bang that hot 17 year old blonde! So I beat all 14 cops and carried the girl to safety..Jewish chick ... and I bend her over not to do her in the ass, but to doggy it ...She flipped over and she said, "Are you serious?"Kinda ruined the mood. "but I'm BIG PETE!!#@$

and like an angry elephant attacking it's trainer ... I did what I had to do. But that was the end of our relationship. She liked to smoke sushi and eat weed ... but she didn't like sex becauszwe i was too good. she wasn't good at it, and we just didn't match.

I liked this one, which I've used before.

In New Jersey "gravy" is something else. I have secret trick to make it brown ... but the basics are easy. Chicken or turkey.

Collect drippins, bring to a boil in saucepan. Sprinkle in flour to thicken and whisk well.

FYI: My secret browning sauce is Balsamic vinegar

You make a rue .... and it's easy to add more fat (butter) and make more gravy if you need more. How come this is never done well at Thanksgiving? It's not that hard.

You could also brown it with redcued wine or beer, even milk ... perhaps add stock. Depends on what kinda gravy uo want to make. Cook with onions and stewed tomatoes to make "Itallian" gravy.

But yer standard brown gravy .... a little balsamic goes a long way.

Just because he blew Mick Jager .... doesn't make him ghey.

Ok it prolly does ... but he was still a pioneer.

BUT IT AINT OVAH YET! BIZNIACH!

I think I'ma call you Norvern whaa?

41-0? Them fools?

You gotta respect by boys.

BALLIN'!

Anna Kournikova is the best musician ever!

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/32653

Just started this thread.

Fat girls unite!

heres my reply

I have the same problems as O dose. My weight fluctuates like a hotair balloon. Not one of those small ones either. I mean one of those gigantic multicolored ones you see in AZ during the balloon festival. You know the one where they gets lots of people to attend and whatnot. We went there one time with the family and I ate a whole bunch, I think I gained about twelve pounds in just three days. They had just about anything you could imagine and they would deepfry it for you. Let me tell you deepfried food is tasty, not so good on the waistline but I degrees. Back to O and My fluctuating weight. It cost us lots of money to keep buying clothes. Anyone have any suggestions for where or how to handle the cost of haveing three or four differnt size wardrobes just to keep a poor girl clothed? TYIA:-)

:doublethumbsup:

I joined the weight thread too.

I was walking in NYC onetime, and I could tell a guy driving a car was gonna try and push through the pedestrians crossing. In other words, he almost ran me over because I walked in front of his car ... and he honked at me ... but I had the right of way ... and I flipped him off. He started calling me a phag or something, and in the middle of the street I turned around, 180 degree's and I was in kill mode. I was in a bad mood already ... anyway ... I came up to his car ... drivers side window was down, "Get out of the car. It's not fair if I punch you out from here ... get out of the FOCKING car! What did you call me?"

And he flipped me off and drove away. But yeah ... I mighta killed that guy, if he had gotten out of his car. I was already in a bad mood. Mighta just ripped his face off like some kinda angry bear .... that was my plan ... kill him quickly and painfully.

my focking post was deleted?

who is the board mod? Shick!?

I coughed up a couple in the shower this morning ... they are nasty, smelly little nuggets of stinky paté. Different from boogers. They stink, particularly if you crush them and spread them on crackers

I started this thread in the weight loss bored(50-100 lbs to lose)

The All Fried Chicken Diet worked for me!!

It may sound crazy, but it works. I was somewhat overweight, 5'6" 385 lbs. A little large, but more cushion for the pushin' I always thought. But I was starting to have some problems in my every day life. (Tough time getting up and down stairs, getting stuck on the toilet, etc.) So I read on a web site about the fried chicken diet, and I have lost around 60 lbs in 4 months. I now weigh 325 lbs (320 if I take a dump before I get on the scale!!)

This is a normal day for me:

10:30 am - Wake up(I like to start the day early)

11:00 am - Eat a cold piece of chicken, dark meat

11:30 - 12:30 am - toilet time

1:45 pm - Long walk before I get lunch. I live 2 blocks from a chicken place. It's a hike, but worth the walk. I take a taxi back though, I'm not Chuck Norris.

3:00 pm - 3:30 - toilet time

3:45 - 5:30 - nap

6:00 pm - light healthy dinner. 3 pieces of chicken, 1 biscuit, 2 scoops mac and cheese, diet Coke

6:45 pm - 7:45 toilet time

Now this is an average day, once in a while I cheat. But so far so good, I FEEL GREAT!!!

I hope this helps you reach your goals, it has worked for me. Good luck to all.

linky

:overhead:

heres my reply

I have the same problems as O dose. My weight fluctuates like a hotair balloon. Not one of those small ones either. I mean one of those gigantic multicolored ones you see in AZ during the balloon festival. You know the one where they gets lots of people to attend and whatnot. We went there one time with the family and I ate a whole bunch, I think I gained about twelve pounds in just three days. They had just about anything you could imagine and they would deepfry it for you. Let me tell you deepfried food is tasty, not so good on the waistline but I degrees. Back to O and My fluctuating weight. It cost us lots of money to keep buying clothes. Anyone have any suggestions for where or how to handle the cost of haveing three or four differnt size wardrobes just to keep a poor girl clothed? TYIA:-)

Fishbox is just trying to help you out. :wall:

It may sound crazy, but it works. I was somewhat overweight, 5'6" 385 lbs. A little large, but more cushion for the pushin' I always thought. But I was starting to have some problems in my every day life. (Tough time getting up and down stairs, getting stuck on the toilet, etc.) So I read on a web site about the fried chicken diet, and I have lost around 60 lbs in 4 months. I now weigh 325 lbs (320 if I take a dump before I get on the scale!!)

1:45 pm - Long walk before I get lunch. I live 2 blocks from a chicken place. It's a hike, but worth the walk. I take a taxi back though, I'm not Chuck Norris.

6:00 pm - light healthy dinner. 3 pieces of chicken, 1 biscuit, 2 scoops mac and cheese, diet Coke

Now this is an average day, once in a while I cheat. But so far so good, I FEEL GREAT!!!

Holy ######, I have tears in my eyes laughing at this.

:wall:

Fishbox is just trying to help you out. :overhead:

:doublethumbsup: :cheers: :headbanger:

My weight loss secret

It's easy. I got AIDS. The pounds dropped off like nothing. No, no, no ... I get it. You're not looking at the minutia. Your eyes haven't been ruined like mine, trained to be critical. I get that it's not obvious, OK? But all the cocnlusions I come to ... don't make much sense. Did you notice the coirsant falling from the bag in that final shot? The connection to the girl ... I get how Marky Mark figured it out .... but if he was a good guy ... he wouldn't have shot him. He would have arrested him. Or if he was really smart .... he would have pretended like he didn't know and manipulated him. The stupid thing to do would be to shoot him in his freaking doorway ... blood on the door and in the hallway .... like the same week as everyone else got killed. Not smart.

Right? No matter what. That would be stupid.

linky

:unsure:

:cheers:

Maybe you all should just concentrate on one thread or in one board?

Nice reply by orcawin in the Gas Chamber thread. :unsure:

Call it a theory that posters won't go there until just before her show airs or just after.