Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

So, an old boyfriend found me on MySpace

Did you fail to read the part when I said I was 16 and he was 23...and he was too afraid to do anything?

That would be one side of the story. Link up our hero here and get us the other side.

ALSO - BEG STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!

~STICK

:thumbsup:

The real question is. Would you do anything with him now if he tried?

That's not even close to the REAL QUESTION ... but OK.

Off the top of my head "REAL QUESTIONS"

1. Do you like it in the ass?

2. Does your sister like it in the ass?

3. Will you suck me off, AFTER I put it in your sister's poop shoot?

If all the answers to the above are "YES" .... you got a keeper!

The real question is. Would you do anything with him now if he tried?

No, I wouldn't.

No, I wouldn't.

Then why all this drama? hmmmmmm? :thumbsup:

This is typical wimmen speak. When ashamed, lie lie lie.

23 yr old guy dates 16 yr old girl... no sex, no bj's... see, I don't get this. I could understand a perv pedo trying to get some 16 yr old trim; not condone, but understand. But if he isn't, wtf? Is he in it for the sparkling world-wise conversation of a 16 yr old girl? Something seems wrong here. :thumbsup:

23 yr old guy dates 16 yr old girl... no sex, no bj's... see, I don't get this. I could understand a perv pedo trying to get some 16 yr old trim; not condone, but understand. But if he isn't, wtf? Is he in it for the sparkling world-wise conversation of a 16 yr old girl? Something seems wrong here. :wub:

And he supposedly "taught" here some things. But those things did not involve the secks or a BJ.

:thumbsup:

If you guys don't believe me, then fine.

Do not meet him. There is no way you look as good as you did when you where 16. Let him keep the image of you back then. You could only disappoint him now :thumbsup:

Do not meet him. There is no way you look as good as you did when you where 16. Let him keep the image of you back then. You could only disappoint him now :thumbsup:

:wub:

And he supposedly "taught" here some things. But those things did not involve the secks or a BJ.

:thumbsdown:

He taught her how to count to twenty.

maybe he taught her how to play chess and change out spark plugs? :dunno:

maybe he taught her how to play chess and change out spark plugs? :dunno:

...or maybe color inside the lines. :thumbsdown:

maybe he taught her how to do her taxes :dunno:

my first gf and I NEVER ever had secks or oral...but she DID teach me some things. Some naughty things. :banana:

You know what I'm talking about :banana: -nudge- don't ya? I'm talking about exactly what you think I'm talking

about. But we never had secks, so it should be obvious what I'm talking about. By the way, I'm nervous

about seeing her again because we might do exactly what I'm not talking about.

23 yr old guy dates 16 yr old girl... no sex, no bj's... see, I don't get this. I could understand a perv pedo trying to get some 16 yr old trim; not condone, but understand. But if he isn't, wtf? Is he in it for the sparkling world-wise conversation of a 16 yr old girl? Something seems wrong here. :thumbsdown:

Im not sure why your confused, you just described resident rambler and your personal neighbor, Giants Fan with complete accuracy

One of the larger age differences from my dating days...I was 16 and he was 23 I think. Guy who more or less "taught" me how to do a few things. I was pretty inexperienced at 16.

No, we never had sex, as he was too askeered of my being a minor and my dad totally freaking out. Needless to say, my dad didn't like that a 23 year old was dating his daughter.

So, he's 36, never married, flies small planes, lived in Hawaii for four years, etc. Even 15 years ago, he was a pretty great guy, and probably the only ex I have that I could have remained friends with. Shortly after he and I broke up (namely due to the age differences) I met my HS boyfriend. He was the jealous and controling type, so I wasn't really allowed to have male friends...so this guy and I lost touch.

He hinted to meeting up for drinks, mentioned meeting my husband and kids.

Thoughts?

Thoughts :thumbsdown: You even think about meeting up or talking to that a$$meg I'll bounce your fat a$$ out the door. He don't want to meeet me, he wants in your pants :dunno:

One of the larger age differences from my dating days...I was 16 and he was 23 I think. Guy who more or less "taught" me how to do a few things. I was pretty inexperienced at 16.

No, we never had sex, as he was too askeered of my being a minor and my dad totally freaking out. Needless to say, my dad didn't like that a 23 year old was dating his daughter.

So, he's 36, never married, flies small planes, lived in Hawaii for four years, etc. Even 15 years ago, he was a pretty great guy, and probably the only ex I have that I could have remained friends with. Shortly after he and I broke up (namely due to the age differences) I met my HS boyfriend. He was the jealous and controling type, so I wasn't really allowed to have male friends...so this guy and I lost touch.

He hinted to meeting up for drinks, mentioned meeting my husband and kids.

Thoughts?

The bolded parts seem to contradict each other. :thumbsdown:

The bolded parts seem to contradict each other. :thumbsdown:

15 years ago, I was 16, I am 31.

Hmm...so he would have been 21, not 23. I don't know when his birthday is, but for some reason 23, sticks out. I know he was past drinking age, ashe used to go out drinking on the weekends, etc.

I'm stuck on this one too. :dunno:

Let's keep it simple .... post some pix of you sucking his cack ... and we'll be able to tell if this relationship is gonna work out.

ITSATIP that the one handed ball juggle .... really doesn't do much for me. Focus on at least making it feel, like you can take the whole thing in your mouth.

And God bless you .... those women that like to slobber on the knob ... get it all slippery and into it. You make the world a beter place ... ooohh ... watch the eye ... up your nose, in your hair .... SORRY!

Tastes salty? Yer still a virgin though. Doesn't count.

Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends

Orientation: Straight

Hometown: Los Angeles

Body type: 5' 2" / Some extra baggage

Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Children: Someday

Education: College graduate

Buffalo Blonde has applied to be thenewgirl's No. 2 frined.

The guy Tom - her only frined - has like a quarter billion frineds. :dunno:

Seriously.

Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends

I wonder what gives this guy the crazy idea that he has a shot at you :thumbsdown: :dunno:

15 years ago, I was 16, I am 31.

Hmm...so he would have been 21, not 23. I don't know when his birthday is, but for some reason 23, sticks out. I know he was past drinking age, ashe used to go out drinking on the weekends, etc.

Where I come from, 23 year olds who chase 16 years olds aren't what we consider "pretty good guys". I remember in high school having some of the girls that age talk about their 25 year old boyfriends and I remember thinking that was pretty sick.

The guy Tom - her only frined - has like a quarter billion frineds. :dunno:

Seriously.

At least her one and only friend is plugged in!

Where I come from, 23 year olds who chase 16 years olds aren't what we consider "pretty good guys". I remember in high school having some of the girls that age talk about their 25 year old boyfriends and I remember thinking that was pretty sick.

Well, he was. Again, we didn't have sex, he took me home to meet his parents, etc.

:first:

so much for your worthless apology.

Well, he was. Again, we didn't have sex, he took me home to meet his parents, etc.

So, what exactly did he teach you?

:first: