Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

It's obvious to me that the Jets just don't understand what the draft is all about.

The best is when Rozelle says, "Fullback" and the Jets fans start booing.

:headbanger:

Oh yeah? Who the hell is Mel Kiper? :overhead:

hahaha i love this clip.. i remember watching it a while back and if u listen closely you can hear someone scream...."OOOOH NO!!" right after he says "fullback"

LOL

The Marino quote is crassic. "Obviously, the Jets know something the people up here don't." :overhead:

The look on the guy's face before he buries his head in his hands when they take a tight end over Warren Sapp is priceless.

The look on the guy's face before he buries his head in his hands when they take a tight end over Warren Sapp is priceless.

:music_guitarred:

Seriously, Kyle Brady?? :bench:

chronic husker, as a fellow nebraska guy and a huge jets fan, that clip hurt a lot. :pointstosky:

that said, when they announce Vernon Gohlston as our pick this year, you will hear no booos.

that said, when they announce Johnny Mitchell as our pick this year, you will hear no booos.

Fixored :rolleyes:

It's hard to defend these picks but I think they've been doing a pretty good job lately

2006 - New York Jets

Rd Sel # Player Position School

1 4 D'Brickashaw Ferguson

1 29 Nick Mangold

two anchors on the O-line for years to come and then they managed to grab Brad Smith in the 4th round.

Of course they did take a Kicker with their first pick in 2005. But that guy was a stud in College and will most likely make a great pro

chronic husker, as a fellow nebraska guy and a huge jets fan, that clip hurt a lot. :doublethumbsup:

that said, when they announce Vernon Gohlston as our pick this year, you will hear no booos.

gholston is going top 5 for sure

It's hard to defend these picks but I think they've been doing a pretty good job lately

2006 - New York Jets

Rd Sel # Player Position School

1 4 D'Brickashaw Ferguson

1 29 Nick Mangold

two anchors on the O-line for years to come and then they managed to grab Brad Smith in the 4th round.

Of course they did take a Kicker with their first pick in 2005. But that guy was a stud in College and will most likely make a great pro

2005 wasnt the Tangini era. They also drafted L.Washington in the 4th rd in 06. This year they look to have scored big with D.Revis and D.Harris. As far as their history, I think Blair Thomas might have been their biggest bust

I'm partial to the one where the guy in the Chargers jersey is jumping up and down and laughing hysterically.

:nono:

That was funny. :lol:

But as a Jets fan that was really tough to watch. :cry:

Although I take the good with the bad being a Jets and Cowboys fan. I can't help it, I've been a fan of those two teams ever since I started watching football. :overhead:

That was funny. :cry:

But as a Jets fan that was really tough to watch. :nono:

Although I take the good with the bad being a Jets and Cowboys fan. I can't help it, I've been a fan of those two teams ever since I started watching football. :overhead:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was a Houston Oilers fan run up until I watched in horror as Andre Reed ran down the field for yet another gawddamned TD in the greatest comeback in NFL history.

w/ the 6th pick in the 2008 draft; the New York Jets select Running Back Darren McFadden.

I think McFadden will be gone to Oakland at pick 4.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was a Houston Oilers fan run up until I watched in horror as Andre Reed ran down the field for yet another gawddamned TD in the greatest comeback in NFL history.

In my view, the 2nd biggest choke job in sports history next to the Yankees blowing a 3-0 series lead in the 04 Championship vs Boston.

In my view, the 2nd biggest choke job in sports history next to the Yankees blowing a 3-0 series lead in the 04 Championship vs Boston.

Sorry, but the 18*-1 Pats are at least number 2.

Sorry, but the 18*-1 Pats are at least number 2.

Point taken. I had the Pats winning 31-24. Shows you what I know.

As a Giants fan, I greatly enjoyed that clip. Thanks. :dunno: