Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

I didn't want to say this in GFIAFP brothers thread

Have we been had? :pointstosky:

GFIAFP tells us that

-He has sold all of his worldly possessions except his jeep(which I thought he sold earlier this year) and his spice rack.

-He will not be posting anymore at the end of the month because he will be "traveling"

-He then goes on to tell us his brother commits suicide and dose not post anything else about it.

Granted he would be a a funeral and not have access or care to post about it, but the timing seems a little odd to me.

For the record I did give my condolences in his thread, but something is not sitting right with me. It has to do with his past on this bored and his reputation here.

Is this a GFIAFP bored suicide? :banana:

cue the Journey music "dont stop believeing"

black screen

no sound

THE END

Worst ending EVAH in the history of a series.

was his brother, the name giants fan, ie, it was like a brother. and since he doesnt post here any more, the brother is dead.

cue, pink floydd, i wish you were here

was his brother, the name giants fan, ie, it was like a brother. and since he doesnt post here any more, the brother is dead.

cue, pink floydd, i wish you were here

He's not that good :pointstosky:

i think you are forgetting his 9/11 story

This is true, hence my reasoning for starting this thread. :pointstosky:

This is true, hence my reasoning for starting this thread. :overhead:

Are you telling me, there are people out there on the internet that would lie to me?

Eh, call me an idiot but this is just one of those times where it's better to be made a fool of by thinking the best of people and showing some compassion than trying to get to the bottom of some mystery? Is he making it up? Who knows, but if he is, he definitely needs our thoughts and prayers just as much as he would if this was real.

I took the high road and didnt say anything bad to him in his thread - for entertainment purposes only................

If he were my brother I would kill myself as well...... and a LONG time ago. :doublethumbsup:

I didn't break the board rules. Do not post to a GFIAFP thread. If his story is true I am very sorry for his loss. But I won't bring myself to post in his thread to assure that I have not been had.

Rules are rules yo!

PS- TNG, the ending to the Sopranos was the best ending to a series I can recall.. I loved it.

Rules are rules yo!

True dat - and I did break the rules - shiit I took him off ignore - silly me :doublethumbsup:

The sad part is that I am sure there will be a picture of a "body" in a coffin as proof that it did happen. Look for River Phoenix or Vladimer Lenin to make a cameo as "the brother".

The sad part is that I am sure there will be a picture of a "body" in a coffin as proof that it did happen. Look for River Phoenix or Vladimer Lenin to make a cameo as "the brother".

No, but there is this:

Tribute video

And I really don't give a fock if you believe me or not.

No, but there is this:

Tribute video

And I really don't give a fock if you believe me or not.

:sleep: Sorry dude, care to share what put him over the top? If not its all good

Good luck with things

:sleep: Sorry dude, care to share what put him over the top? If not its all good

Good luck with things

See the other thread.

And I agree the timing was weird.

Wheres the tribute ?

All I see a bald coward racing some cars . Was I going to read those letters ? No. A REAL tribute would be him with his kids in better times - not showing his drag racing conquests . Surely you could of come up with a more family tribute. Yipee he won the 1/4 mile at a speed of 229 mhp - woohoo long live coward kill myself.

If you told me he died of a sudden heart attack or cancer of the asss - I would not say these things and it would of been an ok tribute, but not for him in this situation.

I hope the 11 and 7 year old can find happiness again. Thats where my heart stands on this situation.

Worst ending EVAH in the history of a series.

I thought it was maybe the best ending to a series ever...what else could you want?

GF, sorry for posting this thread. If you want it gone just say so and I will delete it.

Wheres the tribute ?

All I see a bald coward racing some cars . Was I going to read those letters ? No. A REAL tribute would be him with his kids in better times - not showing his drag racing conquests . Surely you could of come up with a more family tribute. Yipee he won the 1/4 mile at a speed of 229 mhp - woohoo long live coward kill myself.

If you told me he died of a sudden heart attack or cancer of the asss - I would not say these things and it would of been an ok tribute, but not for him in this situation.

I hope the 11 and 7 year old can find happiness again. Thats where my heart stands on this situation.

no doubt, hes passed on.

and Giants fan real name is adam woods.

I just made a donation

no doubt, hes passed on.

and Giants fan real name is adam woods.

I just made a donation

Heavy set is one of the only few people at FFT with a clue.