Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Should Shrimp Cocktail be outlawed

focking gross. :puke: All that crap is to me is damn bait.

focking gross. :puke: All that crap is to me is damn bait.

Yep. Through salt-water fishing and getting to know that dead shrimp smell, it'll change people's perspective on eating them.

Eating it is deviant and immoral and should not be allowed. I don't care if you like shrimp cocktail, it's that you choose to take the action of eating it that I find problematic. I'd even go so far as to call it an abomination.

Look, would you want your kid's Scout Master to be a stinkin' shellfish eater? Thought not.

No complaints here. I'll continue to eat the little fockers. :banana:

How do you feel about gay marriage?

if this is allowed, what's next?

eating your sister's shrimp cocktail or your mother's or your kid's or your dog's?

Sticking food in a blender should always be outlawed.

Shrimps filed a law suit against women. They feel their stink is copyrighted.

My fiance has a severe alergic reaction to iodine. She'd litteraly die if she ate very much shrimp or any type of shell-fish.

eating shrimp cocktail should only be between a man and his shrimp

Ah, c'mon. Don't be so shellfish...

My fiance has a severe alergic reaction to iodine. She'd litteraly die if she ate very much shrimp or any type of shell-fish.

Anybody having a George / Susan moment besides me??

I think you and your life partner should enjoy all of the cocktail you want, wiff. :D

At least you won't have to bother with a divorce if things go sour between you two down the road. :D

Anybody having a George / Susan moment besides me??

I was going to ask if he was a beneficiary on her life insurance but thought better of it.

Bacon was left off of the list. Pork is just as unclean as shellfish in the OT Bible laws.

Christ changed the OT food laws, And there is now no unclean meats. However, Christ never changed the OT marriage laws. Read the Bible you Fantasy Football numb nuts posters.

Bacon was left off of the list. Pork is just as unclean as shellfish in the OT Bible laws.

Christ changed the OT food laws, And there is now no unclean meats. However, Christ never changed the OT marriage laws. Read the Bible you Fantasy Football numb nuts posters.

Your God's wierd.

And he's got WAAAY too much time on his hands.

And to be honest, he sounds like kind of a micromanaging priick to be worrying about crap like that.

WTF?? God's got ten thousand words on pork and oysters, but not 4 focking words on Child Abuse??

No wonder they killed him.

LINK to Geebus exhorting me to eat Bacon? I may make it my new signature line. :D