Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

TOP 3 THREADS

Haven't been around that long but here goes:

1. Maddox - 5,000 yards

2. The guy punching the other owner in the face in front of his wife and kids cause he reneged on a trade.

3. Swiftest player in NFL

I also seem to remember one about some owner sneaking into another owners office and stealing his cheat sheets?

Any others?

Haven't been around that long but here goes:

1. Maddox - 5,000 yards

2. The guy punching the other owner in the face in front of his wife and kids cause he reneged on a trade.

3. Swiftest player in NFL

I also seem to remember one about some owner sneaking into another owners office and stealing his cheat sheets?

Any others?

was it deangelo montgomery? that was y all time favorite.

Ithink the stolen cheatsheet was actually at the dudes house, and the guy set up a walkthough with the realtor and snuck into his office and stole his cheatsheets.

Ridicurous

bouve had some pretty rediculous threads, him and his Ricky man-crush lol. is he still around?

There was a big one where someone was claiming to be an actual NFL player posting here. That was a lot of pages.

I enjoyed Bouve claiming he kicked some guys ass in a Buffalo parking lot, then drove home to Canada to post the story in under an hour since the game ended, defying all the parking lot traffic along the way, along with rules of time and space.

FIAL.

Two of my favorites still make me smile enough that I keep a ridiculously long sig :unsure:

Dunno if I'd go top 3 of all time, but they're in my personal top list!

In my opinion the one about punching the guy in the face in front of his wife and kids is the tops and I still tell folks about that thread. That is my all time classic. Still makes me laugh .

There was a big one where someone was claiming to be an actual NFL player posting here. That was a lot of pages.

That's the one I was thinking of. :mad:

Does anybody remember the thread in the G.C. about the bear and your 3 options of 3 weapons to fend it off with? That was hilarious, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I enjoyed Bouve claiming he kicked some guys ass in a Buffalo parking lot, then drove home to Canada to post the story in under an hour since the game ended, defying all the parking lot traffic along the way, along with rules of time and space.

FIAL.

Not as good as his blind date, with a blind woman.

:(

That little turd burglar's life was a whole lie. He really just liked posting on a message board all day.

:thumbsdown: