Sign in to follow this  
ERZER

ICE ICE Baby

Gotta love it :unsure:

ICE Raid

Favorite part.

""We have kids without dads and pregnant mothers who got their husbands taken away," said Velez's son, Robert, youth pastor at the church. "It was like a horror story. They got handled like they were criminals"

"they" of course being the criminals.

From what I read, some employees actually applauded while this was happening.

Crazy Man.

I'm sure a lawsuit will be filed against those enforcing the law. :banana:

Certainly, as the messicans trudge ever closer to becoming the African Americans......how dare we arrest them for criminal activity! :rolleyes:

:unsure:

ship them fuckers home!

Those detained were from Brazil, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, and Peru, said Barbara Gonzalez, an ICE spokeswoman

Didn't expect to see that one

Gonzalez said agents had executed search warrants at both the plant and the company headquarters in nearby Ellisville. She said no company executives had been detained, but this is an "ongoing investigation and yesterday's action was just the first part."

This is the crap that bugs me.

I would venture to say that almost every mouthful of food you swallow was picked or handled by a Mexican. Dumbazz focking people screaming "sendem home' ...This country will shut down if we send them all home. Whose gonna work? The coloreds? The gooks? The WASPS?

I would venture to say that almost every mouthful of food you swallow was picked or handled by a Mexican. Dumbazz focking people screaming "sendem home' ...This country will shut down if we send them all home. Whose gonna work? The coloreds? The gooks? The WASPS?

Yeah, the greatest country in the world would just shut down if we lost a bunch of unskilled law breaking laborers. I mean, we couldn't possibly figure out a way to get food off of trees and plants and in to our homes without them. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, those people might actually work in the picking industry if it paid more than 10 cents an hour, which it might if we sent the illegals home. Hell, we could send em home, admit the number we need LEGALLY, and they could actually get paid minimum wage. Of course, then they would have to pay taxes and whatnot, and actually contribute to social services instead of just being an increasingly demanding and whinny burden on them.

I say rather than send them "home", we send them to a country two countries further south than they originally came from. Mexicans go to Panama, Panamanians go to Brazil, etc. It'll take em longer to walk back across the border that way.

Didn't expect to see that one

I was thinking the same thing. I would say he came to study and never left. Its a long border to jump from germany.