Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

LT.....Deal or NO Deal

Week #2 and the drama has already started, not sure if I want to deal with the guessing game every week.

I'm a 1st time LT owner, I had the #2 draft spot and was going to pull the trigger on Westbrook...PPR league, never expected LT to be available.

I also lost Colston...so I'm thinking of packaging LT and Colston to get another decent back and WR

Deal or No Deal....what say you LT owners?

discuss

There is no value in trading him..

Try to panic less..

Well now that would take all the fun out of FF, lol

What's FF without gut wrenching, heart pupming, white knuckling, 2nd guessing, confussion, and PANIC!!!

There is no value in trading him..

Try to panic less..

Well now that would take all the fun out of FF, lol

What's FF without gut wrenching, heart pupming, white knuckling, 2nd guessing, confussion, and PANIC!!!

Team Management Questions Belong On The "A Little Help" board.

Not asking a trade value question, like LT and Colston for LJ and Holmes (but if I did have that offer is it a fair trade) LMAO

Seriously...I was looking for a discussion mostly from LT owners of the past...like I said I have NEVER been lucky enough to own the guy.

From everything I have been reading, LT pulls himself out of 2 games....if you start him you are screwed.

Do LT owners find that to be the case...does everybody still agree that he is the top RB?

Opinions?

Not asking a trade value question, like LT and Colston for LJ and Holmes (but if I did have that offer is it a fair trade) LMAO

Seriously...I was looking for a discussion mostly from LT owners of the past...like I said I have NEVER been lucky enough to own the guy.

From everything I have been reading, LT pulls himself out of 2 games....if you start him you are screwed.

Do LT owners find that to be the case...does everybody still agree that he is the top RB?

Opinions?

What is this drama you speak of? I have had LT for the past two years and this year too. To my recollection, I have never had him screw me by saying he was playing and then back out at the last minute. He's been one of the most durable RBs in the NFL IMO. Granted, he currently has a toe issue and is listed as Questionable, but 95% of those listed as Questionable play.

IF you have no depth on your roster and need to do this to fill out a full roster, that's different. You better get a #1 RB and at least a #2 wr/qb depending on your roster. Save Colston. IF you do trade him, the best owner to speak with would be the one who owns Brees. That would probably be your best value and you could really talk about the "potential" of when he comes back. You might get a solid RB for him. Don't panic. You have more leverage than you think. :pointstosky:

What is this drama you speak of? I have had LT for the past two years and this year too. To my recollection, I have never had him screw me by saying he was playing and then back out at the last minute. He's been one of the most durable RBs in the NFL IMO. Granted, he currently has a toe issue and is listed as Questionable, but 95% of those listed as Questionable play.

IF you have no depth on your roster and need to do this to fill out a full roster, that's different. You better get a #1 RB and at least a #2 wr/qb depending on your roster. Save Colston. IF you do trade him, the best owner to speak with would be the one who owns Brees. That would probably be your best value and you could really talk about the "potential" of when he comes back. You might get a solid RB for him. Don't panic. You have more leverage than you think. :pointstosky:

solid advice, thanks for the input friend

of course with LT being on my FF team for the 1st time, his fortunes might change...I had the same effect on Marshall Faulk several years back, lol

Good luck!

just like u, i have lt and colston. i will not trade either because i would be trading them while their value is low. if anything u would trade them after they have put up some good numbers. i do have a suggestion though. i might start sproles at flex if they are saying gtd right up until kickoff. even though i may get slightly less production out of the combo of the two, that way i wouldn't be sitting lt and watching lt go off for three tds

You're never going to get equal value back for LT in a trade. Especially when he's at a relative "low" right now with injury concerns and coming off a relatively mediocre game. Don't worry, he'll be fine - he's a stud.

I wouldn't have drafted him in the first place. GL with your top 3 bust.