Sign in to follow this  
Pimptaddy

Jerry Jones deserves to be GM of the decade!

This trade makes Dallas superior to every team in the NFL. We are 4-2 and primed to start racking up the wins. My conclusion is that with Roy we will go no worse than 11-5 and win the Superbowl this year. Dallas has the talent and we have the stud #2 WR to go with T.O. and Roy is only 26 now. Many good years left to score TDs for America's Team. Sixth Lombardi is coming to Dallas for our great franchise. The haters here are like little kids who are jealous of an older brother. They envy our history of winning, our hot cheerleaders, our new stadium and of course our talented team.

This trade makes Dallas superior to every team in the NFL. We are 4-2 and primed to start racking up the wins. My conclusion is that with Roy we will go no worse than 11-5 and win the Superbowl this year. Dallas has the talent and we have the stud #2 WR to go with T.O. and Roy is only 26 now. Many good years left to score TDs for America's Team. Sixth Lombardi is coming to Dallas for our great franchise. The haters here are like little kids who are jealous of an older brother. They envy our history of winning, our hot cheerleaders, our new stadium and of course our talented team.

Ill give you one thing...you are persistent in your ignorance.

But superior to every team in the NFL? How so...can Roy play QB, OL, CB, and punt too?

Al Davis is the only thing that keeps Jones from being the laughing stock of the league.

Since 2000...the Cowboys are 66 - 68.

Yup..>GM of the decade...congrats...a team with a losing record and 0 playoff wins.

Hey...at least he is not Matt Millen.

QFT.

And no worries, Tony "Choke Job" Romo cant make the big play in the big game when it counts, so it doesnt matter who you have at receiver.

Al Davis is the only thing that keeps Jones from being the laughing stock of the league.

Since 2000...the Cowboys are 66 - 68.

Yup..>GM of the decade...congrats...a team with a losing record and 0 playoff wins.

Hey...at least he is not Matt Millen.

Every year is supposedly the Cowboys year.

Cowboys have not won a damn playoff game since 1996.

Cowboy fans are more delusional than any fan base of any team in any sport (All Philly teams included) .

Brad Johnson and Tony "I hurt my pinkie" Romo will combine to pass for 5,000 yards.

Somebody had to say it!!

Romo threw the ball today and wants to play. Romo is gonna play Sunday and enjoy his new WR. Jerry Jones has a super team now. :doublethumbsup:

:doublethumbsup:

Romo threw the ball today and wants to play. Romo is gonna play Sunday and enjoy his new WR. Jerry Jones has a super team now. :doublethumbsup:

If super now means shiotty and overrated then yeah I agree.

:lol:

Every year is supposedly the Cowboys year.

Cowboys have not won a damn playoff game since 1996.

Cowboy fans are more delusional than any fan base of any team in any sport (All Philly teams included) .

I'm so sick and tired of this selective stat. Here's a stat for you, since 1993 the Dallas Cowboys have won THREE SUPER BOWLS, count 'em, ONE, TWO , THREE! How's your team done?

And nobody said it's the Cowboys year every year; just this year.

I'm so sick and tired of this selective stat. Here's a stat for you, since 1993 the Dallas Cowboys have won THREE SUPER BOWLS, count 'em, ONE, TWO , THREE! How's your team done?

Thats great...what have you done for me lately?

Oh...and they got spanked by a terrible St. Louis team today.

Can you be anymore defensive???? Fact is the Cowboys have done between jack and shiot over the last 12 years. The Cowboys fan base litter this board with ridiculous crap for the past 3 seasons. You couldn't find a Cowboys fan on this board for several years. They come out of the woodwork when Romo arrived. Then they disappear when the Cowboys fail miserably in January. This year all I've seen on this board is how loaded with talent the Cowboys were. They are overrated. Period. So, before you start crying because you're so thin skinned you need to take off the glasses and see just how annoying you Cowboy fans are. And the rest of us will continue to enjoy watching the Cowboys suck.

To answer your question I'm a Houston Texans fan. Yeah, they suck, but I enjoy watching them.

Thats great...what have you done for me lately?

Oh...and they got spanked by a terrible St. Louis team today.

Exactly...them winning 3 since 1993, it best shows the trend that assures them beating the Rams... :doublethumbsup:

Also, since the NY Giants have won every Super Bowl since January, the are assured of winning all future Super Bowls. HTH :lol:

I just have one thing to say...HOW 'BOUT THOSE COWBOYS!!

They have accumulated 12 NFL Championships and won a playoff game last year. Thanks for asking.

They have accumulated 12 NFL Championships and won a playoff game last year. Thanks for asking.

BWAHAHAHAHA :music_guitarred:

:headbanger:

Can you be anymore defensive???? Fact is the Cowboys have done between jack and shiot over the last 12 years. The Cowboys fan base litter this board with ridiculous crap for the past 3 seasons. You couldn't find a Cowboys fan on this board for several years. They come out of the woodwork when Romo arrived. Then they disappear when the Cowboys fail miserably in January. This year all I've seen on this board is how loaded with talent the Cowboys were. They are overrated. Period. So, before you start crying because you're so thin skinned you need to take off the glasses and see just how annoying you Cowboy fans are. And the rest of us will continue to enjoy watching the Cowboys suck.

To answer your question I'm a Houston Texans fan. Yeah, they suck, but I enjoy watching them.

Houston Texans fan making fun of Dallas. LMAO! :headbanger: :banana: :cry:

Houston Texans fan making fun of Dallas. LMAO! :banana: :cry: :lol:

Yep, I'm a Texans fan and unlike you and pussdaddy, I don't jump on and off the bandwagon. Now, continue you're circle jerk with your buttplug buddy aka pussdaddy.

Yep, I'm a Texans fan and unlike you and pussdaddy, I don't jump on and off the bandwagon. Now, continue you're circle jerk with your buttplug buddy aka pussdaddy.

How many playoff games have the texans won? How many superbowls have the texans won?

How many playoff games have the texans won? How many superbowls have the texans won?

How many times have you jumped on and off the bandwagon??? You're a typical poosay Cowboys fan that only follows them when they're winning. Based on your posts today you fit the typical fatass Cowboys fan that sits around thinking about the glory days. I do know the Texans have as many playoff wins as the Cowboys since their inception.

How many times have you jumped on and off the bandwagon??? You're a typical poosay Cowboys fan that only follows them when they're winning. Based on your posts today you fit the typical fatass Cowboys fan that sits around thinking about the glory days. I do know the Texans have as many playoff wins as the Cowboys since their inception.

I am not jumping off anything and Dallas is my team. They did however embarrass their fans today and they deserve to be called out for it.

I am not jumping off anything and Dallas is my team. They did however embarrass their fans today and they deserve to be called out for it.

LOL at how they embarrassed you personally. YOu're as stupid as your alias pussdaddy. They embarrassed themselves. This is the typical bandwagon Cowboys response I hear on a daily basis. No wonder the Cowboys fanbase is the laughing stock of the NFL.

Current status: Team has the second best record in the NFC and is ready for the Brad Johnson show to get going. :headbanger:

Let us know when it starts :banana: :cry: :lol:

How many Texans fans boast about their team being the best team in sports history? How many Texans fans are queer-baits? 0.

How many Cowboy fans love taking it up the poop-shoot? Roughly 90% of the males.

How many Texans fans boast about their team being the best team in sports history? How many Texans fans are queer-baits? 0.

How many Cowboy fans love taking it up the poop-shoot? Roughly 90% of the males.

:headbanger: :banana:

You embarrass yourself by posting as a Cowboys fan here. Maybe you should trade some more draft picks for some defensive players you guys sure as hell need them.

You embarrass yourself by posting as a Cowboys fan here. Maybe you should trade some more draft picks for some defensive players you guys sure as hell need them.

Dallas has spent alot of top picks on defense the past 5-6 years. The picks are not the problem and it should also be noted that Newman is out. Dallas also drafted two CBs this year.

You're a fan of a piss poor team just admit it. You'll sleep better.

ENJOY MISSING THE PLAYOFFS ######!

Dallas has spent alot of top picks on defense the past 5-6 years. The picks are not the problem and it should also be noted that Newman is out. Dallas also drafted two CBs this year.

Even with Newman the defense is mediocre at best. Just ask Santana Moss who turned him around like a yoyo the entire game a couple weeks back. It's always one injury after another with him, something you guys should've considered before signing him to that ludicrous contract in the offseason. The Cowboys are paper champs on defense.

They may not even make the playoffs... GM of the decade... HA! He built a house of cards with "cancer" and "lack of toughness".... Now look where he is at! Cowboys SUCK!

roy williams brings the losing with him. he's a jonah! :thumbsup:

Funny how great Roy was to you while in Detroit.

:D at 13 years without a playoff win being a "selective" stat. Some of the Cowboy fans on here are as stupid as they are delusional.

Your owner is clueless. Your team is headed back to sucksville until Jerry hires a real football guy to bail him out.

:overhead: at 13 years without a playoff win being a "selective" stat. Some of the Cowboy fans on here are as stupid as they are delusional.

Your owner is clueless. Your team is headed back to sucksville until Jerry hires a real football guy to bail him out.

Cowboy fans don't want to admit it but this all comes down to TO. JJ brought him in and Parcells did not want him on the team, that was the beginning of the end of Parcells career in Dallas. A real football guy will never put up with JJ's interfering, that is why they leave.

The owner of the decade is clearly Bob Kraft.

I couldn't agree more here...Bob Kraft is far and away the greatest owner at turning a blind eye to the clear cheating and rule breaking ways employed by his head coach. Bravo, BRAVO!!!

:overhead: