Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Yea, I focked her last night

My stupid wh0re of a sister in law focked around on my brother about a year ago.

Last night I focked HER brothers wife.

Muuuhhaa. Killed 2 birds with one stone. Had fun focking her and got a little revenge.

Can SIZE! :overhead:

also, good luck when her brother/husban of wife you focked comes around with his gun and shoots your ass

Can SIZE! :overhead:

also, good luck when her brother/husban of wife you focked comes around with his gun and shoots your ass

A. They are small B's.

B. I got guns of my own.

C. He is a ######.

A. They are small B's.

B. I got guns of my own.

C. He is a ######.

If that is true, you are one hell of a richard-cranium!!! :lol:

...way to go, redirecting your chicken-###### revenge on some innocent/unsuspecting couple! :lol:

karma is a ######... and I see your mug rotating across the shooting gallery just like at a carnival! :overhead:

personally, I think you are full of sh-t... for all we know someone just boinked your girl last night! (actually, i sincerely hope that was NOT the case!)

ps. go get checked for STIs... ;)

If that is true, you are one hell of a richard-cranium!!! :lol:

...way to go, redirecting your chicken-###### revenge on some innocent/unsuspecting couple! :lol:

karma is a ######... and I see your mug rotating across the shooting gallery just like at a carnival! :overhead:

personally, I think you are full of sh-t... for all we know someone just boinked your girl last night! (actually, i sincerely hope that was NOT the case!)

ps. go get checked for STIs... ;)

First off she came on to me.

2nd off HE is a pr!ck.

3rd Personally I really dont give a fock what you think or believe.

And Last but not least

Who the fock are you

I've got Dueling Banjos going on in my head. :P

I've got Dueling Banjos going on in my head. :P

LOL. No blood relations.

LOL. No blood relations.

Seems like pretty soon y'all are going to lose track though. So, why do you derive such joy from sleeping with another man's wife, whose husband did nothing wrong other than squirting out of the same gash as your brother's wife. Holy crap, I think I followed that train wreck. :P

Seems like pretty soon y'all are going to lose track though. So, why do you derive such joy from sleeping with another man's wife, whose husband did nothing wrong other than squirting out of the same gash as your brother's wife. Holy crap, I think I followed that train wreck. :P

Because I have always hated him and pusssy is pusssy.

First off she came on to me.

2nd off HE is a pr!ck.

3rd Personally I really dont give a fock what you think or believe.

And Last but not least

Who the fock are you

Now you are learning something...

...but next time, ask that question before you act!

btw, i'm just some schmuck everyone hates who thinks you're an even bigger one! hahahaha... :pointstosky:

In school, you learn the lesson (not sure if you really did!) and then there's a test...

in life, you get the test and hopefully you LEARN your lesson!

to quote a very famous brother (of course, i don't expect you to know... or else you wouldn't come on here with your crap!)

"ain't not time to HATE, barely time to wait...

what i want to know is, are you KIND?"

answer to that question is... :P

Now you are learning something...

...but next time, ask that question before you act!

btw, i'm just some schmuck everyone hates who thinks you're an even bigger one! hahahaha... :pointstosky:

In school, you learn the lesson (not sure if you really did!) and then there's a test...

in life, you get the test and hopefully you LEARN your lesson!

to quote a very famous brother (of course, i don't expect you to know... or else you wouldn't come on here with your crap!)

answer to that question is... :P

What a focking oddball.

What a focking oddball.

i couldn't say it any better! hahahaha... :P

unless of course i tried with:

"nudge nudge, wink wink... say no more squire! eh... you're winking, a wink is as good as a nod to a blind bat..." wtf??? :pointstosky:

If we are throwing quotes out there.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

...now there you go! :headbanger:

Why didn't you just start off the thread with that??? :wall:

i see you were just holding out, huh?! :headbanger:

Meat Helmets rock :headbanger:

but....I find it hard to walk around with TNG's vagina on my head :wall:

answer to that question is... :music_guitarred:

wo-oah, what I want to know,

where does the time go?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

good job. you know, if you really wanna teach her a lesson, you should fock her brother. that would really do the trick.

:music_guitarred:

oh and hi

thx for getting back to me on myspace

:banana:

this is like an episode of the soap opera - As the Stomach Turns the Bagina Chronicles

but....I find it hard to walk around with TNG's vagina on my head :pointstosky:

dude ur gonna hurt ur neck

Guest BernardPollardFan
My stupid wh0re of a sister in law focked around on my brother about a year ago.

Muuuhhaa. Killed 2 birds with one stone. Had fun focking her and got a little revenge.

You're a liar and a virgin.

You're a liar and a virgin.

You are a HOMO and a stalker.

Jerry Springer is still on the air. You should give him a call and get your story on the tv and some cash.

Jerry Springer is still on the air. You should give him a call and get your story on the tv and some cash.

Cause I focked my sister in laws sister in law?

I mean if i focked my sister in laws sister in law and she was a midget that was a cross dressing BernardPollardFan look alike I could understand.

Was she any good? Now just finish the trifecta off and ###### your sister in law!!!

wo-oah, what I want to know,

where does the time go?

This is "Uncle John's Band" by The Grateful Dead off of Working Man's Dead for those that don't know. That was the last record with Pig Pen on it, I believe. :dunno:

Was she any good? Now just finish the trifecta off and ###### your sister in law!!!

She actually was pretty good. If she comes over again I am going to put it in her ass.

My SIL is not attractive and I would not fock her with GFIAFP's d!ck.