Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Who watched the Pro Bowl

I know, I know, stow the "it's meaningless! it sucks!" at the door. We get it.

It was funny, Manning made some comments about players he was trying to 'recruit' - one of them being Brandon Marshall. - Who proceeded to stink up the joint something fierce on every Manning pass. Granted, at least one of them was clearly Manning's fault, but I thought it was funny. Maybe Brandon won't be so much pursued by Manning after all... :headbanger:

On the other hand, Tony Gonzo made Manning say "Dallas Who?"

I watched it.... part of it. Gonzo would would look good in a Colts uniform but (this is just a hunch) I wouildn't be surprised if he plays for the Eagles next season.

Sadly I taped it on my PVR and watched the entire game...6 months and counting until the pre-season begins!

Better offseason question...when will TO be cut by the Cowboys and what crazy franchise will take a chance on signing him?

Sadly I taped it on my PVR and watched the entire game...6 months and counting until the pre-season begins!

Better offseason question...when will TO be cut by the Cowboys and what crazy franchise will take a chance on signing him?

He would be a good fit for the BENGALS!!!! :lol:

He would be a good fit for the BENGALS!!!! :lol:

Trade...Housh for Owens, straight up. Dallas and Bengals.

I watched it.... part of it. Gonzo would would look good in a Colts uniform but (this is just a hunch) I wouildn't be surprised if he plays for the Eagles next season.

I'm not so sure the Chiefs won't make waves in free agency, and give him reason to consider sticking around to finish out his career. The first year the Pats went to the Super Bowl, didn't they sign like 9 free agents? Chiefs have tons of money to work with, and there seem to be a lot of players out there that could really help this franchise. Guess we shall see.

Also, nice to see Jay Cutler lay a turd and lose the game for the AFC :lol:

Also, nice to see Jay Cutler lay a turd and lose the game for the AFC :pointstosky:

+1

Between Cletus T. Cutler's (dude looks like an extra from Deliverance) INT and Kerry 'Tom' Collins watching a dude recover his fumble, the AFC got jobbed.

I DVR'd it......I'll watch it some evening when I'm really missing football. :dunno:

I accidentally watched about 15 seconds as I was flipping the channels looking for a ShamWow infomercial.

All kidding aside, to me, this is the most useless non-sporting event offered as a sporting event going. It's horrible! I get the Super Bowl and then it's two and half months to the Draft. After that, I wait until pre-season. Yes, that's a horrible let down too, but I will actually watch the first half of the HOF Game and that is a LOT more than I can say of the Pro Bowl.

I watched it and kind of enjoyed it, of course I was also playing poker and surfing the net so it was more like background noise...

The Eagles will be looking for a TE as I've heard that they will not re-sign L.J. Smith.

I was flipping channels, and I caught the Brees to Fitz TD at the end of the half.

I think that was the only play of the Pro Bowl I've seen this decade.

That's all I caught as well... Gotta love Fitz, but the Pro Bowl is a joke. It'll be even more of a joke next year when it's before the Superbowl. Yes, let's put a meaningless game BEFORE the biggest game of the season. NICE.