Sign in to follow this  
Dan

IBL Application and Check-In

how many vacant spots are there this year? or is that still being determined.

2 or 3. I'm waiting to hear from one vet who was a maybe last year. I'm guessing three at this point . . .

:thumbsup:

What did you do to my post?

What did you do to my post?

Added the -120- in reference to it being the 120th post in the thread. Standard procedure here. :music_guitarred:

Good Luck FFT IBL-

Give'em Hell :music_guitarred:

one of the original IBLers......it's great to see you back..........we still only have one ring from that 2006 team.... :thumbsdown:.

one of the most vivid memories i will ever have from the IBL was calling you one warm october day that championship season from the NASCAR race at talladega to make sure i had set my roster around noonish.......i was so worried it didn't go through.....i remember you telling me you couldn't hear me with as i call it " the greatest sound on earth in the background " but you looked it up and it do go through and i think i went 4-0 that day.... everytime i called the scoresandodds phone line that that day to get an updated score one of my boys had just ripped another score...... i remember yelling out loud with each call....lol....good times.........i'm gonna miss 'em

Dan, go ahead and remove me from the list. I've been asked to represent another site.

Kidding...i don't post at any other sites.

I need focus on some other stuff and will gladly step aside for the other deserving applicants to have a shot. If you'd like to list me as like 1st alternate or something, that would definitely work. If somebody else backs out, I'll gladly step in. But for now bump me to the end. Thanks.

-crawfish

Dan, go ahead and remove me from the list. I've been asked to represent another site.

I need focus on some other stuff and will gladly step aside for the other deserving applicants to have a shot. If you'd like to list me as like 1st alternate or something, that would definitely work. If somebody else backs out, I'll gladly step in. But for now bump me to the end. Thanks.

-crawfish

You honestly had me pissed at first. :nono:

Anyway, to the batcave for discussion fellas. Not that any of you are awake now...

Added the -120- in reference to it being the 120th post in the thread. Standard procedure here. :mad:

Yes, but I was referring to the previously non-existent emoticon . . .

*SIGH*

-crawfish

Are you looking at a career of "first alternate"?

Thanks for considering, crawfish. And we'll keep you down the list.

Are you looking at a career of "first alternate"?

Thanks for considering, crawfish. And we'll keep you down the list.

we're facing forced relocations by my company (at our own expense I might add) and i'm not up for packing up my family again. I'd rather focus on getting my skill set beefed up a bit and be ready to find another job. But thanks for the consideration Dan (and gang).

we're facing forced relocations by my company (at our own expense I might add) and i'm not up for packing up my family again. I'd rather focus on getting my skill set beefed up a bit and be ready to find another job. But thanks for the consideration Dan (and gang).

Goodluck and Godspeed on finding that new job!!! :lol:

Dan-ooh

Have you made it possible for me to enter TDZ at this time yet?

Is it a new site or are you all using last year's site still (which i still have saved)?

Dan-ooh

Have you made it possible for me to enter TDZ at this time yet?

Is it a new site or are you all using last year's site still (which i still have saved)?

You're set up, robb. As you well know, of course. :banana:

jgcrawfish . . . I'll check on that tomorrow (Thurs)