Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

I'm officially retiring from political posts.

With an ego as big as yours you can't enjoy the disdain people have for you.

If I ever die suspiciously....

Officer: Did he have any enemies?

Someone in crowd: Yes, a few thin-skinned conservatives on a low traffic messageboard.

:music_guitarred: :banana:

I'm a huge success and live and awesome life.

Says the guy who has to work weekends as a DJ just to make ends meet!

#orangedj

Says the guy who has to work weekends as a DJ just to make ends meet!

#orangedj

If by 'to make ends meet', you mean travel constantly and have an awesome social life, then yes. I'm struggling to make ends meet. :banana:

#silverretard

Thanks for searching my name. Love knowing you think of me while I'm asleep. :)

I didn't search your name, you egotistical fool :rolleyes:

I searched the work "kitty" in attempt to find the kitty kat dance thread.

Notice I bumped quite a few threads last night that have nothing to do with you.

The best part of all this is that phaggybear is making up stories and desparately trying to be funny, and I'm countering with things that are just as funny, and I don't even have to make things up!! I just have to talk about his actual life. He's like a reality show. A depressing, sad reality show. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif

Sad. Congrats Newbie, you have become what you once despised.

Sad. Congrats Newbie, you have become what you once despised.

Congrats Hardcore. I dominate your every thought. :music_guitarred:

Congrats Hardcore. I dominate your every thought. :music_guitarred:

Reading through this thread is really an indictment on you. What a sad bastard in need of attention you are. You're 50 years old and your daddy issues are still so obvious. Go talk with someone.

Reading through this thread is really an indictment on you. What a sad bastard in need of attention you are. You're 50 years old and your daddy issues are still so obvious. Go talk with someone.

I can't figure out why I never feel any of this sadness you talk about. :banana:

Newbie has been a punching bag for a long time. His ears must look like cauliflower.

Newbie has been a punching bag for a long time. His ears must look like cauliflower.

No, but my cack looks like an eggplant :music_guitarred:

I find it hard to believe any of you have fun lives when you all have hours each day to come here and slap fight with eachother. You guys have done the same song and dance for years of your lives. can't be a whole lot going on for you guys.

I find it hard to believe any of you have fun lives when you all have hours each day to come here and slap fight with eachother. You guys have done the same song and dance for years of your lives. can't be a whole lot going on for you guys.

This guy......

This guy......

Am I speaking truth or not? How many days of your life do you spend here repeating the same things trying to 1 up poster who you deem stupid anyway?

It really isn't debatable. I know you are like 60 and almost done with life, but you cant have much going on if you have the time every day of your life to argue with newbie about the same subjects over and over and over and over and over.

Am I speaking truth or not? How many days of your life do you spend here repeating the same things trying to 1 up poster who you deem stupid anyway?

It really isn't debatable. I know you are like 60 and almost done with life, but you cant have much going on if you have the time every day of your life to argue with newbie about the same subjects over and over and over and over and over.

I'm 50 and no I don't have much going on, unlike you, here on a Friday night arguing with no one about the bears draft. I have 2 little ones. What's your excuse? And my fights with Newbie are more personal than political, and sometimes funny.

I'm 50 and no I don't have much going on, unlike you, here on a Friday night arguing with no one about the bears draft. I have 2 little ones. What's your excuse? And my fights with Newbie are more personal than political, and sometimes funny.

Haha..they are funny. Best is hopping back into a thread about something else...and there you guys are....going at it.

I'm dog watching. I'm going out to watch some local fights tomorrow. No I don't have much going on tonight. Golfed 9 at 4 and grilled 2 strips a few hours ago.

Doesn't compare to your daily garbage. By daily I mean daily.

Haha..they are funny. Best is hopping back into a thread about something else...and there you guys are....going at it.

Thanks. I guess we could all sit around responding to ed jrs football in the groin videos. Or wiffleballs jibberish

I'm dog watching. I'm going out to watch some local fights tomorrow. No I don't have much going on tonight. Golfed 9 at 4 and grilled 2 strips a few hours ago.

Doesn't compare to your daily garbage. By daily I mean daily.

Well young man, do away with the distraction and buckle down in your career so you can get ahead and post on a low trafficked message board all day when you're 50. I just got here a few years ago, because before that I was getting it done. You've been here a while though.

Well young man, do away with the distraction and buckle down in your career so you can get ahead and post on a low trafficked message board all day when you're 50. I just got here a few years ago, because before that I was getting it done. You've been here a while though.

Right. With all the old stuff you know it has only been a few years with 17k posts.

Suuuuure. I started in 05 and have 10k posts. For the first few years only at the mange bored when I was in HS.

I can bank on you being here at 8am, noon, 4pm, and 11pm. Anytime I log in here you are here.

Right. With all the old stuff you know it has only been a few years with 17k posts.

Suuuuure. I started in 05 and have 10k posts. For the first few years only at the mange bored when I was in HS.

I can bank on you being here at 8am, noon, 4pm, and 11pm. Anytime I log in here you are here.

8'am? Rare. Right about the rest though. It's cheap entertainment, what can I say? TV sucks during the day. I rarely turn it on. Wait, so you're like 29-30? Holy fock. What I was doing and what I had done by that age...... I'm betting we had a very, very different first 30 years of life. And nobody would even think to ask me to Fockin dog sit on a Friday night at that age. Lol.

8'am? Rare. Right about the rest though. It's cheap entertainment, what can I say? TV sucks during the day. I rarely turn it on. Wait, so you're like 29-30? Holy fock. What I was doing and what I had done by that age...... I'm betting we had a very, very different first 30 years of life. And nobody would even think to ask me to Fockin dog sit on a Friday night at that age. Lol.

So you partied hard friday and saturday until you were 30 and let no one ask any different? Ok I suppose go you or something.

I was suspended for 5 days in HS for organizeing the biggest drinking day in school history. My day of drinking hard all weekend has already passed. My prime was 19.

PS, I'm still 8 cheap beers deep. My night out will be tomorrow this week.

Dog sit? What do I have to do? Grill some steaks have some friends over drinking a few and watch my dog get along with this dog?

So you partied hard friday and saturday until you were 30 and let no one ask any different? Ok I suppose go you or something.

I was suspended for 5 days in HS for organizeing the biggest drinking day in school history. My day of drinking hard all weekend has already passed. My prime was 19.

PS, I'm still 8 cheap beers deep. My night out will be tomorrow this week.

Dog sit? What do I have to do? Grill some steaks have some friends over drinking a few and watch my dog get along with this dog?

Yeah, I'm taking my first 30 vs yours. But hey, you still have time to do more, which is nice.

Yeah, I'm taking my first 30 vs yours. But hey, you still have time to do more, which is nice.

I'm sure you would, not knowing mine.

You supposedly were in the military traveled the world or something? If so I can't knock that experience. But I'm pretty content on my childhood, it was fairly crazy and fun.

I'm sure you would, not knowing mine.

You supposedly were in the military traveled the world or something? If so I can't knock that experience. But I'm pretty content on my childhood, it was fairly crazy and fun.

Yeah, but I actually saw more of the world as a citizen. The benefit of not getting married young. Went to far away places with Uncle Sam, but went to more places on my own.

Yeah, but I actually saw more of the world as a citizen. The benefit of not getting married young. Went to far away places with Uncle Sam, but went to more places on my own.

Yeah that's one thing I want to do more of. I'm not gonna sit here and be fake and say it wasn't. I've traveled but I want to more.

Maybe I am wrong here. But youth is a great time to travel, but also great and easy to travel when you are older. My goal is to hustle enough so I can do more of that when I am 60. I still need to plan away more trips. I have enough money to do so, but I am a hoarder in a sense with it. I can find fun in just about anything. You can't go to exotic places and do as much stuff with age, but you have much more freedom or monies.

My aunt was stationed in Hawaii and lived there for like 5 years. I regret not going out to see here even though she asked a couple times. I've been to Canada and Mexico several times but I'd like to see Europe. My buddy was in the peace core and did one in Madagascar and then in Senegal. He said I should come out for a week and never did. I regret that.

Yeah that's one thing I want to do more of. I'm not gonna sit here and be fake and say it wasn't. I've traveled but I want to more.

Maybe I am wrong here. But youth is a great time to travel, but also great and easy to travel when you are older. My goal is to hustle enough so I can do more of that when I am 60. I still need to plan away more trips. I have enough money to do so, but I am a hoarder in a sense with it. I can find fun in just about anything. You can't go to exotic places and do as much stuff with age, but you have much more freedom or monies.

My aunt was stationed in Hawaii and lived there for like 5 years. I regret not going out to see here even though she asked a couple times. I've been to Canada and Mexico several times but I'd like to see Europe. My buddy was in the peace core and did one in Madagascar and then in Senegal. He said I should come out for a week and never did. I regret that.

Well, one thing I can tell you, well, in my opinion anyway, is if you see one Caribbean island, you've seen them all. And the Far East? Eh. I'd rather go to Europe, but enjoy the history a bit more this time instead of the drinking. Which was fun, but I could have skipped a day or two of that.

Well, one thing I can tell you, well, in my opinion anyway, is if you see one Caribbean island, you've seen them all. And the Far East? Eh. I'd rather go to Europe, but enjoy the history a bit more this time instead of the drinking. Which was fun, but I could have skipped a day or two of that.

I just think Africa was once in a lifetime opportunity. Sure I'd have to stay in some local village my friend was in but when else would that be an option? I really regret that one. Europe would be very cool, but to me, some village in Africa would have been about the best I could ever do.

Speaking of traveling that friend of mine is unreal. Some crazy stories of being thrown in a polish prison for a night and hanging with gypsies. One of my best friends, knows a ton about seemingly everything yet is humble as they come. He actually got some funds from me to start a transportation system for locals to go to mines. Basically send a SUV to Africa because he said really they have very shitty transportation back and forth, So it they get rented out by these huge companies for transportation. Basically a SUV that is reliable that is being rented for 4 month to a year at a time.

Sending a car to africa was actually much cheaper than I figured. I believe like 1300 bucks.