Sign in to follow this  
edjr

***Official Draft Thread*** 2009 Dynasty Draft

I will update this thread with the proper info when we've hammered out how long you have for a pick, but for right now.

I'm looking to trade down from the #1 spot.

I want picks only, from this draft, I am not looking for players.

Talk to me :wub:

I am sitting in the cat birds seat. I have no needs whatsoever as I am deep across the board....Got the 4th pick. Pretty obvious top 4 to me. I just sit and wait and see who falls. :nono:

USA! USA! :( :(

As for Edjr and the number 1 pick....Lots of guys should be making offers as most of you are DESPERATE for starters....

I will update this thread with the proper info when we've hammered out how long you have for a pick, but for right now.

I'm looking to trade down from the #1 spot.

I want picks only, from this draft, I am not looking for players.

Talk to me :banana:

I can pull a Dikta and give you ALL of my picks for your 1st pick. You name the picks you want from me and it's a done deal for that 1st pick.

I can pull a Dikta and give you ALL of my picks for your 1st pick. You name the picks you want from me and it's a done deal for that 1st pick.

You don't have a 1st round pick, so that makes it tough.

your 2nd and 1st of your 3rd rounders this year and 1st rounder next year for the 1st pick overall?

I'd offer up both my second rounders (#18 and #20 overall) and my third rounder (not sure the overall number) for the #1 overall and your fifth rounder (throw-in to get me back to 5 picks).

I will vote to veto any of the trades I've seen offered thus far.

Votes dont count in this league. :(

1 and 24 for 12 and 13 and I get to bang your wife in the ass. :(

1 and 24 for 12 and 13 :(

:(

I'll give the 4th pick for the 1st pick.

On the surface it seems like a straight loss for Edjr, but when you factor in that the 4th pick has been blessed with the Blood Bombs aroma, it's almost a steal.

You don't have a 1st round pick, so that makes it tough.

your 2nd and 1st of your 3rd rounders this year and 1st rounder next year for the 1st pick overall?

I would do that. Problem is I don't have a first round pick next year. Any other way you can think of???

I would do that. Problem is I don't have a first round pick next year. Any other way you can think of???

Looking at your roster... what the hell did you trade all your #1 picks for??

Darren Sproles.

:bandana:

:thumbsdown:

I didn't. I traded this year's and next year's 1st round picks for Darren Sproles. One day in the future, you will all see why. :thumbsdown:

I didn't. I traded this year's and next year's 1st round picks for Darren Sproles. One day in the future, you will all see why. :lol:

You are the Matt Millen of this league

You are the Matt Millen of this league

;)

A little early for that comparison. Take advantage of me then, I focking DARE you. :lol:

The problem with starting the draft now, we don't even have all the teams here. :thumbsdown:

The problem with starting the draft now, we don't even have all the teams here. :thumbsdown:

Tough shit...yer on the clock in 9 minutes. :banana:

Tough shit...yer on the clock in 9 minutes. :thumbsdown:

:banana:

The problem with starting the draft now, we don't even have all the teams here. :banana:

Who is not here?

Who is not here?

Most people.

Why do we have teams that won't cut their roster down, or at least tell me who to cut for them.

Most people.

Why do we have teams that won't cut their roster down, or at least tell me who to cut for them.

Josh Scobee K Jac, he has two other higher ranked kickers, imho, if he still wants the guy he can use a draft pick on him.

(edit: Jeff Wilkins K, is a Free agent, maybe give him the boot. whatever)

Ed you got 72 hours to make your pick, you want an audience for it? good luck. As soon as you make yours, the clock starts for the next pick. Maybe I can get mine in at #6 two weeks from now.

Ed you got 72 hours to make your pick, you want an audience for it? good luck. As soon as you make yours, the clock starts for the next pick. Maybe I can get mine in at #6 two weeks from now.

:dunno:

I'm gonna check in once a week on Wednesdays. :pointstosky:

So we started then or :banana: ?

yes, but im trying to trade down

yes, but im trying to trade down

Ahh.. I gotchya. Good luck brutha.

Oh and because this "official draft thread" will be all focking jacked up with everyone's comments, ow about a mod only pastey up top with the current draft order/picks made... picks in progress thing?

That way we can at least know what's going on without having to scan through pages and pages of bullsh!t.

Ahh.. I gotchya. Good luck brutha.

Oh and because this "official draft thread" will be all focking jacked up with everyone's comments, ow about a mod only pastey up top with the current draft order/picks made... picks in progress thing?

That way we can at least know what's going on without having to scan through pages and pages of bullsh!t.

I will when I get around to drafting

:lol:

Yeah, ed is "working on trading down". He wants draft picks. I got 2 1st rounders this year, 2 next year (probable first pick since it is goclots pick), I give him an offer, he snubs it, and doesn't counter with crap. He ain't working on sheet, get ready for a 3 day pick from him every time. A week when it turns the corner on him. Fockin douche, thanks to whomever pressed for a time limit.

:pointstosky:

:rolleyes:

:wall:

Yeah, ed is "working on trading down". He wants draft picks. I got 2 1st rounders this year, 2 next year (probable first pick since it is goclots pick), I give him an offer, he snubs it, and doesn't counter with crap. He ain't working on sheet, get ready for a 3 day pick from him every time. A week when it turns the corner on him. Fockin douche, thanks to whomever pressed for a time limit.

:pointstosky:

:unsure:

how old are you? 13?

Boston Cheatriots - average time on clock, 23 hours 12 minutes. :overhead:

how old are you? 13?

Just callin out your bs, don't project it on to me. We all know who acts the most like a 7 year old in here. 13 might be mature for ya. :mad:

:overhead:

Who is The Dirty Mexican Rats? :overhead:

~

WTF does that mean? :headbanger:

~stunk