Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

QLazz FF league #2

There is a very prominent geek here that isn't playing FF this year for the first time in 12 years. (although he/ she should be)

Therefore I'm gonna host a geek league with the hopes that the miserable pos will be a part of it.

In true form to the Qlazz league, it will be a $50.00 entry fee, but unlike the Qlazz league, the winners will actually be payed.

It will be hosted on Fanball, but obviously the amount of teams and scoring system will be determined by all of us (whomever is in)

Here's what I want:

1: Someone we all trust to hold the money (Like edjr) :doublethumbsup:

2: Input on the scoring system

3: Nekkid pics of either your wife, sister, grandma or domesticated animals

Anyways, I'm serious about this.

So far in this league is:

Suxbnme

Gypsybrat (my roomate)

IAMWood

Jets24

?

I'm in.

Only if:

1. non-ppr

2. I am last one to pay, because my seniority dictates that, and that is understood

:doublethumbsup:

I'm in.

Only if:

1. non-ppr

2. I am last one to pay, because my seniority dictates that, and that is understood

:doublethumbsup:

1: Agreed

2: Understood and agreed again.

Also, Jets24 :banana:

I played in the first Q.Lazz league. Didn't work out so well for me. :doublethumbsup:'

Who won that league anyways? Wasn't it cinciman?

I'd play if that POS Jets24 wasn't in it.

I'd play if that POS Sux wasn't in it. :wave:

I'd play if that POS Jets24 wasn't in it.

To the rest of the group: You're Welcome

To GF: My brothers are alive.

See. He's gotta go there. No class.

:pointstosky:

Said the teacher who got kicked out for child molesting. :banana:

You're correct, you no longer have a class.

Absurd. I was not fired and my students were adults. It's beyond the "spin job" .... it's pure fabrication. It's not even possible.

It's up to you man .... you can keep hitting below the belt .... or stop being a doushbag.

If you had any balls ... you might share a painful story with us ... and I will rub yer nose in it ... make fun of you forever ... because you have herpes ... or whatever. Yer uncle molested you.

Do you like the taste of yer uncles cack? It's a yes or no question.

:pointstosky:

I hafta say ... I don't REALLY know any of you. But it makes me sad that some of you decide to lash out and go for the lowest common denomenator. Sp? .... You aim to hurt someone you don't even know. Does that make you feel better?

I'm sad for you. You must be a miserable person to decide you want to go there.

If you had any balls ... you might share a painful story with us ... and I will rub yer nose in it ... make fun of you forever ... because you have herpes ... or whatever. Yer uncle molested you.

Do you like the taste of yer uncles cack? It's a yes or no question.

:lol:

You're just a total piece of sh!t. Everybody knows it. You are certainly entertaining, kinda like Carrot Top but nobody really cares about you dude. You were the one who posted about your brother putting a bullet in his head. (BANG) Then you started a thread, asking people to make fun of it, etc. Then you post about liking 15 year olds and posting pictures of underage girls in their underwear. What the heck did you think was gonna happen? You're just a d!ck. That's all.

You're just a total piece of sh!t. Everybody knows it. You are certainly entertaining, kinda like Carrot Top but nobody really cares about you dude. You were the one who posted about your brother putting a bullet in his head. (BANG) Then you started a thread, asking people to make fun of it, etc. Then you post about liking 15 year olds and posting pictures of underage girls in their underwear. What the heck did you think was gonna happen? You're just a d!ck. That's all.

Yes gf did the things you claim yet you are the only person who stoops to such low life tactics as to make fun of a deceased relative. Only at the Geek Club would this be tolerated. Only at the Geek Club.

I'm not sure if karma will get you but someday something dreadful will happen to you and your recall will bring back the awful hideous lowlife things you've said. Be prepared. It will come to you.

I don't remember who said it or where I saw it but when someone says nasty mean things about someone unprovoked, it says more about them than the person they are talking about.

And I always laugh when one person speaks for everyone. I notice several usernames here doing it all the time. And I'm guessing it's the same pitiful pathetic person.

And I always laugh when one person speaks for everyone. I notice several usernames here doing it all the time. And I'm guessing it's the same pitiful pathetic person.

Kosmiq? :dunno:

Also, to the rest of you, forget about the league :doublethumbsup:

Yes gf did the things you claim yet you are the only person who stoops to such low life tactics as to make fun of a deceased relative. Only at the Geek Club would this be tolerated. Only at the Geek Club.

I'm not sure if karma will get you but someday something dreadful will happen to you and your recall will bring back the awful hideous lowlife things you've said. Be prepared. It will come to you.

I don't remember who said it or where I saw it but when someone says nasty mean things about someone unprovoked, it says more about them than the person they are talking about.

You welched and you want to get on your high horse? STFU :music_guitarred:

Kosmiq? :mad:

Also, to the rest of you, forget about the league

You're telling everyone to forget about the league? :lol: I think everyone is telling YOU to forget about this lame attempt at a league.

With you as President and eddiejunior as Treasurer why aren't people signing up like mad?

Oh yeah, it's becase you are President and eddiejunior is Treasurer. :wall:

What were you going to call it? Buttplugers Inc.?

You welched and you want to get on your high horse? STFU

There is nothing funnier than a couple of board dumbass usernames proving that they are two of the board's dumbass usernames.

You're telling everyone to forget about the league? :lol: I think everyone is telling YOU to forget about this lame attempt at a league.

With you as President and eddiejunior as Treasurer why aren't people signing up like mad?

Oh yeah, it's becase you are President and eddiejunior is Treasurer. :wall:

What were you going to call it? Buttplugers Inc.?

There is nothing funnier than a couple of board dumbass usernames proving that they are two of the board's dumbass usernames.

whats funnier is some idiot from the sancuary who has nothing better to do than stalk this place. :mad:

whats funnier is some idiot from the sancuary who has nothing better to do than stalk this place. :mad:

Keep it up. Now you have the sanctuary people laughing AT YOU! :wall:

Keep it up.

How about you go fock yourself. You are almost a big as piece of sh!t than GF is. Seriously, you are despised here. Go play somewhere else. I'll give you $100 if you can find out what alias I am. :mad:

How about you go fock yourself. You are almost a big as piece of sh!t than GF is. Seriously, you are despised here. Go play somewhere else. I'll give you $100 if you can find out what alias I am. :thumbsdown:

Calm down son. Calm down. This is just an internet message board.

I don't know who you are. I do know that you are a mean spirited, gay republican who is an alias. I think I could guess.

Otherwise I don't care.

How about you go fock yourself. You are almost a big as piece of sh!t than GF is. Seriously, you are despised here. Go play somewhere else. I'll give you $100 if you can find out what alias I am. :thumbsdown:

Actually, I'll take GFIAFP over gutterslut any day. At least GFIAFP is sometimes entertaining, albeit in a creepy insane rambling sort of way. Gutterslut is down there in Flahawker territory. Completely focking irritating and useless.

Calm down son. Calm down. This is just an internet message board.

I don't know who you are. I do know that you are a mean spirited, gay republican who is an alias. I think I could guess.

Otherwise I don't care.

You are a pig. That's the only thing we can all be sure about.

how will i ever sleep tonight :dunno:

same way I do.

drink way too much and passout

I'm in SUX, only if I can hold the money :thumbsup:

-_-

I played in the first Q.Lazz league. Didn't work out so well for me. :thumbsup:'

Who won that league anyways? Wasn't it cinciman?

Unless I'm mistaken, the order of finish

cday

cinciman7

phillybear

???

I may or may not have been entitled to some money. The important thing is that someone will have to die over this.

Unless I'm mistaken, the order of finish

cday

cinciman7

phillybear

???

I may or may not have been entitled to some money. The important thing is that someone will have to die over this.

hopefully you, very soon

bump :cheers:

The reason nobody signed up for this was because you took the PPR out of right off the bat. Seemed pretty obvious.