Sign in to follow this  
BartHendricks17

Bart is still here...

Bart appreciates all of the concerned people on here posting and emailing Bart wondering where Bart was......Bart has always been close and keeping an eye on how things were going here. Bart will guide everyone during the NFL season again.

Bart is wondering what the big plans are for your draft parties?

Ummm, with 600 total posts, do you really think anyone even knows who the fock you are? I know I don't.

Ummm, with 600 total posts, do you really think anyone even knows who the fock you are? I know I don't.

600 total posts. Even if only 2 or 3 of them are meaningful he's got you beat.

600 total posts. Even if only 2 or 3 of them are meaningful he's got you beat.

Well his 600 surely has your pathetic 135 beat. I've had single days better than that. :doublethumbsup:

Bart is the FF prediction third person guru

Well his 600 surely has your pathetic 135 beat. I've had single days better than that. :headbanger:

God knows I measure good days by how many posts I do. Glad my life isn't measured in how many posts i do. I bet if you had a girlfriend she'd be impressed by the massive post number you have. Anyone who pounds his chest and brags about how many posts he has is the pathetic one here. Maybe you should venture out of your mother's basement.

God knows I measure good days by how many posts I do. Glad my life isn't measured in how many posts i do. I bet if you had a girlfriend she'd be impressed by the massive post number you have. Anyone who pounds his chest and brags about how many posts he has is the pathetic one here. Maybe you should venture out of your mother's basement.

:headbanger: :overhead: :overhead:

Bart realizes that you do not have a life....so you can stop bringing it up to Bart all of the time.

Any big/crazy draft parties coming up?

Dude, it's not bad down here. My mom's pretty hot.

I do hope to have a girlfriend one day. :music_guitarred:

:thumbsdown:

Bart greatly appreciates all of Bart's longtime fans. Bart looks forward to seeing many of you at the WCOFF.

Bart, when you going to grace us with some of your yearly predictions???

I'm writing my second post to come out and say that I too have a deep fondness for Bart!

nice alias Bart...you been drinking the Humanitarian Bowl koolaid again???

nice alias Bart...you been drinking the Humanitarian Bowl koolaid again???

Not Bart....no Kool Aid here.

The only refreshing beverage that I consume is the ice cold lager that is Bart's fantasy genius.

Bart will get Bart's 2009 predictions on here for everyone shortly. Bart is still receiving constant praise for Bart's 2008 predictions......who can forget Bart's 2008 predictions of DeAngelo Williams's big year, Matt Forte's strong performance and Bart in the preseason forecasting a Steelers/Cardinals Super Bowl.

Bart is off to pull some honeys....predictions soon to come.