Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Round 10 Commentary

:nono:

I wouldn't touch Harvin in a non PPR, but I think Childress will do whatever it takes to get the ball in Harvin's hands, even if it's just little dump offs and screens.

I wouldn't touch Harvin in a non PPR, but I think Childress will do whatever it takes to get the ball in Harvin's hands, even if it's just little dump offs and screens.

His job is on the line, and Harvin is his 2nd best player on the offense.

His job is on the line, and Harvin is his 2nd best player on the offense.

I'd say Berrian and Taylor, maybe Favre are better, but Harvin is definitely the 2nd most dangerous player on the offense.

Also ignoring the offensive line

I'd say Berrian and Taylor, maybe Favre are better, but Harvin is definitely the 2nd most dangerous player on the offense.

Also ignoring the offensive line

Same thing????? Put the ball in the hands of your 2nd most dangerous (best) offensive player.

Washington's value goes way up as a reserve guy in a PPR. Im not expecting steady ground production... a few big runs here and there, but what I do expected is screens and dumpoffs from a rookie QB.

Washington's value goes way up as a reserve guy in a PPR. Im not expecting steady ground production... a few big runs here and there, but what I do expected is screens and dumpoffs from a rookie QB.

I have always liked Leon Washington, drafted him in two dynasty leagues out of college. If they would just allow him to play a bigger role in that offense he could be a lethal weapon for them. Unfortunately coaches tend to get caught up too much in "their system" and trying to find a guy who fits it more instead of tweaking their system to better accommodate talent on hand.

I think Rex Ryan is going to be a great coach for the Jets, what i saw them doing with Washington is really great, and maybe he can get some starts for me in my dynasty leagues this year- prolly not since my RB stables are flipping awwwthomme.....

That being said, I was impressed with the progress of the Jets in general, they still have a ways to go, but in the coming years that defense is going to get better, and Sanchez really had some poise under tough circumstances.....I think the next few years find the Jets in the playoffs and the SB hunt. :music_guitarred:

and Sanchez really had some poise under tough circumstances.....I think the next few years find the Jets in the playoffs and the SB hunt. :banana:

You mean like when he threw that Pick 6 on the opening drive? :wave:

You mean like when he threw that Pick 6 on the opening drive? :ninja:

That was my favorite play :banana:

But I mean, AFTER he threw the pick, he then made some decent plays.....decent for a guy who left school a year early and was facing off against a rather nasty defense......it was good to see him come back from that and keep his head on straight....

Wanted Fred Jackson @ 10.06. I hate you RC!

I would have loved it if you got him as I really wanted Leon Washington. He seems to be the value on that squad in the PPR format. I went with jackson on the hope of him making some hay the first 3 weeks. It sounds like he was going to be leaned on heavily in the passing game regardless and after Lynch comes back, but I feel Lynch comes back with a vengance. The value was and is definitly with the QB's and the Rb's at the present time.

You mean like when he threw that Pick 6 on the opening drive? :music_guitarred:

The 2nd pick 6 that was dropped by Lewis was the one I remember. The look on his face after escaping 2 straight pick 6's was priceless.

The 2nd pick 6 that was dropped by Lewis was the one I remember. The look on his face after escaping 2 straight pick 6's was priceless.

:music_guitarred:

Welcome to the NFL Mr. Sanchez, may I introduce....the Raven's Defense? I will go get us some drinks while you two get to know each other.... :lol:

I considered Wells where I took Washington but with a rookie already as my 3rd back, I felt Leon was the safer play.

picking now hold tight

Your kung fu is not strong....

Favorite picks of this round:

RB Fred Jackson - starting the season, if his thumb injury isn't serious, and he is going to get carries, because he's productive.

QB Ben Roethlisberger - all his distractions and "injuries" aside, he is a nice backup, and has potential to put up starter numbers at times.

There's one other, but I'll wait to comment, so that I can put my thoughts together.