Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

who has drafted and whats your team?

alright i had one draft already. people who have drafted post your team and what pick you had and how many teams in league. so we can have a little constructive criticism :wave:

-#11 PICK

-12 TEAM LEAGUE(non-PPR, Pass/Rush/Rec TD=6 pts, rest standard)

QB-Tom Brady and Garrard

RB-Larry Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Marshawn Lynch, Lendale White, Fred Jackson, Dominic Rhodes, Donald Brown

WR-Randy Moss, Kevin Walter, Chris Henry

TE-Dustin Keller

DEF-Chargers and PATS

-well let the ripping start. :unsure: im ok with my team not to fired up though. My whole season basically rest on the Patriots season. I think the PATs will win the super bowl so i guess :first:

-Post your teams

12 team league - #4 pick - no ppr. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR's, 1 FLEX, 1 K - 1 D - NO TIGHT ENDS

QB - Palmer and Hasselbeck

RB - Deangelo, Portis, Ronnie Brown, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice

WR's - Boldin, Anthony Gonzalez, Santana Moss, Chris Henry

D - Dallas and Redskins

K - Vikes guy and Kasay

10 Team league #8 pick. Partial PPR. MJD fell to me. Bunch of haters I guess.

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR, TE, K, D

QB: Manning

RB: MJD, Lynch, Parker, Brown, Mendenhall, Mcgahee

WR: Jennings, Welker, Cotchery, Avery, Washington

TE: Witten, Carlson

K: Bironas

D: Giants

I like most of it. Hopefully I can find a 2nd RB out of a bunch of ?'s.

Patssox, hopefully Lynch comes back strong for both of us.

12 team league - #4 pick - no ppr. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR's, 1 FLEX, 1 K - 1 D - NO TIGHT ENDS

D - Dallas and Redskins

K - Vikes guy and Kasay

I like it. QB question marks, but I think you'll get 1 of those 2 to at least have a decent year. top 2 RB and WR should be strong and you should be able to get a flex out of the rest.

D - Dallas and Redskins

K - Vikes guy and Kasay

i keep kicking my self for drafting Brady first and this is one of the reasons. i like this team alot :unsure:

you have 3 very good starting backs and 2 solid WR's. If your 2 QBs stay healthy and so do their teams you should be in great shape. Id grab Betts instead of Choice

good team

10 Team league #8 pick. Partial PPR. MJD fell to me. Bunch of haters I guess.

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR, TE, K, D

QB: Manning

RB: MJD, Lynch, Parker, Brown, Mendenhall, Mcgahee

WR: Jennings, Welker, Cotchery, Avery, Washington

TE: Witten, Carlson

K: Bironas

D: Giants

I like most of it. Hopefully I can find a 2nd RB out of a bunch of ?'s.

Patssox, hopefully Lynch comes back strong for both of us.

ya we both need Lynch to play well. Is it Ronnie Brown or Donald Brown. You should have Ronnie Brown in there. i would have reached and made sure i had got Jackson to protect Lynch. i just went and picked up Rhodes cause Jackson hurt little just in case. only thing i dont like is if thats Donald Brown not Ronnie your right you gonna be in trouble maybe.

Thanks guys!! I like my team as well, especially the depth at RB. And PATSSOX I wanted to grab Betts but the assdart ahead of me took him. :music_guitarred:

I hate these phucking threads!!!

Joking aside, I like the idea of having one thread for this. It'll provide people an opportunity to see what to expect from different draft positions for different size leagues, and should cut down on the 25 new threads per day. Mocks aren't as helpful either.

I hate these phucking threads!!!

Joking aside, I like the idea of having one thread for this. It'll provide people an opportunity to see what to expect from different draft positions for different size leagues, and should cut down on the 25 new threads per day. Mocks aren't as helpful either.

since you love my thread Spainiard give me some feed back of what you think about my team. :music_guitarred:

ALSO SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE A DRAFT FROM #8 SPOT IN A 12 TEAM LEAGUE POST YOUR TEAM. i want to see what i can expect next week.

thanks

alright i had one draft already. people who have drafted post your team and what pick you had and how many teams in league. so we can have a little constructive criticism :pointstosky:

-#11 PICK

QB-Tom Brady and Garrard

RB-Larry Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Marshawn Lynch, Lendale White, Fred Jackson, Dominic Rhodes, Donald Brown

TE-Dustin Keller

DEF-Chargers and PATS

-well let the ripping start. :music_guitarred: im ok with my team not to fired up though. My whole season basically rest on the Patriots season. I think the PATs will win the super bowl so i guess :overhead:

-Post your teams

i don't have any teams to post. I don't really count the IBL because of how crazy the WR runs were. Plus im sure team FFToday will post our rosters for everyone to see once all 8 drafts are done.

As far as your team goes, Obviously love Brady and Moss but your RB's are gonna hurt you I think especially with Lynch being out 3 weeks. Hopefully Jackson plays well in his absence. I like Thomas but i'm a little iffy on having Thomas and LJ as your top 2. Plus with so many questions at RB, your 2nd WR isn't as good as I would have expected.

I do like Keller tho, assuming you got him later.

since you love my thread Spainiard give me some feed back of what you think about my team. :music_guitarred:

Ahhh, no.

All I can say is I think you went with a high risk, high reward type team, though I don't think any of us can get away from that this year. I think there are bigger question marks in the first two rounds this year than in any of the recent years. Also, no matter who you have on your team, there are going to be negative responses...either your weak at RB, your weak at WR, or you shouldn't have taken that QB. But, if anyone has an awesome team, you'll get the other normal response..."can I play in that league."

That's why I'll use this thread as more of a tool to see how people are ending up at certain draft spots in 10 or 12 team leagues. It's gotta be better than looking solely at ADP reports.

I'll also use it to throw out a few cus words, since you mentioned it was okay in the title.

ya we both need Lynch to play well. Is it Ronnie Brown or Donald Brown. You should have Ronnie Brown in there. i would have reached and made sure i had got Jackson to protect Lynch. i just went and picked up Rhodes cause Jackson hurt little just in case. only thing i dont like is if thats Donald Brown not Ronnie your right you gonna be in trouble maybe.

It's Donald Brown. Some D-Bag took Jackson way earlier than I thought I could get him. I think it was the late 7th. I didn't necessarily want lynch, but I thought the value was there in the 6th. I took Mendenhall late because I was hoping that I could get a player out of the PIT RBs.

Ahhh, no.

All I can say is I think you went with a high risk, high reward type team, though I don't think any of us can get away from that this year. I think there are bigger question marks in the first two rounds this year than in any of the recent years. Also, no matter who you have on your team, there are going to be negative responses...either your weak at RB, your weak at WR, or you shouldn't have taken that QB. But, if anyone has an awesome team, you'll get the other normal response..."can I play in that league."

That's why I'll use this thread as more of a tool to see how people are ending up at certain draft spots in 10 or 12 team leagues. It's gotta be better than looking solely at ADP reports.

I'll also use it to throw out a few cus words, since you mentioned it was okay in the title.

yes i would like to see what results people have had so far as well. you can get a basic strategy from doing 1,000 mocks like i did. but until you actually see some real results it doesnt help all that much. i pick from 8 hole next week and would like to see some teams that picked from that spot.

like my draft, there was a big run at RBs early so i threw my predraft prep out the window.(wanted LT or Sjax) so i just picked what i thought were the best avail RBs in rounds 3-8. i had a chance to get Steve Smith in round 3 but my new strategy was to grab a bunch of RBs and hope to hit on a few and be weak at one WR spot and play waiver wire hard in hopes to land one.

thanks for your input :pointstosky:

Drafted 13 in a 16 team league. PPR

Never been in anything this big. I think team is ok but hurting in the QB position.

QBs Favre, Orton, Hill

RBs Gore, Portis, Addai, Lewis

WRs Bowe, Marshall, Berrian, Bennett

TE Celek

K Flavor of the week

DT Buffalo also might play matchups depending on what is available that week

Never been in anything this big. I think team is ok but hurting in the QB position.

QBs Favre, Orton, Hill

TE Celek

K Flavor of the week

you are right your QBs are struggling. but for a 16 team league you have some very strong RBs and some darn good WRs. If Orton can get his head out his arse you should be in good shape. Farve to Berrian and Orton to Marshall so not all that bad

overall you get a :pointstosky:

12 team league:

QB: Matt Shaub, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Landanian Tomlinson (keeper), DeAngelo Williams, Beanie Wells, LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles

WR: Marquese Colston, Roy WIlliams, Anthony Gonzales, Chris Henry, Antonio Bryant

TE: Brent Celek

K: Nate Kaeding

DST: Green Bay

I hate my RB depth and TE situation.

alright i had one draft already. people who have drafted post your team and what pick you had and how many teams in league. so we can have a little constructive criticism :banana:

-#11 PICK

QB-Tom Brady and Garrard

TE-Dustin Keller

DEF-Chargers and PATS

-well let the ripping start. :pointstosky: im ok with my team not to fired up though. My whole season basically rest on the Patriots season. I think the PATs will win the super bowl so i guess :first:

-Post your teams

I am picking in the 11 spot and thought about going Brady/Moss if they were there. It's to big a sacrifice in betting that two players are going to carry the team. if the Pats start off slow, you are in trouble. You are forced to gamble on players like Lynch and Johnson being your numer two RB. It may pay off. I just wouldn't feel good going into the season with them. I love C Henrys potential, but your WR situation is bad. 1 starter at WR? It takes big cojones to go WR/QB in the first to rounds picking from 11. Good luck.

I am picking in the 11 spot and thought about going Brady/Moss if they were there. It's to big a sacrifice in betting that two players are going to carry the team. if the Pats start off slow, you are in trouble. You are forced to gamble on players like Lynch and Johnson being your numer two RB. It may pay off. I just wouldn't feel good going into the season with them. I love C Henrys potential, but your WR situation is bad. 1 starter at WR? It takes big cojones to go WR/QB in the first to rounds picking from 11. Good luck.

if PATS go 19-0 i will win :banana: otherwise like you said im done. i already trying to get a #2 WR because there are 2 teams in my league who only have 2 good RBs but 3 WRs so im trying to get their #3 which is alot better than my #2 thats for sure.

well like my RED SOX and PATS i am going to live and die with them :pointstosky:

if PATS go 19-0 i will win :banana: otherwise like you said im done. i already trying to get a #2 WR because there are 2 teams in my league who only have 2 good RBs but 3 WRs so im trying to get their #3 which is alot better than my #2 thats for sure.

well like my RED SOX and PATS i am going to live and die with them :pointstosky:

Naaah...They can go 15-0 and you'll be fine. They don't need to win any of the remaining games.

Naaah...They can go 15-0 and you'll be fine. They don't need to win any of the remaining games.

good point :pointstosky: so you have increased my odds.......im starting to like my team again :banana:

if PATS go 19-0 i will win :first: otherwise like you said im done. i already trying to get a #2 WR because there are 2 teams in my league who only have 2 good RBs but 3 WRs so im trying to get their #3 which is alot better than my #2 thats for sure.

well like my RED SOX and PATS i am going to live and die with them :banana:

The Saints are winning the Super Bowl this year. :pointstosky:

alright i had one draft already. people who have drafted post your team and what pick you had and how many teams in league. so we can have a little constructive criticism :unsure:

-#11 PICK

QB-Tom Brady and Garrard

TE-Dustin Keller

DEF-Chargers and PATS

-well let the ripping start. :D im ok with my team not to fired up though. My whole season basically rest on the Patriots season. I think the PATs will win the super bowl so i guess :first:

-Post your teams

10 teamer standard scoring from the 3 spot......

QB A. Rodgers and Chad Pennington

RB MJD, Slaton, Lynch, Benson, D. Brown

WR Jennings, V.Jax, Anthony Gonzalez, Teddy Ginn, Chris Henry, Percy Harvin

TE Dallas Clark

DEF Skins

K Rackers

I like my team alot, I actually feel like my bench is as solid as some peoples starters......

12 team league:

QB: Matt Shaub, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Landanian Tomlinson (keeper), DeAngelo Williams, Beanie Wells, LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles

WR: Marquese Colston, Roy WIlliams, Anthony Gonzales, Chris Henry, Antonio Bryant

TE: Brent Celek

K: Nate Kaeding

DST: Green Bay

I hate my RB depth and TE situation.

your gonna need Beanie to stay healthy and step it up!!!! if he does that you gonna be hard to beat come playoff time with LT and DeAngelo tandum. by end of year you will package Colston and one of your other backs for a strong Flex. Anthony Gonz gonna be a top 15 WR and Roy Williams gonna have good year.

:D

10 team redraft. non-ppr, fairly standard scoring, 6 pts rush/rec. TDs, 4 pts pass. TDs. drafted at #4.

i like this team quite a bit. Moss fell to me in the 2nd. Brady and Brees both went rnd 1. AJ, Calvin, and Fitz all went ahead of Moss. i like Moss better than all 3 this yr. got Thomas in the 3rd and Boldin in the 4th.

McNabb, Donovan

Palmer, Carson

Benson, Cedric

Bradshaw, Ahmad

Johnson, Larry

Thomas, Pierre

Turner, Michael

Bennett, Earl

Boldin, Anquan

Moss, Randy

Royal, Eddie

Smith, Steve NYG

Bennett, Martellus

Cooley, Chris

Kaeding, Nate

Steelers, Pittsburgh

your gonna need Beanie to stay healthy and step it up!!!! if he does that you gonna be hard to beat come playoff time with LT and DeAngelo tandum. by end of year you will package Colston and one of your other backs for a strong Flex. Anthony Gonz gonna be a top 15 WR and Roy Williams gonna have good year.

:D

I was offered Bowe and Lynch for Williams and Wells...the guy really like Roy this year. I just don't know what to make of Lynch and his offensive line.

I was offered Bowe and Lynch for Williams and Wells...the guy really like Roy this year. I just don't know what to make of Lynch and his offensive line.

that is a very tempting offer!!!! Id probably have to pull trigger on that one. only thing that would scare me off is those first 3 weeks may be rough and hope Jackson doesnt tear it up in place of Lynch

I'll give it a go. We drafted early August, Aug 8th to be exact (Only time everyone could be there live). 12 team non PPR all TDs = 6pts. Start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, RB/WR, Def, TE, K. Picked 7th.

Romo, Garrard

SJax, P. Thomas, Rice, Felix, D. Brown

AJ, Royal, Henry, Morgan

Z. Miller

Bears

Brown

QBs Favre, Orton, Hill

TE Celek

K Flavor of the week

Hard to argue with a league size that big. I think you'll be able to get something out of your QB's. Hill may, after all, be useful for a few starts. Never know how Josh Morgan and Vernon Davis will be this year. Could be much improved.

RB's are strong.. you'll need it. I also like the WR's but a lot hinges on Marshall. If he's a headcase, then you'll take a hit. But if he can get his act together, you're strong there, too. Bowe should be great in a PPR.

Another question to think about is: Did the passing game in Chicago stink because of Orton, or because of Chicago? If the former, Orton-Marshall may be worth some starts to try and get the QB/WR hookup. Same deal with Favre if it turns out he has the arm still to lay it out in front of Berrian.

12 Team Keeper league (Keep 4) drafted 11th. Partial ppr, start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1 DEF

QB: Palmer and Garrard

RB: Slaton, McFadden, Rice, and Bradshaw

WR: A. Johnson, Megatron, White, B. Edwards, and H. Nicks

TE: Z. Miller and Celek. (We are required to carrt 2 TEs)

4 pts a passing td, 6pts rushing and receiving td's, 1 pt every 25 yds passing, 1 pt for 5 completions, 1 pt for 10 yds rushing/receiving, ppr. I picked 8th...You start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr,1 te, 1 k, 1 def/st, you have to draft 2 qb, 4 rb, 6 wr, 2 te, 2k,2 d/st

1-L.T.

2-Slaton

3-Steve Smith

4-Romo

5-Anthony Gonzalez

6-Braylon Edwards

7-Marshawn Lynch

8-Owen Daniels

9-Gostkowski

10-Chargers d/st

11-LeSean McCoy

12-Hasselbeck

13-Nate Washington

14-Nate Kaeding

15-New England d/st

16-John Carlson

17-Micheal Jenkins

18-Patrick Crayton

4 pts a passing td, 6pts rushing and receiving td's, 1 pt every 25 yds passing, 1 pt for 5 completions, 1 pt for 10 yds rushing/receiving, ppr. I picked 8th...You start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr,1 te, 1 k, 1 def/st, you have to draft 2 qb, 4 rb, 6 wr, 2 te, 2k,2 d/st

1-L.T.

2-Slaton

3-Steve Smith

4-Romo

5-Anthony Gonzalez

6-Braylon Edwards

7-Marshawn Lynch

8-Owen Daniels

9-Gostkowski

10-Chargers d/st

11-LeSean McCoy

12-Hasselbeck

13-Nate Washington

14-Nate Kaeding

15-New England d/st

16-John Carlson

17-Micheal Jenkins

18-Patrick Crayton

finally someone who drafted in the 8 hole :cheers:

you started out great and getting Lynch in the 7th :lol: your drafting of a kicker in the 9th round makes me give you a :thumbsup:

OK - I'll give it a go.

I picked 10th in a 10 team non PPR, and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, and 1 DEF.

QB - Ryan, Hasselbeck

RB - Gore, PThomas, Larry Johnson, Jamal Lewis

WR - Fitz, Jennings, Holmes, Kevin Walter

TE - Gates, Carlson

K - Folk

DEF - SD and NYJ

One other thing that might be helpful is to add your draft date if it was NOT within the last 2 weeks. Just in case people are posting from drafts that took place prior to preseason.

Otherwise, I'm assuming these took place recently.

12 Team, Non PPR, 4 Pass TD, last night

1. (3) Maurice Jones-Drew

2. (22) Greg Jennings

3. (27) Roddy White

4. (46) Donovan McNabb

5. (51) Darren McFadden

6. (70) Ray Rice

7. (75) Donald Brown

8. (94) DeSean Jackson

9. (99) Baltimore

10. (118) Donnie Avery

11. (123) Dustin Keller

12. (142) Matt Hasselbeck

13. (147) Heath Miller

14. (166) Chaz Schilens

15. (171) Nate Burleson

First 14 team non PPR Start QB RB RB RB/WR WR WR TE K DEF

13th pick

QB Big Ben, Hasselback

RB Gore, Jacobs, Lynch, Bradshaw, L. Washington

WR Roy Williams(autopick computer froze wanted Ocho), Royal, Bennett

TE Boss

K Brown

NE DEF

Thoughts ? Thanks.

may drop QB for Hightower who's on WW

what's up fgts?

three man keeper ppr three year max twelve team about to house fools blah blah blah.

roethlisberger

palmer

tomlinson

mjd

ray rice

sticky williams

jennings

holmes

whosyourmoms

hixon

winslow

kept mjd, lt2, and housh

twelve man std scoring redraft from the eight hole

palmer

hasselbroke

bwb

gore

pierre thomas

addai

mc coy

colston

welker

breaston

ginn

this draft was ridiculous. it's a benjamin sign in. i smacked my head a bunch. plan to trade backs for receivers and receivers for a qb. will crush a lot.

anyways, i haven't posted in a while and it's pretty lame to be back.

may drop QB for Hightower who's on WW

hmmm. what up... why do you have to drop a qb for hightower? hightower i don't feel like i have a good sense for.

Here's my team...(8th spot....12 team re-draft, standard scoring)

1. Andre Johnson

2. Frank Gore

3. Ronnie Brown

4. Marion Barber (this was a must do)

5. Matt Schaub (I so desperately wanted a qb/wr combo this year)

6. Eddie Royal

7. Knowshon Moreno

8. NY Jets Defense (team defense run in the 7th round..picked best available)

9. Ted Ginn Jr.

10. Greg Olsen

11. Earl Bennett

12. Leon Washington

13. Green Bay Packer defense

14. Percy Harvin

15. Kris Brown (kicker)

16. Robert Meachem (dropped him to later pick up James Davis)

How'd I do?