Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

FF gods smiling on me today

Two nice trades to bolster a shabby team I took over in this dynasty league. Building through the draft is tough because 7 players are protected and its a 12 team league. You have to be pretty savvy.

First, the lone unsavvy owner we have trades me Rivers and Jennings for Crabtree. He has the biggest crush on Crabtree.

Then, I have another guy offering me DeAngelo Williams and Hakeem Nicks in exchange for Brees. I like Nicks a lot down the road.

Well, since my other RBs are Shonn Green, Donald Brown and Ray Rice, I'm obviously going to accept the Williams/Nicks deal.

Pretty nice overall roster improvement for just 1 day. I've replaced 1 solid starter with 3 and still have a promising rookie WR to keep on the shelf. :overhead:

Two nice trades to bolster a shabby team I took over in this dynasty league. Building through the draft is tough because 7 players are protected and its a 12 team league. You have to be pretty savvy.

First, the lone unsavvy owner we have trades me Rivers and Jennings for Crabtree. He has the biggest crush on Crabtree.

Then, I have another guy offering me DeAngelo Williams and Hakeem Nicks in exchange for Brees. I like Nicks a lot down the road.

Well, since my other RBs are Shonn Green, Donald Brown and Ray Rice, I'm obviously going to accept the Williams/Nicks deal.

Pretty nice overall roster improvement for just 1 day. I've replaced 1 solid starter with 3 and still have a promising rookie WR to keep on the shelf. :shocking:

Rivers and Jennings are both fairly young. This trade should get vetoed.

I'd never give up Brees ever. Never ever. Forever never. The gods are laughing at you.

Pretty nice overall roster improvement for just 1 day. I've replaced 1 solid starter with 3 and still have a promising rookie WR to keep on the shelf. :shocking:

Yeah seriously that first trade needs to be vetoed immediately. BEST CASE SCENARIO for Crabtree, is he becomes Jennings (fantasy value, that is), and even that is down the line. And you get a top5 QB. What the fock???

Is it fun to play with owners who are clueless?

Anybody ever dunk on a 9 foot rim against 8th graders?

Anybody ever dunk on a 9 foot rim against 8th graders?

Yes, and it was fun.. :thumbsdown:

But I was in 8th grade too...

Yeah seriously that first trade needs to be vetoed immediately. BEST CASE SCENARIO for Crabtree, is he becomes Jennings (fantasy value, that is), and even that is down the line. And you get a top5 QB. What the fock???

I admitted the guy doesn't really know his stuff, but it was his idea. No way I can turn him down. As for the veto notion, we don't do that in this league. I'm back to this league after a 2 year hiatus, but most of the "owners" have been there for 10+ years. No one would ever suspect collusion so there is no need to ever think of a veto. A few people were pissed at the other guy, but they just called him a moron and let it go.

I admitted the guy doesn't really know his stuff, but it was his idea. No way I can turn him down. As for the veto notion, we don't do that in this league. I'm back to this league after a 2 year hiatus, but most of the "owners" have been there for 10+ years. No one would ever suspect collusion so there is no need to ever think of a veto. A few people were pissed at the other guy, but they just called him a moron and let it go.

And that my friends, as commish of my own, reserve the right to veto on that kind of deal. Holy fock is that ridiculous, especially for experienced players. I would lose my mind in that league.

That first trade is crazy. Pure and simple stupidity. No way should it be allowed.

You have to be pretty savvy.

Your league is a joke. If this trade goes through, anyone who takes your league seriously would quit the league. The rest who stay are "unsavvy".

Rivers and Jennings are both fairly young. This trade should get vetoed.

I'd never give up Brees ever. Never ever. Forever never. The gods are laughing at you.

:wub:

Especially the Gods are laughing at you comment.

Perhaps the gods are laughing at him for even considering this....

Seriously...DW is in a time share with the young Stewart and Nicks is banged up...and unproven

Think you guys are all looking at the more idiotic of 2 idiotic deals.

:wub:

DW/Nicks for Brees is pretty even. I wouldn't want to play in a league where the first trade happens. How can that be fun, even for you?

I'd definitely be objecting to the Jennings/Rivers for Crabtree trade between you guys if I was another owner in the league. There is absolutely no guarantee that Crabtree ever pans out and the other two are proven commodities. That trade upsets the competitive balance of the league...

As far as the offer you have to let go of Brees...I wouldn't...not for that offer.