Sign in to follow this  
TheBlade

Frank Gore!

there is a team in one of my leagues that started Chris Johnson, Gore, Shaub, Colston, Desean Jax, and Gonzo today.

I think he has a decent shot a victory.

there is a team in one of my leagues that started Chris Johnson, Gore, Shaub, Colston, Desean Jax, and Gonzo today.

I think he has a decent shot a victory.

Wow, that has to be a scoring record in just about any league. What a phenominal starting roster for this week. :overhead:

I was up 129-75 until Gore runs for two 80 yard TD's. Now I am down 50 points going 0-2 and most likley with most of my team on bye's week 4 and 5 0-5 :pointstosky: No playoffs this year :thumbsdown:

I was up 129-75 until Gore runs for two 80 yard TD's. Now I am down 50 points going 0-2 and most likley with most of my team on bye's week 4 and 5 0-5 :cheers: No playoffs this year :pointstosky:

You were up 50 and now your down 50 because of two runs? Makes no sense.

I started Schaub who gave me 41 points and I was comfortably ahead...then dumbass Gore breaks those two runs. Thanks to him and Ray Rice not doing ###### for me and I lose 137-130 and I am now 0-2. WTF.

Anyone read that Gore had an ankle sprain, any updates on how bad???

(KFFL) Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Frank Gore (ankle) suffered a right ankle sprain during the team's Week 2 game. He said after the game that his ankle was fine, but he did undergo precautionary X-rays in the fourth quarter of the game.

Anyone read that Gore had an ankle sprain, any updates on how bad???

(KFFL) Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Frank Gore (ankle) suffered a right ankle sprain during the team's Week 2 game. He said after the game that his ankle was fine, but he did undergo precautionary X-rays in the fourth quarter of the game.

doesnt seem serious, nothing came up in X rays

You were up 50 and now your down 50 because of two runs? Makes no sense.

I know new comish this year and his scoring system of bonus points. RB get bonus at 75 yards, 100 yards, and 150 yards plus the 1 point for every 10 yards and it's ppr league.