Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Parents @ my stepdaughter's school irate

35 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

HOw was this a response to what I said?

Sorry. That was meant for Hack

On 9/24/2009 at 9:47 PM, Candygram4Mongo said:

4th grade teacher here, my personal politics irrelevant.

That lady is totally out of line.

(IF this a true story) :thumbsup:

This guy makes a good point. There’s a real chance MDC made this whole thing up.  Even back then people knew. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

HOw was this a response to what I said?

Maybe he’s drunk at Chuck E?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/2/2022 at 2:41 PM, TimHauck said:

Which thread?

Liar Pilot ever find a link?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Says lgbtqMDC.

Good one Peefoam. 👍🏻 

• Sad 1

On 10/2/2022 at 8:27 AM, craftsman said:

You know darn well that not everyone who votes pays attention to the candidate's agendas. So they either vote democrat or republican or in the primaries they vote for sex or race. It's a fact. 

Exhibit A: Kamala Harris

26 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Exhibit A: Kamala Harris

Exactly. Biden was very open about choosing a woman. Only a woman. He didn't look at any qualities or anything about anyone's agenda.  Just so happens he picked the one that was most disliked by democrat voters. He picked her because she is female and black. He tried to score points with liberal women and now we have two of the worst people this white house has ever had in it.. 

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Exactly. Biden was very open about choosing a woman. Only a woman. He didn't look at any qualities or anything about anyone's agenda.  Just so happens he picked the one that was most disliked by democrat voters. He picked her because she is female and black. He tried to score points with liberal women and now we have two of the worst people this white house has ever had in it.. 

Is that why he picked her? No other qualities?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Is that why he picked her? No other qualities?

He specifically said he would accept only a woman as VP. So that came out of his mouth not anyone else's.

And there were other white women who got more primary votes than Harris. Harris got the least. Yet he chose her rather than any other women even though the voters didn't like her in the least. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He specifically said he would accept only a woman as VP. So that came out of his mouth not anyone else's.

And there were other white women who got more primary votes than Harris. Harris got the least. Yet he chose her rather than any other women even though the voters didn't like her in the least. 

Her law degree, being a district attorney and then Attorney General of California might have had something to do with his choice. She was tough on crime, if I remember correctly. It was a reason many liberals did not like her. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Her law degree, being a district attorney and then Attorney General of California might have had something to do with his choice. She was tough on crime, if I remember correctly. It was a reason many liberals did not like her. 

And then she supported a go fund me to bail out the 2020 rioters. It's mind-nmbing to think about.

And all I see now is her talking like Peter Sellers in Being There. The only difference is the politicians aren't reinterpreting the crazy shlt she is saying into meaningful statements like they did in the comedic movie.