Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

Cleveland Browns Offense

Cleveland has ONE offensive TD in the past 9 games. I heard this stat yesterday on the radio and couldn't believe it. I didn't double check to see if this is true, but if it is, grab the Bengals D/ST if you need a bye week replacement. It could translate into a win for you. (yes... the Bengals D/ST)

Yup.....only one TD in 9 games....and came against the Vikings in week one. :-(

my defenses are the ones who play Browns, raiders and chiefs. which ever i can get my hands on. Got the bengals this week.

They'll score against the Bengals, they always do. 2007...Fry gets traded and Anderson steps in for his first start ever. 50+ points later.....

They'll score against the Bengals, they always do. 2007...Fry gets traded and Anderson steps in for his first start ever. 50+ points later.....

I do not think they will score over 10 points vs the Bengals.

I have been a browns fan all my life...I am 51 years old......belive me when I say, THIS IS THE WORSE BROWNS TEAM I HAVE EVER SAW!!!!

Stay clear of all players...you have been warned!

They'll score against the Bengals, they always do.

Game 16 2008

Cin 14

Cle 0

Be careful these homers have a problem distinguishing fantasy from reality.

Game 16 2008

Cin 14

Cle 0

Sorry, should have clarified for everyone. "When the games count and both teams aren't busy making their golf plans, it's always a good game". And you're not insinuating I'm a Browns homer are you?

And you're not insinuating I'm a Browns homer are you?

Good gawd no, I would never insult you like that.....it is insulting enough that you are a cinncy homer. ;)

Game 16 2008

Cin 14

Cle 0

shovel is a Bengals homer. HTH

ETA <_< Not quick enough

I actually DO need a D/ST replacement this week and I was thinking about picking up the Bengals D but I'm going to go with the Niners vs. the Rams instead. The Browns are horrible but I'm not sure the Bengals are all that hot either.

I am rolling with the Cincy D this week. Had Green Bay (dropped) and NYJ. I like the J-E-T-S JetJetsJets long term but could not stomach them going against the Saints. So I'll chance it with the Bungles.

Rolling with CIN in one league and SF in the other (to hedge a bit). Whether this is a good play comes down to Anderson's INTs. If he only throws 1 maybe 2, I think the Browns score somewhere in the 20s, because they move the ball with him on the field. If he throws 3 or 4, then :thumbsup:

the bengals D is an excellent start this week. They are available in most leagues.

I picked them up this morning and dropped Tenn. On a somewhat related note, Antwan Odom just got AFC Def. player of the month.

:cheers:

Teams Facing Cleveland Browns Offense going forward, that will be great Defensive Matchups... unfortunately a lot of them are good Defenses that teams already likely have

5 Sun, Oct 11 @ Buffalo (1-3) 1:00 pm EDT

6 Sun, Oct 18 @ Pittsburgh (2-2) 1:00 pm EDT

7 Sun, Oct 25 Green Bay (2-1) 1:00 pm EDT

8 Sun, Nov 1 @ Chicago (3-1) 1:00 pm EST

9 Bye

10 Mon, Nov 16 vs Baltimore (3-1) 8:30 pm EST

11 Sun, Nov 22 @ Detroit (1-3) 1:00 pm EST

12 Sun, Nov 29 @ Cincinnati (3-1) 1:00 pm EST

13 Sun, Dec 6 vs San Diego (2-2) 4:05 pm EST

14 Thu, Dec 10 vs Pittsburgh (2-2) 8:20 pm EST

15 Sun, Dec 20 @ Kansas City (0-4) 1:00 pm EST

16 Sun, Dec 27 vs Oakland (1-3) 1:00 pm EST

17 Sun, Jan 3 vs Jacksonville (2-2) 1:00 pm EST

Teams Facing Cleveland Browns Offense going forward, that will be great Defensive Matchups... unfortunately a lot of them are good Defenses that teams already likely have

5 Sun, Oct 11 @ Buffalo (1-3) 1:00 pm EDT

6 Sun, Oct 18 @ Pittsburgh (2-2) 1:00 pm EDT

7 Sun, Oct 25 Green Bay (2-1) 1:00 pm EDT

8 Sun, Nov 1 @ Chicago (3-1) 1:00 pm EST

9 Bye

10 Mon, Nov 16 vs Baltimore (3-1) 8:30 pm EST

11 Sun, Nov 22 @ Detroit (1-3) 1:00 pm EST

12 Sun, Nov 29 @ Cincinnati (3-1) 1:00 pm EST

13 Sun, Dec 6 vs San Diego (2-2) 4:05 pm EST

14 Thu, Dec 10 vs Pittsburgh (2-2) 8:20 pm EST

15 Sun, Dec 20 @ Kansas City (0-4) 1:00 pm EST

16 Sun, Dec 27 vs Oakland (1-3) 1:00 pm EST

17 Sun, Jan 3 vs Jacksonville (2-2) 1:00 pm EST

Uh, I think your post is 24 hours late....do you watch football on Sundays ?....Cleveland O against a solid Cinc D.

No points for....points against, passing yards against, or rushing yards against. Other than a TD, Cinci D did nothing special, and Cleveland proved some offense with Anderson.

CLEVELAND BROWNS

Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs

D. Anderson 26 48 269 1

Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs

J. Harrison 29 121 4.2 0

J. Cribbs 1 15 15 0

Uh, I think your post is 24 hours late....do you wathc football on Sundays....Cleveland O against a solid Cinc D.

No points for....points against, passing yards against, or rushing yards against. Other than a TD, Cinci D did nothing special, and Cleveland proved some offense with Anderson.

no i never watch football on sundays :pointstosky: ..... just read your own post...

Cinci... 20pts allowed, 2 sacks, 1int, 1 fum rec, 1td....13ff pts for a bye week filler for many.. i'd say thats living up to expectations

Baltimore week 3.......... 3pts allowed, 2 sacks, and 4 interceptions... 17ff pts

Denver week 2.......... 6 pts allowed, 4 sacks, 1 int, 2 fum rec.....17ff pts

Minnesota week 1.......20pts allowed, 5 sacks, 1 int, 1 fum rec.... 10ff pts

the point of that post... was saying if you need a good match up that Cleveland"s schedule going forward the rest of the season... i'd say... they are pretty safe bet for a good bye week filler... Derek Anderson is no where near special... try again smart ass

no i never watch football on sundays :pointstosky: ..... just read your own post...

Cinci... 20pts allowed, 2 sacks, 1int, 1 fum rec, 1td....13ff pts for a bye week filler for many.. i'd say thats living up to expectations

Baltimore week 3.......... 3pts allowed, 2 sacks, and 4 interceptions... 17ff pts

the point of that post... was saying if you need a good match up that Cleveland"s schedule going forward the rest of the season... i'd say... they are pretty safe bet for a good bye week filler... Derek Anderson is no where near special... try again smart ass

I might be rolling Buffalo against them next week to cover GB's bye.

Ok, I won't be a smart ass, so let's get real.

How do you award points for a defense giving up 20points ?

Our league scored 10 points, and the TD I was lucky to have.

The truth is, Cleveland has found some offense that they didn't have with Quinn, and they're not in the class of the Raiders/Rams as the suck of the NFL.