Sign in to follow this  
BMoney

Jiffy Pop Aircraft flies around CO

on all your crazy news channels.....been on for awhile...

im already watching it

they should shoot it down

Quick, put Falcon on my death pool.

great name for this kid also. :overhead:

Don't get Mr. Streak started.

:overhead:

you read my mind

We need a missle shield over Denver apparently. Good thing we didn't waste the money to put one in Poland. :overhead:

They said when it lands Will Smith is going to punch the kid in his nose!

Welcome to errf!

This story pretty much pisses me off...I feel sorry for the parents...yet it angers me that they could "let" it happen.

No kid inside

But did he fall out?

APRIL FOOL'S!

Focking-A. Most likely, he fell out. If he didn't get in the balloon...the parents would know where he's at.

But did he fall out?

the media, to noone's surprise had the entire thing wrong.

There was no "inside" the balloon, there was something attached to it.

You think maybe they could have found that piece of info before they told lies?

Isn't the media reporting that they heard from the family that they saw the kid get in it?

good luck explaining THIS to Social Services.....strike 1

strike 2 is being on Wife Swap.... :doublethumbsup:

the kids probably been at his pal Phoenix's house all afternoon..

Easy tiger. By the looks of it, from the HD cameras the news had on it, it looked like it had a compartment on the bottom that someone could be in. I don't think they had a lot to go off of besides what you could see.

I got home for lunch at noon and they were showing still photos of it but they weren't able to find it with the helicopter yet. They said it took off at about 11am MST, and they finally found it at about 12:30. So sometime in between that the kid either fell out, or what ever he was attached to fell off.

Witnesses say that they saw something fall out of the balloon...

did you expect him to crap in the balloon?

did you expect him to crap in the balloon?

:doublethumbsup:

His parents are focking idiots! They take their children tornado chasing, and have them home-schooled most of the time so they can focus on science, outer-space and building gagets with their lunatic father. They should be shot. The basket got loose and fell hundreds of feet, unsure if he was in it to begin with.

Either way I hope he is ok, and his parents learn a BIG lesson, and get investigated for being shitty parents that endanger their childrens lives on numerous occasions.

i definitely hope the kid is ok.....

someone is going to be shocked when they get home and see a falcon on the roof of their house :music_guitarred:

The kid is hanging out with Ashton Kutcher around the corner waiting to yell....

You've been Punked! :music_guitarred:

According to ABCNews, he was found in his house...

Well that sure made for a sucky story. I may as well have just spent an hour and a half today watching someone fly a kite. :music_guitarred:

This ###### POS flying JiffyPop couldn't even be seen on radar.

###### unreal.

This ###### POS flying JiffyPop couldn't even be seen on radar.

###### unreal.

Oh yes it was. Only it was shot down by missiles and a clone of the kid was placed in his back yard. It's the only logical explanation.

Dam you George Bush!!!! :music_guitarred:

His parents are focking idiots! They take their children tornado chasing, and have them home-schooled most of the time so they can focus on science, outer-space and building gagets with their lunatic father. They should be shot. The basket got loose and fell hundreds of feet, unsure if he was in it to begin with.

Either way I hope he is ok, and his parents learn a BIG lesson, and get investigated for being shitty parents that endanger their childrens lives on numerous occasions.

At least it's not the continuation of the pussification of America :doublethumbsup:

Heard about this on the radio this morning. I can't help thinking it is a publicity stunt....The guy wants publicity for his balloon invention thingy. The first people the parents called when they realized the kid just floated away was the TV News. :D

And then they asked the little boy why he didn't come out of hiding when he heard peoplel calling his name, his answer was that "because we did it for a show." :music_guitarred:

There's no doubt this is a hoax. You got a publicity hoor family and this is just the latest stunt. Who goes on wife swap TWICE?

Seriously, after the kid spilled the beans, they should sue the crap out of this family. There's noway that kid was hiding for hours without the direction of his parents. Also, if the parents weren't in on it, why the hell couldn't they find him in their own garage?? If normal people's kids were missing they would have tore apart their whole house in a matter of about 30 minutes. How many hours was he up there before they found him?? Please... :wave:

There's no doubt this is a hoax. You got a publicity hoor family and this is just the latest stunt. Who goes on wife swap TWICE?

Seriously, after the kid spilled the beans, they should sue the crap out of this family. There's noway that kid was hiding for hours without the direction of his parents. Also, if the parents weren't in on it, why the hell couldn't they find him in their own garage?? If normal people's kids were missing they would have tore apart their whole house in a matter of about 30 minutes. How many hours was he up there before they found him?? Please... :mad:

:thumbsup:

I'm confused and having a hard time determining if I think this was a hoax or not.

So is this family white? Chinese? Mexican? I can't tell based on the pics.

I'm confused and having a hard time determining if I think this was a hoax or not.

Dad is white. Wife is asian or messican. Who focking knows. Kids are obviously a mixed bag.

they are whitinese. I'm not sure if it was a hoax or not either. I think the media was asking a 6 year old a lot of questions to try to break something so this story wouldn't die.