Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dolphins @ Panthers

Is Peppers even playing tonight?

Did he die or something and I missed the news?

:dunno:

DeAngelo Williams might just be the most talented back in the NFL.

Dude has sick balance and speed......it's ashame Stewart vultures so many TD's.

WOW Deangelo Williams is so freaking quick! That cutback run to get them to the 10 yard line was amazing. Let's hope he gets a score here now!! :dunno:

At least Will got his 100, now he needs to hit paydirt.

Rechtien

It's going to have to be from long distance because they keep putting Stewart in inside the 10 :dunno: :P :pointstosky:

It isn't Delhomme, though he royally sucks. It's the playcalling.

How many times are they going to run run run to inside the 10 and then try to pass their way into the focking endzone? :dunno:

It's going to have to be from long distance because they keep putting Stewart in inside the 10 :dunno: :P :pointstosky:

Honestly, I don't know why either. Sure, JStew is the more physical back, but Dwill is just so good at finding the hole and exploding through it that he's just as good in the redzone.

Does Carolina know they can lineup in a shotgun?

especially on 3rd down since they keep getting sacked every other play.

John Fox is a dead man walking

I think one of the few advantages Miami has on Carolina is the Head Coach.

Fox is the only thing holding Carolina back, and Delhomme, but Miami gets it done with Chad Henne.

I think one of the few advantages Miami has on Carolina is the Head Coach.

Fox is the only thing holding Carolina back, and Delhomme, but Miami gets it done with Chad Henne.

henne is legit........he is better than delhomme.

For those giggling like schoolgirls about Ricky; remember this is the Carolina defense that is pretty easy to run on and he still only has 67 yards.

I agree Fox is an idiot. Jeez, who's more clueless about using the weapons they have: Fox or Reid?

For those giggling like schoolgirls about Ricky; remember this is the Carolina defense that is pretty easy to run on and he still only has 67 yards.

I agree Fox is an idiot. Jeez, who's more clueless about using the weapons they have: Fox or Reid?

ricky has 75 yards 1 TD and 19 receiving and 1 TD. I will take 20 fantasy points anyday. :pointstosky:

stevie smith TD......................looks like the little midget WR is finally waking up for his owners.........nothing like a car accident :pointstosky:

oh my goodness........and a D will 2 point to boot...........

i told ya all Henne sucks and Ricky not gonna be able to do SH!T with out Ronnie Brown :pointstosky:

well it is still early to prove me wrong :nono:

OK looks like i am wrong :shocking:

stevie smith TD......................looks like the little midget WR is finally waking up for his owners.........nothing like a car accident :pointstosky:

oh my goodness........and a D will 2 point to boot...........

everyone i trade goes off as soon as i trade them :shocking: DAM YOU STEVE SMITH

Man! I feel like I got bent over tonight!

:pointstosky:

The only question now is will Dahommy throw another pick?

Just lost your bet. lol

yea and the guy i bet $1 with im playing and he has Ricky and Dwilliams and im down 50 and havent had a player play :shocking:

well my team peaked early and my 10 game win streak is DONE :nono:

also my theory of Ricky not being able to run as good with out Ronnie Brown is not looking very good :pointstosky:

So much for all the Ricky Williams doubters. He has 3 freaking scores and 100+ yards rushing. Dayum.

I wasn't doubting him but the level of the opposing defense which I now would like to retract. Man, good night Ricky. Wish you was on my team.

This was much more a poor effort by Carolina than a great show by Ricky. Less than four YPC against a Panthers' defense until his final carry. Did anyone notice that Ricky beat two DBs who looked like they were jogging the final 20 yards?

Carolina, you are a running team, why did you pass 42 times, including just about everytime you got inside the 10? If I'm D-Will, I slug Delhomme in the locker room and OC Jeff Davidson shortly thereafter. There is no excuse for him to get 13 carries in this kind of game. It's obvious the Panthers' gameplan is to protect themselves against Delhomme's mistakes. Seems to me that plan worked out pretty well vs. ARI and ATL, so I don't know why Miami would be any different. Every week, it amazes me how few coaches really get "it" considering all these guys supposedly put in 60-80 hrs/week into their "profession".

also my theory of Ricky not being able to run as good with out Ronnie Brown is not looking very good :wacko:

Congrats, you finaly got one right :pointstosky: