Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Anybody have the nads to start Harrison next week....

Spectacular performance today......outta nowhere.

Mangini is a tough nut to crack when it comes to predicting touches on any given week. Any possible way he makes next week the Jennings/Cribbs/Quinn show and puts Harrison back on ice against the Raiders after what he did this week?

Wouldn't that be coaching suicide?

You live and die by the sword in our pursuit......so, I am rolling out Harrison next week and will take 1/3 of this weeks production and be satisfied (but, of course, hoping for more).

I've got DWill and don't know if he'll be good to go next week...plus he has a bad matchup vs. NYG.

For me, it's either Harrison or Fred Jackson....gonna wait and see how things shake out during the week.

I'm thinking about starting him over SJAX (my other backs are MJD and Beanie Wells).

I said the same thing about Arian Foster last week and chickened out at the last minute and kept SJAX in.

I'd have to think that after Harrison's record breaking performance he would be given a decent amount of carries against oakland.

OAK Run D usually stinks so I'm thinkin' 'bout startin hime over Charles who is @ Cinci next week.

Oddly enough, Harrison had 121 ru yds against the Cinci D thats currently 3rd in yards allowed against the run.

I plan to roll with him over Mendenhaul vs Baltimore.

Thus I'd be starting Beanie Wells and Jerome Harrison as my championship RBs. Who would think those names would be starting for a possibly title team?

Thus I'd be starting Beanie Wells and Jerome Harrison as my championship RBs. Who would think those names would be starting for a possibly title team?

One thing's for sure....both of these suckas :overhead: have a great matchup.

I'm thinking about it now that Dwill is hurt AGAIN. I'd be rolling with either Harrison and SJax or Mendenhall.

I'm going with Ray Rice, Laurence Mauroney, Beanie Wells and Jerome Harrison as my 2 RB and 2 Flex.

Not what I envisioned to start the season but wtf? I only have to win one more game. :overhead:

i'm picking him up and dropping fred jackson..not sure if I will start him.. i have MJD, sJAX as my RB, I currently have R.meachem in my flex since i'm playing against brees. I still have beanie to play possibly when I decide what to do with R. wayne.

My opponent is starting him vs me this week.

I just hope OAK steps up and Harrison flops.

My opponent is starting him vs me this week.

I just hope OAK steps up and Harrison flops.

Not an unlikely schenario :headbanger:

He's moving into my flex over McCoy w/ that performance last week :shocking:

Big Ben's explosion made Harrison's :) easier to swallow as I didn't need the points...

BTW, starting MJD & Rice :thumbsup:

This guy could rack up 150+ total yards and a TD while eating pourage and cradling a puppy in his off arm in this weeks contest against the Raiders.

Start him with confidence.

Harrison was still on the WW and I was able to get him for this week's title game. I also picked up Jason Snelling ,with Turner probably out and Norwood too, going against Buffalo's 30th ranked rush defense . Actually I may have even a tougher decision to make since now I have to choose two rb's out of Charles, Maroney, Snelling, Harrison and Chris Jennings. Hard to sit Charles since he's done pretty good lately,and looks like Snelling will get the majority of the workload this week. I may just go ahead and roll with the matchups and use Harrison ans Snelling.

I would like to hear one cogent reason NOT to play Harrison if you own him. I can't think of one.

Playing Oakland; what he did last week; Cleve has no QB; Mangini is playing for his job.

Someone please tell me one reason why Harrison is not a smart play. Thanks.

Ronnie Brown and Michael Turner turning into huge vajayjays is hurting me. I managed to scrape my way into the championship game and my RB options now are:

Michael Bush (vs CLE)

Caddy (vs NO)

Harrison (vs OAK)

I think I have to go with Harrison.

Just picked him up also. I'm now "thinking" of starting him over either T. Jones or in the flex over VD. Harrison on paper has the

better matchup than Jones (but I would be ignoring the "never bench your studs" theory). TD leader Davis has a great matchup vs Detroit but I sense a potential trap game there. Plus you got Mangina's idiot potential w/Harrison. Fock my life. :rolleyes:

I picked him up in early December, when Lewis announced his retirement, and before Jennings became "Mangini's new guy-toy". This is the 1st week Harrison is in my line-up - and for the championship game. I kinda forgot I had him until he "went off".

im writing a novel here...

all i can say is to remember week 5. Mangini screwed me then and i wont let him screw me again in the championship. Harrison had 121 rushing 5 catches for 31 :pointstosky: when they almost beat the Bengals week 4...a pretty good rushing d at the time. Then the next week jamal lewis...old man that he is coming back from an injury decides he wants to play...so week 5 Mangini decides after a breakout game for harrison he was going to give him 8 carries for 21 and give lewis 31 carries and get 117 against a soft bills d :D . I did pick up harrison off waivers so that my opponent couldnt play him. but Mangini is a weirdo REMEMBER WEEK 5!!! :wall: !!!

im starting AD,Charles and Grant in place of him. considered putting him in over grant for a day and the i REMEMBERED WEEK 5!!! plus knoshown couldnt even do squat against them last week

im writing a novel here...

all i can say is to remember week 5. Mangini screwed me then and i wont let him screw me again in the championship. Harrison had 121 rushing 5 catches for 31 -_- when they almost beat the Bengals week 4...a pretty good rushing d at the time. Then the next week jamal lewis...old man that he is coming back from an injury decides he wants to play...so week 5 Mangini decides after a breakout game for harrison he was going to give him 8 carries for 21 and give lewis 31 carries and get 117 against a soft bills d :banana: . I did pick up harrison off waivers so that my opponent couldnt play him. but Mangini is a weirdo REMEMBER WEEK 5!!! :wall: !!!

im starting AD,Charles and Grant in place of him. considered putting him in over grant for a day and the i REMEMBERED WEEK 5!!! plus knoshown couldnt even do squat against them last week

I remember week 5 and have ranted about Mangini ever since.

That being said, I am still starting him over Ricky Williams and Beanie Wells. I like the fact that the game is at home and I have to believe that Mangini realizes that it is in his best interest to show his new boss that he has some common sense. I don't expect a repeat of last week but seeing as he can be a threat on the ground and through the air the potential for multiple scores is pretty significant.

Who thunk it 15 weeks ago...

Riding both Michael Bush & Jerome Harrison to a championship??? Is there a better matchup this week? AND you only have to watch one game to see it (if you can find it on TV)

Anybody starting both? :music_guitarred: