Browns vs OAK

Redskins vs DAl

Seahawks @ GB

Chiefs @ CIN

Bucs @ NO

Panthers @ NYG

Bills @ ATL

help anyone?

WOW ya that's pretty bad. Who do you currently have? I'd probably go Browns or Bills. None of those are worth a crap and none will get you many points, but atleast with the Browns, I wouldn't think the Raiders will score much cuz their offense is horrible. With that said, the Raiders will probably score 50 points.

The Browns, at home, cold weather with a warm weather west coast team coming where fatman Jamarcus may start.

Bucs @ NO

Seriously, man, why even list that crap? The Bucs - AT NEW ORLEANS?! - after the Saints just lost their first game of the season and Brees is pissed as a mofo to bounce back? LMAO!

Wow..I'm screwed, picking between

Browns vs OAK

Redskins vs DAl

Seahawks @ GB

Chiefs @ CIN

Bucs @ NO

Panthers @ NYG

Bills @ ATL

help anyone?

Out of that group id go Bills :rolleyes: Every week they score between 14-20 pts in my league. Cant believe the Falcons are not available.

Im debating between the Falcons and Bills. If Bills were not starting their 3rd string QB i would have started Bills but with Brohm starting i think im going with Falcons

Thanks for the responces. I currently have the Seahawks (arggh I played them last week vs Bucs and got killed yet still won)

I'll probably go Bills or Browns.

Out of those options, I like the Browns at home facing an Oakland team which must travel across the country and play in very poor conditions (especially for a warm weather team). The forecast in Cleveland for Sunday calls for some snow showers and winds in excess of 10-12MPH. It's going to be cold and dreary. Add in the fact that JaFockus Russell might start and you've got an attractive fantasy situation in the making. Hope Russell starts, and hope the weather gets nasty...then it's a no-brainer.

Out of those options, I like the Browns at home facing an Oakland team which must travel across the country and play in very poor conditions (especially for a warm weather team). The forecast in Cleveland for Sunday calls for some snow showers and winds in excess of 10-12MPH. It's going to be cold and dreary. Add in the fact that JaFockus Russell might start and you've got an attractive fantasy situation in the making. Hope Russell starts, and hope the weather gets nasty...then it's a no-brainer.

Those are some very good points :thumbsup: If Russell starts any defense they play is worth a gamble. I think im gonna go grab Browns now and drop the Bills.

falcons vs brohm.

I took this one, Matt Ryan back and full strength, also Bills just lost Byrd and McGee from their secondary, so I think the Falcons get up early and tee off on poor Brohm. Also picked up the Colts vs the Jets. But I may drop them again and take the Browns. Jamarcus in the cold, although he's clearly well insulated, may be too tasty to pass up. My opponent this week beat me to both the 49ers vs Detroit AND Saints vs Bucs.

I took this one, Matt Ryan back and full strength, also Bills just lost Byrd and McGee from their secondary, so I think the Falcons get up early and tee off on poor Brohm. Also picked up the Colts vs the Jets. But I may drop them again and take the Browns. Jamarcus in the cold, although he's clearly well insulated, may be too tasty to pass up. My opponent this week beat me to both the 49ers vs Detroit AND Saints vs Bucs.

If you think the Bills are gonna let Brohm air it out you are crazy. If anything, it's a good week to pick up one of their RB's because he probably won't throw over 15 times and nothing over 10 yards. It's going to look like a pop warner game with a lot of sweeps and up the middle handoffs.

FYI, Tom Cable announced today that Charlie Frye is the starter. Much better QB that can manage the game. He started for Cleveland about a year ago. A homecoming of sorts...

FYI, Tom Cable announced today that Charlie Frye is the starter. Much better QB that can manage the game. He started for Cleveland about a year ago. A homecoming of sorts...

im going with Falcons :overhead: Browns tempting but cant expect Cribbs to get another 2 return TDs again and even with those 2 TDs last the def/special teams only scored 11 pts because they gave up about 50pts and 500 yards to an AWFUL Kansas City team :nono:

If you think the Bills are gonna let Brohm air it out you are crazy. If anything, it's a good week to pick up one of their RB's because he probably won't throw over 15 times and nothing over 10 yards. It's going to look like a pop warner game with a lot of sweeps and up the middle handoffs.

i don't think they're going to have a choice. they're now so shaky in defense they're going to fall behind early and have to pass. weak offensive line means sacks and turnovers.

You need to really analyze the weather. Ohio is supposed to be a freezing rain/snow mix on Sunday. Browns might be an option, or sorry to say maybe KC against a putrid Bengals offense.

taking a moment to toot my own horn here. Falcons DST currently sitting at 30 pts in my league going into the 3rd quarter. Saints DST that I dropped last week, 13 pts.

taking a moment to toot my own horn here. Falcons DST currently sitting at 30 pts in my league going into the 3rd quarter. Saints DST that I dropped last week, 13 pts.

i picked up and played Falcons too and they just got a pick :pointstosky: If wasnt for my screw up of being late to change Maroney and SJax being inactive id be having a dam good Championship :wall:

Seriously, man, why even list that crap? The Bucs - AT NEW ORLEANS?! - after the Saints just lost their first game of the season and Brees is pissed as a mofo to bounce back? LMAO!

:wall:

:wall:

I picked up the Saints early on but was always wary of them, played them against good matchups but dropped them last week because it was clear that they weren't stopping people like they were earlier in the season. Hard to believe Tampa was the better DST to play today.