Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

Colts/Jets Game Thread

Manning has missed two long bombs and a fade to Reggie for TDs.

Colts are stuffing the vaunted Jets rushing attack

Revis can't cover Reggie Wayne. It's a clinic in route running.

:dunno: I can't believe Manning missed that 2 yard easy TD to Reggie Wayne. Plenty of room and he just missed the throw. As a Wayne owner against Revis, I need everything I can get.

was that just a 106 yard return for TD to open second half :rolleyes:

WHY HELL YES IT WAS :dunno: If Manning is still in in the 4th he will make another 4th quarter comeback. Like his 18th this year.

Has Joseph Addai been benched for the rest of the game? I know he had 40 rushing yards and a TD, but it looks like all the carries have gone to Donald Brown since then.

1-yard TD for Brown... looks like I've caught a break in going against the Addai owner... :headbanger:

TD Brown for the lead!! :headbanger:

Donald Brown is a beast. I know his ypc isn't great today, but our OLine is more attributable for the blame. I really hope Brown is a key player in our playoff push.

"Chad" Painter is warming up on the sidelines. :headbanger:

:o

:(

Ya know, I've always liked the Colts a lot, but right now, I say fuckk em. You don't want a perfect season, fock you, I hope you lose your first playoff game.

Also, I think it's pretty obvious that I just need Indy to win to hit my teaser. :headbanger:

Freeney: in for 3 plays = 2 sacks. :o

I don't think he was blocked on either sack play either. :headbanger:

WTF

Well I sure don't want him to go out there and lose it for the Colts.

Also, fucck the Jets as well. We wait until week 16 to make Shonn Greene the #1 RB, totally focking every Thomas Jones owner that has made it this far. I would now like this game to end in a tie. :headbanger:

Unlike Bellicheater, Caldwell trusts his defense. Lets see what happens.

(Oh, and I'm facing Manning in my league championship, so, yeah there's that. :headbanger: )

Unlike Bellicheater, Caldwell trusts his defense. Lets see what happens.

(Oh, and I'm facing Manning in my league championship, so, yeah there's that. :o )

:headbanger:

I actually benched Peyton in my league championship.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's what you get, you FOCKS!!

HAHAHAHAH!

And he does just that. :headbanger: :o

As a Jets fan it is awesome and sickening at the same time to know that the Jets control their own destiny and will be in the playoffs if they win out.

Awesome because I would love to see Sanchez get some playoff experience so soon

Sickening because of all the games we threw away. Week 15 losing to Atlanta by 3 with 3 missed FG's. Week 8's 5 point loss to Miami giving up back to back kick return TD's to Ted Ginn. Week 6 losing to Buffalo by 3 points with 6 team interceptions thrown.

Thats 3 games right there we should have in the W column and thats not even mentioning the 2 point loss to the Jags or the 14 point loss the the Saints with Sanchez's INT returned for a TD and his fumble recovered for another.

The Rookie QB growing pains have really cost an otherwise solid veteran team a better chance at the playoffs.

I hope the colts get their ars kicked by anyone who the play in the playoffs

almost everytime they have done this BS that has happened so expect it again :headbanger:

to continue my ranting from before on how Sanchez's rookie struggles have cost this team

They just flashed on CBS that the Jets are ranked #1 in team defense and #1 in team rushing. All previous teams ranked first in both categories have made the playoffs.

Good win all the way around, but I would stop short of calling Jacksonville a good team.

Still, good win. :music_guitarred:

the colts suck.........overrated........the pats path to the title is cleared.......yeah.......losers colts are losers

Painter painting the defense with one completion after another. Here come the Colts. :music_guitarred:

ETA: Well fock a duck. :lol:

almost everytime they have done this BS that has happened so expect it again :music_guitarred:

Yep.

You would think that after what a decade of this "policy" they would learn that it doesn't work. I don't know if they lose their competitive edge, their timing or what, but they lose something and they lose in the playoffs.

One championship in over a decade is not success.

Well, I can tell you that being at the game, fans were not only upset, but rather pissed. Caldwell or whoever made the call to let the Jets win this game will have to answer to the fans. He won't be liked much.

We had this game. We were winning it on both sides of the ball. Take back that kickoff and their Offense was doing nothing.

If they were beating us or hitting Manning a lot, I would have agreed to pull him, but not like they did. Colts fans were screaming to put Manning in and booing Painter each time he took the field.

Anyway, Easy win for the Jets, once we pulled the starters.

Well, I can tell you that being at the game, fans were not only upset, but rather pissed. Caldwell or whoever made the call to let the Jets win this game will have to answer to the fans. He won't be liked much.

We had this game. We were winning it on both sides of the ball. Take back that kickoff and their Offense was doing nothing.

If they were beating us or hitting Manning a lot, I would have agreed to pull him, but not like they did. Colts fans were screaming to put Manning in and booing Painter each time he took the field.

Anyway, Easy win for the Jets, once we pulled the starters.

id be very very pissed if i was at that dam game. It just doesnt make sense to me to go 14-0 and have a 15-10 lead in the 3rd quarter and pull your starters??? Did they think that they were gonna get hurt in that last 20 or so minutes but not the first 40 :dunno: I keep saying they are pussays and who ever is making the call is a pussay. So if it offends anyone sorry make your team play the games to win. Where i sit it looks like they are affraid they will lose and not complete the 16-0 season so they use the excuse of pulling their starters that way it wont happen. Did i want them get to 16-0 why hell no but i did want to see them atleast try for it and not puss out :thumbsdown:

id be very very pissed if i was at that dam game. It just doesnt make sense to me to go 14-0 and have a 15-10 lead in the 3rd quarter and pull your starters??? Did they think that they were gonna get hurt in that last 20 or so minutes but not the first 40 :dunno: I keep saying they are pussays and who ever is making the call is a pussay. So if it offends anyone sorry make your team play the games to win. Where i sit it looks like they are affraid they will lose and not complete the 16-0 season so they use the excuse of pulling their starters that way it wont happen. Did i want them get to 16-0 why hell no but i did want to see them atleast try for it and not puss out :thumbsdown:

I don't think it makes them pussays. I think they are making bad decisions. Manning wasn't hardly getting touched, Jets were getting hurt all over the place, never a Colt and we were going against a great defense and our starters on offense only benefit. We should have finished the game with the starters and won as we most likely would have. I don't see how the Jets would have won that game, if our starters were in.

I just regret not playing the Jet's defense in my football league.