Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Vikings @ Saints

12 men in the huddle then the pick.....Favre better win or were gonna see the GB coach and gm dumb and dumber thread!!

someone forgot to tell the vikings that tails never fails........

they also forgot to tell them that Favre always does.

Focking unreal the Vikes were in this after all these turnovers. One more stop by the Vikings and they could still pull this off.

favre appeared to be trying to add another chapter to his autobiography instead of making the smart, safe play there.

Do the Saints even want to win? 6 fumbles, 2 INTs, insanely stupid penalties...what more do they want?

well, giving up 500 yards has kinda offset the above.

Did they have those sticks in the right spot? It looked half a yard off.

Ugly game. Nine fumbles, two interceptions, several bad penalties. The Saints have a 5-1 turnover advantage and still can't put it away.

Ugly game. Nine fumbles, two interceptions, several bad penalties. The Saints have a 5-1 turnover advantage and still can't put it away.

regardless of who the loser is, this is gonna be a bitter bitter pill for that team to swallow. but especially for the vikes, i think, should they lose.

So do we just keep playing til someone scores? I assume it cant end in a tie, but the ass backwards NFL rule is that the game ends after one OT. Assume that's different in the playoffs, but still. Anyone know the exact rule?

wow game over because of an uncatchable ball....... gotta love refs

No sh!t :lol: :clap:

So do we just keep playing til someone scores? I assume it cant end in a tie, but the ass backwards NFL rule is that the game ends after one OT. Assume that's different in the playoffs, but still. Anyone know the exact rule?

they'll play until there's a winner.

meach dropped that ball...it hit the turf.

Can not end in a tie. They just go and go. Course the refs are going to make sure NO scores here. :lol: :clap:

Kind of like hockey (only 10% as intense). Overtime periods like regular quarters, play until someone scores.

Bryan Thomas (Saints TE) was falling down on his own and was not even touched, regardless of whether the pass was catchable.

What a bad call :lol:

they'll play until there's a winner.

meach dropped that ball...it hit the turf.

Yep, but home cookin wins out. :lol: :clap:

Yeah ignore the 4 turnovers.

at least the turnovers are the players deciding it...not the ref on a lame call.

not sticking up the for the vikes...i'm neutral in this game. there's a great story for either of these teams making the big game.

how the fock do they not overturn the meach catch?

at least the turnovers are the players deciding it...not the ref on a lame call.

Really? As I was told after SB 40, you overcome the bad calls :lol:

Meacham had two hands on the ball and the ball was steady just the split second before the ball hit the ground. Meachem's hands maintained control after the ball hit the turf. That's a catch by NFL rules.

not sticking up the for the vikes...i'm neutral in this game.

how the fock do they not overturn the meach catch?

that call is fu**ing bullsh**... how can they call that a catch???

ouch, minny. you gave that game away (with an added kick in the nuts by the refs).

congrats, new orleans. is it just the lions now that haven't made a super bowl? :shocking:

For anyone who has been sick of Favre and his bullsh*t, this is the most satisfying finish they could have possibly asked for.

swamp: the Lions and the expansion teams (Jacksonville, Cleveland, Houston)

Saints got pretty lucky. To think the Vikings were even in this with all the turnovers is beyond belief. The Saints finally make it to the SB. To bad the will lose it.

totally neutral in this game, but i feel really bad for the Vikes. As a football fan I hate seeing games end like this

1. that pass interference was COMPLETE BS

2. the pass should have been overturned. the dude trapped it with his leg

But oh well the superbowl will be the definition of a shootout

I really don't think that the Meachem pass ever hit the ground. It gets very, very close, but it appears that his pinky is still under it. Also, EVEN IF you say it hits the ground...I'm not even sure that the ball ever MOVES.

How is that indisputable evidence to overturn it?

Meacham had two hands on the ball and the ball was steady just the split second before the ball hit the ground. Meachem's hands maintained control after the ball hit the turf. That's a catch by NFL rules.

STFU u moron, were you watching the same game you fu**ing idiot??