Sign in to follow this  
Joey Gladstone

Seahawks fans

Actually, it wasn't funny at all. Just more drivel from Whitewonderless. Charlie Whitehurst has as much potential as any QB drafted in this year's draft class minus the risk. It's no shame to have sat behind Phillip Rivers. Will he be a #1? Who knows until he gets on the field but even if he doesn't pan out then the Hawks are not on the hook for Jamarcus Russell type money. The lose a 3rd rounder next year. Yeah it sucks but it's not a killer.

The problem is a rookie coming in is in his early 20's to where Whitehurst is almost in his 30's. I would also think the ceiling is much higher for the top rookies compared to Whitehurst who didn't prove much of anything in College as far as good stats. He proved he can throw the pick.

I get your comment about risk/J. Russell thing - I agree with you there and this is a good risk to take. And we had other needs to fill anyway.

BUT, this could be a major need for us soon so we need to find something out this year and get a top rookie QB at some point if he isn't the answer.

I think it was obvious Whitewonder was somewhat kidding or didn't mean to bash us. He gives great comments and input that I've seen as far as the Hawks go. I think you need to lighten up some.

It was funny - Whitehurst might ONLY be a #3 QB at best. We don't know. He's proven jack $hit.

it was meant to get a reaction just like the one Hawkfin gave.... it was a joke.... sort of.

######, let me go find some sources to cite to prove Whitehurst is a 3rd stringer. I was kind of waiting for that hypocritical response from flaker. :doh:

Here is the definiton of hypocrite:

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

So please show me where I have stated an opposite opinion of Whitehurst. :doh:

Here is the definiton of hypocrite:

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

So please show me where I have stated an opposite opinion of Whitehurst. :doh:

a correct definition!

and it wasn't regarding your opinion on Whitehurst. It was regarding your usual BS about backing up opinions with facts. As I have seen you state your opinion without "fact" on numberous occasions, which is why I simply laugh whenever you bring it up. :doh:

I think it was obvious Whitewonder was somewhat kidding or didn't mean to bash us. He gives great comments and input that I've seen as far as the Hawks go. I think you need to lighten up some.

It was funny - Whitehurst might ONLY be a #3 QB at best. We don't know. He's proven jack $hit.

some people are not capable of having legit discussion or debate when it comes to their own team if the opposition is being even somewhat critical.

no big deal. I like to read what going on in this thread every now and then and chime in on something that interests me, for example the idea of TO as a Seahawk.

for every Flahawker there are a few intelligent posters like yourself who are at least willing to look at the points being made and talk about them in a mature manner, rather than nitpicking or name calling.

some people are not capable of having legit discussion or debate when it comes to their own team if the opposition is being even somewhat critical.

no big deal. I like to read what going on in this thread every now and then and chime in on something that interests me, for example the idea of TO as a Seahawk.

for every Flahawker there are a few intelligent posters like yourself who are at least willing to look at the points being made and talk about them in a mature manner, rather than nitpicking or name calling.

The idea makes me nauseous. If he signed I'd be cluttering this thread daily with post on how much I hate him. Just for the fun of it these are players I NEVER (ever, ever EVER) want to see in a Seahawks uniform, regardless of what they could bring to the team:

TO

Rapistberger

Merriman

Joey Porter

a 2nd tour of duty with Jerramy Stevens (he should never be allowed back into the state)

Adam Jones

Leonard Little

The idea makes me nauseous. If he signed I'd be cluttering this thread daily with post on how much I hate him. Just for the fun of it these are players I NEVER (ever, ever EVER) want to see in a Seahawks uniform, regardless of what they could bring to the team:

TO

Rapistberger

Merriman

Joey Porter

a 2nd tour of duty with Jerramy Stevens (he should never be allowed back into the state)

Adam Jones

Leonard Little

Just say Cinn Bengals instead of Adam Jones. :argue:

Ya, I agree with the list. I'm sure there is more to add.

TO

Rapistberger

Merriman

Joey Porter

Adam Jones

Leonard Little

How did that high quality personality roster work out for Ruskell?

If your team doesn't have some assh0les, your team is going to be sitting at home during the playoffs every year. So, it really comes down to whether you want your team to win with the best players available or do you want your team to be nice and well mannered.

a correct definition!

and it wasn't regarding your opinion on Whitehurst. It was regarding your usual BS about backing up opinions with facts. As I have seen you state your opinion without "fact" on numberous occasions, which is why I simply laugh whenever you bring it up. :argue:

What opinion did I present about Whitehurst that I didn't back up with fact? OBTW, I said nothing about your opinion about Whitehurst other than it was a weak ass attempt at humor. Stay focused now.

translation= I like to smack talk other teams with impunity.

The problem is a rookie coming in is in his early 20's to where Whitehurst is almost in his 30's. I would also think the ceiling is much higher for the top rookies compared to Whitehurst who didn't prove much of anything in College as far as good stats. He proved he can throw the pick.

I get your comment about risk/J. Russell thing - I agree with you there and this is a good risk to take. And we had other needs to fill anyway.

BUT, this could be a major need for us soon so we need to find something out this year and get a top rookie QB at some point if he isn't the answer.

Yeah Whitehurst is in his late 20s but so too was Kurt Warner, not saying CW will turn out like Warner but....Hasselbeck is not ancient; he's been banged up and on a terrible team the last two years. When Warner left the Rams he looked like crap for a few years before he hooked on with Zona, so if the line gets its act together this year, and right now I think it has some good potential with Okung, Hamilton, Spencer, Unger, and Lock, Hass could easily throw for 25 TDs and 3500 yards.

Of course WW meant to bash the Hawks. I'll talk Hawks with anyone who brings something to the table other than backhanded insults and baseless opinion. I mean c'mon the guy thinks Carroll is going to bite the dust due to media pressure :dunno: Let him bring something to the table that's worthwhile and I'll gladly discuss. Until then bombs away! :argue:

What opinion did I present about Whitehurst that I didn't back up with fact? OBTW, I said nothing about your opinion about Whitehurst other than it was a weak ass attempt at humor. Stay focused now.

again, not Whitehurst related. You have made many opinionated comments on many topics in many threads. :argue: I was calling you a hypocrit in general, not about any 1 specific occurance.

If your team doesn't have some assh0les, your team is going to be sitting at home during the playoffs every year. So, it really comes down to whether you want your team to win with the best players available or do you want your team to be nice and well mannered.

My opinion towards "trouble" makers changed back when the Hawks passed on Randy Moss for Anthony Simmons :dunno: Had the Hawks taken Moss that year they would have had Galloway and Moss at WR, Ricky Watters at RB and Moon at QB :o But because he was a bad guy, they passed :argue:

again, not Whitehurst related. You have made many opinionated comments on many topics in many threads. :argue: I was calling you a hypocrit in general, not about any 1 specific occurance.

The context here was Whitehurst. If you can't show me where I was a hypocrite about CW, then STFU, ok puddin :dunno:

Of course WW meant to bash the Hawks. I'll talk Hawks with anyone who brings something to the table other than backhanded insults and baseless opinion. I mean c'mon the guy thinks Carroll is going to bite the dust due to media pressure :dunno: Let him bring something to the table that's worthwhile and I'll gladly discuss. Until then bombs away! :argue:

you only have 2 types of responses to most opinions or points made regarding the Seahawks if you disagree with them.

1. you ignore anything that was said and play the "link to facts" card. very original and again, not at all hypocritical.

2. you tell the person to fock off like a 10 year old who can't form an intelligent counter arguement. Which is probably why I see you quote other peoples blogs (i.e. opinions) and try to use them to back yourself up. :o

The context here was Whitehurst. If you can't show me where I was a hypocrite about CW, then STFU, ok puddin :argue:

the old talking to a wall metaphor comes to mind

the context was in no way charlie Whitehurst. I stated that I was waiting for your typical response of "where are the facts to back up your statement" which I always find to be quite hypocritcal coming from you, or anyone really, because we all state casual opinions on this football message board on a very frequent basis.

you didn't make the comment I expected. Perhaps you were confused and thought I was claiming you did in this circumstance. Nope, I was simply saying it was an expectation I had (because of how frequently you resort to that card)

you only have 2 types of responses to most opinions or points made regarding the Seahawks if you disagree with them.

1. you ignore anything that was said and play the "link to facts" card. very original and again, not at all hypocritical.

2. you tell the person to fock off like a 10 year old who can't form an intelligent counter arguement. Which is probably why I see you quote other peoples blogs (i.e. opinions) and try to use them to back yourself up. :lol:

So you are still crying because I called you out for posting the following:

1- Pete Carroll will fail due to media pressure

I asked you to support that opinion (baseless opinion) and you couldn't other than to say it was your opinion. :rolleyes: So yes I slammed your opinion. The reality is you dislike Carroll from his Jets days and that was your attempt at a backhanded insult towards the Hawks for signing him.

2- (Off Seahawk topics) You stated that Bronocs took Tebow too high. He never should have been a first round pick according to you.

When I called you on that, you response was that because the "draft" experts said Tebow was not a first rounder, he should not have been picked that high. How focking ridiculous is that? Did you have access to all 32 teams draftboards? Do you know with 100% certainty that Tebow would have lasted until the Broncos 2nd round pick? The answer is NO! Thus, another baseless opinion formulated on faulty data.

Trust me I ignored nothing that you said with regards to these situations. You just did not like being challenged on your baseless opinions. Yes, I use John Morgan over at Field Gulls all the time to highlight my opinions or show others what those in the know with regard to Seahawks football are thinking. What is wrong with that? Heck, I guess Mike Sando from ESPN can't formulate any intelligent articles either because he quotes John Morgan from Fieldgulls all the time :rolleyes: Do you see how foolish that comment looks? That is exactly the kind of idiotic opinion you throw out and then get ticked because it gets challenged.

Then you throw out the hypocrite card and when I press you for specifics, you give me that I am hypocritical in ALL my posts. Once again, solid facts to back up your point. :rolleyes: Bring something to the table or leave. But you won't and you'll post your backhanded insults and when I reply you'll post that you did it on purpose to have me post blah blah blah...over and over and over. :thumbsdown:

you didn't make the comment I expected.

So you are calling me a hypocrite for doing something I didn't do :rolleyes: Gotcha. What a turd! :thumbsdown:

So you are calling me a hypocrite for doing something I didn't do :rolleyes: Gotcha. What a turd! :thumbsdown:

or for something you and all of us do all the time. the fact is, you want to single me out for it because I said some thing about your Seahawks which you didn't like and you got all butt hurt so now you have it out for me (fairly pathetic). The evidence? You entered a Tim Tebow thread only to quote me and ask for facts without adding anything of your own to the discussion at that point in time.

and in classic Flahawker fashion we see the following "What a turd!"

I'm not saying I want to go back to the ways of Ruskell. I just want to be careful on what kind of assh0les we bring in. Milton Bradley is already in Seattle, I dont need TO in town too. His declining skills and combustible personality do nothing for me.

or for something you and all of us do all the time. the fact is, you want to single me out for it because I said some thing about your Seahawks which you didn't like and you got all butt hurt so now you have it out for me (fairly pathetic). The evidence? You entered a Tim Tebow thread only to quote me and ask for facts without adding anything of your own to the discussion at that point in time.

and in classic Flahawker fashion we see the following "What a turd!"

1-It had nothing to do with whether I liked it or not. I saw it for what it was.

2-Well since you were so CERTAIN that Tebow was not a first round pick, I was damn curious as to where you got your rock solid information from. I just didn't realize it was from the "draft experts" :rolleyes:

3-Yes you are a turd. :thumbsdown:

So you are still crying because I called you out for posting the following:

1- Pete Carroll will fail due to media pressure

I asked you to support that opinion (baseless opinion) and you couldn't other than to say it was your opinion. :rolleyes: So yes I slammed your opinion. The reality is you dislike Carroll from his Jets days and that was your attempt at a backhanded insult towards the Hawks for signing him.

2- (Off Seahawk topics) You stated that Bronocs took Tebow too high. He never should have been a first round pick according to you.

When I called you on that, you response was that because the "draft" experts said Tebow was not a first rounder, he should not have been picked that high. How focking ridiculous is that? Did you have access to all 32 teams draftboards? Do you know with 100% certainty that Tebow would have lasted until the Broncos 2nd round pick? The answer is NO! Thus, another baseless opinion formulated on faulty data.

Trust me I ignored nothing that you said with regards to these situations. You just did not like being challenged on your baseless opinions. Yes, I use John Morgan over at Field Gulls all the time to highlight my opinions or show others what those in the know with regard to Seahawks football are thinking. What is wrong with that? Heck, I guess Mike Sando from ESPN can't formulate any intelligent articles either because he quotes John Morgan from Fieldgulls all the time :rolleyes: Do you see how foolish that comment looks? That is exactly the kind of idiotic opinion you throw out and then get ticked because it gets challenged.

Then you throw out the hypocrite card and when I press you for specifics, you give me that I am hypocritical in ALL my posts. Once again, solid facts to back up your point. :rolleyes: Bring something to the table or leave. But you won't and you'll post your backhanded insults and when I reply you'll post that you did it on purpose to have me post blah blah blah...over and over and over. :thumbsdown:

1. I laid out plenty of perfectly good examples of high profile college coaches failing in the NFL and the media scrutiny surrounding them. You simply chose to ignore those examples and maintain that I had no facts to base my opinion. Apparantly, in your mind Bobby Petrino, Steve Spurrier and Nick Saban were very successful and got no flak for their NFL tenures.

I would go on to talk about Carrol already having a mediocre run in the NFL and how its pretty easy to put 2 and 2 together that if he begins struggling, the media might scrutinize him for leaving the cushy confines of USC but that would be repeating myself for the 3rd or 4th time.

2. The NFL draft is alot about value. When alot of the so called experts give a guy a 3rd round grade or higher and you take him in the first, it might not be good value. Its all speculation at this point but it is speculation coming from guys who d this for a living.

And I just love how you focus on that and ignore my comments about his slow, loopy throwing motion making him a project and a reach....

selective reading I guess :lol:

1-It had nothing to do with whether I liked it or not. I saw it for what it was.

2-Well since you were so CERTAIN that Tebow was not a first round pick, I was damn curious as to where you got your rock solid information from. I just didn't realize it was from the "draft experts" :rolleyes:

3-Yes you are a turd. :thumbsdown:

2- again, everyone knows there isn't always "rock solid" information to back up ones opinion. this is exactly why I consider you a hypocrit because I have often seen you state an opinion with none of these "facts" you love so much to back it up.

so I guess my question is, why harp on me or anyone else for a lack of fact based opinions when we all do it including yourself?

me thinks its because you are still butt hurt over some of my statements regarding the Seahawks. no worries, not everyone has thick skin.

I'm not saying I want to go back to the ways of Ruskell. I just want to be careful on what kind of assh0les we bring in. Milton Bradley is already in Seattle, I dont need TO in town too. His declining skills and combustible personality do nothing for me.

Yes - I agree with this.

TO is more washed up then anything else and why we don't need him plus so old. IF it was 5-8 years ago - YES, sure go get T.O.

(Even though we still are not in that kind of position I don't think)

Moss was still young and had skills at that time - There should have been no doubt we should have went after him. Oakland was (kinda still is) a junk hole without a QB. The talent was there with Moss. NE stole him plus had a great QB/coaching.

AND THIS IS WHY I was promoting Marshall so hard. Marshall is still young with the talent - So the personality issues mean nothing to me.

T.O. is a whole different situation though.

Now - I've move on - We should just go young - And go with the Golden one and see what he can do. I like him. He works hard. He'll be up to speed quick.

2- again, everyone knows there isn't always "rock solid" information to back up ones opinion. this is exactly why I consider you a hypocrit because I have often seen you state an opinion with none of these "facts" you love so much to back it up.

so I guess my question is, why harp on me or anyone else for a lack of fact based opinions when we all do it including yourself?

me thinks its because you are still butt hurt over some of my statements regarding the Seahawks. no worries, not everyone has thick skin.

I don't make statements like Tebow never should have been drafted in the first round because I have no information with which to base that opinion on. I know better than make a statement like that. Why harp on you? Becasue, quite frankly, those statements are idiotic at best. Opinions are fine if they are reasonable and can be logically supported. Most of your opinions are out in left field with no basis in logic whatsoever. I mean your above post proves my point. You accuse me of being a hypocrite (your opinion) and you have not given one single specific piece of evidence to support your point. You, sir, fail! :thumbsdown:

I don't make statements like Tebow never should have been drafted in the first round because I have no information with which to base that opinion on. I know better than make a statement like that. Why harp on you? Becasue, quite frankly, those statements are idiotic at best. Opinions are fine if they are reasonable and can be logically supported. Most of your opinions are out in left field with no basis in logic whatsoever. I mean your above post proves my point. You accuse me of being a hypocrite (your opinion) and you have not given one single specific piece of evidence to support your point. You, sir, fail! :thumbsdown:

i could easily spend my time searching back through posts of yours and finding examples of you giving your opinion with no facts to back it up. (could do it for anyone)

but it really isn't worth continuing to argue with someone like yourself. I mean I can and have said that in my opinion Tebow was not a first round quality pick because he has very poor throwing mechanics and will be a project in the NFL. But you will again, ignore that and claim I have no basis for my opinions.

Are you saying Tebow has a solid NFL throwing motion? Am I wrong to say it needs improvement in a very key area for a QB prospect??

i could easily spend my time searching back through posts of yours and finding examples of you giving your opinion with no facts to back it up. (could do it for anyone)

but it really isn't worth continuing to argue with someone like yourself. I mean I can and have said that in my opinion Tebow was not a first round quality pick because he has very poor throwing mechanics and will be a project in the NFL. But you will again, ignore that and claim I have no basis for my opinions.

Are you saying Tebow has a solid NFL throwing motion? Am I wrong to say it needs improvement in a very key area for a QB prospect??

So in other words, you have no proof of me being hypocrite; you just make blanket statements. Gotcha :music_guitarred:

Listen I don't want the Seahawk thread to turn into a Tim Tebow thread. My comments were not directed at your opinion of Tebow's throwing mechanics. You claimed he was not a first round talent because the experts said so. You may have had added in the mechanics part, but meh, whatever. I have never commented on Tebow's mechanics because I am not a QB coach; I am not a scout. Dave Krieg, from now defunct Milton College, played 19 years in the NFL. He also did not have the measurables that are looked for in QBs. But you are clouding the issue. The issue isn't whether Tebow has "proper" mechanics; that is another argument. The point here is whether he should or should not have been drafted in round 1. My point to you is that you have ZERO inside knowledge of teams draftboards and scouting reports. The Broncos gave Tebow a first round grade and maybe they knew he would never make it of round 1 so they pulled the trigger. The fact that you can just make a blanket statement that he should not have been picked in round is ridiculous. Tebow may bomb. The Bronocs may be laughed at for years for drafting him. However, he was the player they wanted; they felt the # 25 pick was good value. There is no way of knowing what other teams were going to do so there is no way anyone can say with 100% certainty that he should not have been picked there.

you just make blanket statements. Gotcha :mad:

the funny part is, the above sentence basically describes you, especially when it comes to nitpicking someones opinion.

you laregly ignore what has been said and make a blanket statement.

you will hold on for dear life to the idea that I made blanket statements regarding Carrol and the media or Tebow and his draft status but what happens when I toss out some evidence to support my claims? I apparantly am still only throwing out blanket statements.

i never realized you had to be a scout or someone with "insider" knowledge to formulate an opinion. If this is the case, why are you a part of this message board? What insider info do you bring to any topic?

even though I am not a scout, talking about the feelings of real scouts, scouting reports, and draft experts to back up my opinon also isn't good enough.

Your stupidity and childish way of handling topics amuses me. :music_guitarred:

just two quick quotes from thois very thread

I love these non Seahawk fans who think the Hawks, with a ton of wholes to fill, should have just gone all in on a WR with one strike left before he's banned from the league. Too fockin funny. So easy to just mortgage the future when it's not your team.

where are the facts that show Marshall is banned from the league with his next strike?

sounds like a blanket statement

http://www.fieldgulls.com/stories/2

End of story. Let the rebuild begin!

my personal favorite where you back up your Marshall opinion with another person's opinion.

the funny part is, the above sentence basically describes you, especially when it comes to nitpicking someones opinion.

you laregly ignore what has been said and make a blanket statement.

you will hold on for dear life to the idea that I made blanket statements regarding Carrol and the media or Tebow and his draft status but what happens when I toss out some evidence to support my claims? I apparantly am still only throwing out blanket statements.

i never realized you had to be a scout or someone with "insider" knowledge to formulate an opinion. If this is the case, why are you a part of this message board? What insider info do you bring to any topic?

even though I am not a scout, talking about the feelings of real scouts, scouting reports, and draft experts to back up my opinon also isn't good enough.

Your stupidity and childish way of handling topics amuses me. :pointstosky:

Stop twisting my words. I never said anyone has to be an insider to express an opinion. I said your opinion made no sense because you didn't have any inside knowledge to support it. There's a big difference there sparky, but I'm sure you don't get it. :music_guitarred:

Really? You use real scouts and scouting reports to back up your opinions? How about a link? Show me where the teams drafting below the Broncos had no intention of drafting Tebow before the Broncos second round pick. TIA!

Stop twisting my words. I never said anyone has to be an insider to express an opinion. I said your opinion made no sense because you didn't have any inside knowledge to support it. There's a big difference there sparky, but I'm sure you don't get it. :music_guitarred:

Really? You use real scouts and scouting reports to back up your opinions? How about a link? Show me where the teams drafting below the Broncos had no intention of drafting Tebow before the Broncos second round pick. TIA!

i can find plenty of scouting reports that say Tebow is a project or has a 3rd round grade or has bad mechanics and such.

but now you wan't the scouting reports of the actual teams below the Broncos because you know no one has those. You are digging so hard for this.

if you want to make your counter arguement be that no one knows the mindsets of the teams below Denver and maybe they had to take Tebow in round 1, that is fine. Thats how debate works.

but please don't make yourself look even dumber than you are by claiming I have not supported my opinion in any way.

NFL.com

Tebow really struggles with his accuracy. Release is far to slow to fit balls into spots against NFL defensive backs. Release point and mechanics (elongated, wind-mill delivery which comes out too low) likely need to be altered. Was not asked to run through pro-style progressions and struggled reading defenses, especially those with NFL concepts, in college.

just one quick example

just two quick quotes from thois very thread

where are the facts that show Marshall is banned from the league with his next strike?

sounds like a blanket statement

my personal favorite where you back up your Marshall opinion with another person's opinion.

Seriously? Do you know the difference between an opinion and a fact? I stated a fact, not my opinion. Now, maybe the fact is incorrect. Maybe Marshall would have only been suspended 8 games on his next run in with the law, but I didn't give an opinion. And yes that fact, that he could be out of league for a long while, supports my opinion that the Hawks should not have gone all in on acquiring Brandon Marshall as good as he is. There is no hypocrisy in that statement. You're trying too hard now and looking more and more foolish by the post. Let it go.

i can find plenty of scouting reports that say Tebow is a project or has a 3rd round grade or has bad mechanics and such.

but now you wan't the scouting reports of the actual teams below the Broncos because you know no one has those. You are digging so hard for this.

if you want to make your counter arguement be that no one knows the mindsets of the teams below Denver and maybe they had to take Tebow in round 1, that is fine. Thats how debate works.

but please don't make yourself look even dumber than you are by claiming I have not supported my opinion in any way.

NFL.com

Tebow really struggles with his accuracy. Release is far to slow to fit balls into spots against NFL defensive backs. Release point and mechanics (elongated, wind-mill delivery which comes out too low) likely need to be altered. Was not asked to run through pro-style progressions and struggled reading defenses, especially those with NFL concepts, in college.

just one quick example

Scouting reports from whom? Todd McShay? :music_guitarred: You can switch the debate to his mechanics all you want. That was not my original contention with your "opinion".

Seriously? Do you know the difference between an opinion and a fact? I stated a fact, not my opinion. Now, maybe the fact is incorrect. Maybe Marshall would have only been suspended 8 games on his next run in with the law, but I didn't give an opinion. And yes that fact, that he could be out of league for a long while, supports my opinion that the Hawks should not have gone all in on acquiring Brandon Marshall as good as he is. There is no hypocrisy in that statement. You're trying too hard now and looking more and more foolish by the post. Let it go.

Yes, I am the one who needs to "let it go", thats why you quoted me in a non Seahawk thread and brought up old Pete Carrol discussions. Thats why you get all bent out of shape each time I comment in this thread. I think you might need to take your own advice there, chief. :music_guitarred:

bottom line is you can't handle a negative opinion from an outsider when its directed at your team and you certainly are not intelligent enough to debate the topics at hand so you focus on minor stuff like a lack of facts to support an opinion and when someone does indeed provide factual evidence, you ignore it and continue to sing the same tune. You can keep claiming something all you want, doesn't make you right or any less of a hypocrit, hth.

Losman is horrible.

care to back up this opinion with some facts?

we ALL do it. I even agree with you, but it still remains that you did not support this blanket statement with any facts or insider info.

care to back up this opinion with some facts?

we ALL do it. I even agree with you, but it still remains that you did not support this blanket statement with any facts or insider info.

What a simpleton you are. I can prove Losman is a bum (however this is common knowledge and quite obvious but if you want me to cut and paste his career record and stats I will :rolleyes: ). However, you cannot back up with any fact the opinion that Pete Carroll will fail due to meida pressure or that Tim Tebow should not have been a first round pick. There is a big difference. You are just too dull to get it. But feel free to continue looking like a mook. :pointstosky:

bottom line is you can't handle a negative opinion from an outsider when its directed at your team

So you admit it. You came here to insult the Hawks. That's fine. But don't get your panties in a wad when you get insulted and don't act like some innocent bystander that got insulted when all you wanted to do was debate and discuss "football". Your intent, as stated above, was to insult the Seahawks and Pete Carroll. So stop with the rightous indignation and move on. Better yet, start a Jets thread and you and maybe one other poster can talk about Rex and Mark and Revis, how about that? :pointstosky:

What a simpleton you are. I can prove Losman is a bum (however this is common knowledge and quite obvious but if you want me to cut and paste his career record and stats I will :rolleyes: ). However, you cannot back up with any fact the opinion that Pete Carroll will fail due to meida pressure or that Tim Tebow should not have been a first round pick. There is a big difference. You are just too dull to get it. But feel free to continue looking like a mook. :pointstosky:

you made a "blanket statement", just as I and others do when we give our opinions. not every opinionated post comes with a link to the facts. You know this yet you will continue to focus on it in order to sideskirt the actual issues.

you can claim its common knowledge that Lossman sucks and I can claim its common knowledge that the media is harsh to college coaches heading to the NFL. you could link some Lossman stats (might not tell the whole story) just as I outlined my examples of college coaching failures and my explanation for what Pete might encounter iF he starts to stumble (also, might not tell the whole story)

so, you really have nothing here but sour grapes because I questioned some Seahawk moves. Sorry, Nancy. I didn't realize you were so sensative. But by all means, continue being a bitch

So you admit it. You came here to insult the Hawks.

negative opinion = insulting? I guess we live in a world where anything short of an agreement on a topic is considered an insult?

thats news to me.

:rolleyes:

you made a "blanket statement", just as I and others do when we give our opinions. not every opinionated post comes with a link to the facts.

Opinion that cannot be supported with fact is uselsss BS. JP Losman career stats = (558 942 59.2 6211 144.4 6.6 33 34) the suck. That opinion can be backed up with facts. Your BS opinions about Tebow and Carroll cannot, thus are pure BS. If you can't tell the difference, you are an idiot, plain and simple. Move on and discuss and debate your Jets. ;)

Hey FlaHawker and WhiteWonder-

Would you mind starting a new thread to continue your petty squabble? I would be greatly relieved if I didn't have to sort through your quibbling to read a discussion about the Seahawks.