Sign in to follow this  
edjr

I took my 1st adderall last night

I am not prescribed them or anything, met this new crazy chick at a house party last night..

WOW, just wow... I cant believe they give that sh1t to people.. I was out of my skull for like 3 hours.

People say it's like doing coke and holy crap, it really was.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://www.adderall.net/

Adderall XR, a widely used drug for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, was pulled off the market in Canada after regulators linked the drug to 20 sudden deaths and 12 strokes. Fourteen of the deaths and two of the 12 strokes were in children.

The adverse reactions were not associated with overdose, misuse or abuse of Adderall XR, Canadian regulators said.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a public health advisory to alert providers to the withdrawal. But the agency also said it had evaluated the same reports as Canadian regulators and did not think the data warranted pulling the drug from the U.S. market.

What's it prescribed for?

ADD/ADHD

TY

Now I know what to tell my Dr. :thumbsup:

I hang out with a lot of girls around 21 - 25 and it's amazing, like 1/3 of them have ADD/ADHD

I sh1t you not... you NEED to try one.. just take 1/2 though..

This was a fad drug around where I live about 5 years ago. Just don't be that one person that is all addy up'd and talking all loud over people, annoying, and acting like a maniac. TIA

This was a fad drug around where I live about 5 years ago. Just don't be that one person that is all addy up'd and talking all loud over people, annoying, and acting like a maniac. TIA

Yeah, i was at a party with 6 girls that knew each other from high school.. they were ALL talking over each other, reminded me of listening to sports talk radio

I teach. I don't believe in medication. I think most of the ADD diagnoses are nothing more than poor parenting looking for an excuse. HOWEVER, when my oldest son was in 2nd grade he was having problems. He would complete the first several problems of all his assignments and not complete anything. I thought he was lazy. My wife convinced me something was wrong. We went to Dr. and he was diagnosed w/ ADD Passive. He just couldn't focus. Again, I was :thumbsup: about it.

The Dr. prescribed 5 mg of Adderall. He took his first dose on a Friday. On Sunday he went to the bathroom, closed the door behind him, turned on the light, lifted the lid, did his business, flushed, lowered the lid, washed his hands, and turned the light off on the way out. We couldn't believe it. His grades immediately went from C's to straight A's.

As he's grown, we've adjusted dosage and moved to other meds. I still believe the meds are used for bad parenting, but in his case it seemed to have worked.

Im betting edjr is that guy no matter if he on addy or any other drug...or just stone sober.

Did you at least coke bang one of the girls?

A group of my friends go every year to Myrtle Beach (SC) for a golf trip. Grab your credit card and hit the edge very fast and repeatedly on your desk. Do you know what the name of that sound is?

The Myrtle Beach Mating Call

I teach. I don't believe in medication. I think most of the ADD diagnoses are nothing more than poor parenting looking for an excuse. HOWEVER, when my oldest son was in 2nd grade he was having problems. He would complete the first several problems of all his assignments and not complete anything. I thought he was lazy. My wife convinced me something was wrong. We went to Dr. and he was diagnosed w/ ADD Passive. He just couldn't focus. Again, I was :thumbsup: about it.

The Dr. prescribed 5 mg of Adderall. He took his first dose on a Friday. On Sunday he went to the bathroom, closed the door behind him, turned on the light, lifted the lid, did his business, flushed, lowered the lid, washed his hands, and turned the light off on the way out. We couldn't believe it. His grades immediately went from C's to straight A's.

As he's grown, we've adjusted dosage and moved to other meds. I still believe the meds are used for bad parenting, but in his case it seemed to have worked.

Pretty sure my son is there.

He shows every sign I have ever read about...his teacher thinks its possible too.

He simply either does not focus at all...or gets that complete hyper focused where he sees and hears nothing around him while he is doing something.

Its not to any point where it is affecting him other than a few behavioral issues at school. Its just kindergarten so it may become a problem...though, kindergarten is not quite how I remember it...kid is reading and doing math. All we did was color, eat paste, and take naps.

Did you at least coke bang one of the girls?

The one that wanted to go home with me was certifiable.

she told me how she used to be married and she was a swinger..

I have enough crazy b1tches in my life right now. I really can't deal with another one.

She has a child, she doesn't have custody.. that's all you need to know.

She wasn't half bad looking either, just kinda cracked out.

A group of my friends go every year to Myrtle Beach (SC) for a golf trip. Grab your credit card and hit the edge very fast and repeatedly on your desk. Do you know what the name of that sound is?

The Myrtle Beach Mating Call

:thumbsup:

you know.

I try and tell the things that happen to me to try and spice up your pathetic lives..

I hope you guys appreciate it.

What did you do last night? go to bed at 10 pm? :thumbsup:

I'm still feeling a little high actually, I didnt get enough to sleep to sleep it all off.

now I have to leave here at 5, go home and sleep, wake up at 8:30, shower and go bartend till 1am and see what other fun transpires.

The one that wanted to go home with me was certifiable.

I have enough crazy b1tches in my life right now. I really can't deal with another one.

She has a child, she doesn't have custody.. that's all you need to know.

She wasn't half bad looking either, just kinda cracked out.

Sheesh, if I claimed to own a bar I'd at least know how to bang focked up chicks and never see them again by now. If you can't even do that right, then how can I expect you to pour me a whiskey and coke?

What did you do last night? go to bed at 10 pm? :first:

Actually I stayed up late last night and watched the Celtics vs. LeBron game. (Thats what it was 5 versus 1). I didn't go to bed until like 11:30pm. I think I even had two beers.

The sad part is that was a big night for me. Usually is lights out by 10:00. I'm married with a one year old. So keep posting away edjr, I enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Sheesh, if I claimed to own a bar I'd at least know how to bang focked up chicks and never see them again by now. If you can't even do that right, then how can I expect you to pour me a whiskey and coke?

BECAUSE THEY SHOW UP AT AGAIN AT THE BAR!!!!

think about it.

they know ill be there.

they just show up and expect im going to take them home again.

assuming they want to go home with me again.

its a very delicate process and I'm sorta seeing someone right now.. she showed up last night while i was macking the other chick..

it's hell, it really is.. were texting right now and im talking her off the ledge

this particular girl is friends with my partners gf... if i had banged her i was guaranteed to see her again at one point.

Actually I stayed up late last night and watched the Celtics vs. LeBron game. (Thats what it was 5 versus 1). I didn't go to bed until like 11:30pm. I think I even had two beers.

The sad part is that was a big night for me. Usually is lights out by 10:00. I'm married with a one year old. So keep posting away edjr, I enjoy it. :doublethumbsup:

and I do all this having a full time job,, 9 to 5 mon - friday..

some mornings are focking rough.

If you are still using the term "macking", you are too old to be in the single scene.

I might know this chick. Let me know if she has pencil eraser nipples. TIA. :doublethumbsup:

I might know this chick. Let me know if she has pencil eraser nipples. TIA. :doublethumbsup:

haha.. i think she said she lived in NH when she was swinging.

If you are still using the term "macking", you are too old to be in the single scene.

sorry, I heard Criss Cross last night

you know.

I try and tell the things that happen to me to try and spice up your pathetic lives..

I hope you guys appreciate it.

What did you do last night? go to bed at 10 pm? :doublethumbsup:

I'm still feeling a little high actually, I didnt get enough to sleep to sleep it all off.

now I have to leave here at 5, go home and sleep, wake up at 8:30, shower and go bartend till 1am and see what other fun transpires.

:dunno:

:lol:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :thumbsup:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :thumbsup:

That is really a sad statement....

i've been way more focused than usual today.

What happens if you actually have add/adhd and you take one of these? I would not be surprised if i had add.

What happens if you actually have add/adhd and you take one of these? I would not be surprised if i had add.

I thought I have had adhd for years..

the adderall helps you focus.

I drank a lot when I took it, so I am sure that didn't help.

I was wigging for like 3 hours, it was very similar to coke

I still play that when I dj.. timeless classic.

Chew one up next time and smoke a little weed with it. Get back to me on that experience. :huh:

Chew one up next time and smoke a little weed with it. Get back to me on that experience. :huh:

Haven't smoked weed in probably 6, 7 years.. it puts me to sleep.

Haven't smoked weed in probably 6, 7 years.. it puts me to sleep.

That's why you mix it with an addy and chew it up so it works before the weed kicks in.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :music_guitarred:

our pathetic lives? if i'm paying attention...you got divorced in record time, killed a baby, are poppin' adderall with 25yo skanks, can barely make it thru your day job awake, and shove things up your a$$...

wow, where can i sign up? :wub:

That's why you mix it with an addy and chew it up so it works before the weed kicks in.

Make'um big smoke'um with some Opium when the sun starts to rise and that's a great night right there. :music_guitarred:

edger - all joking aside be careful with that stuff. Aderol is basically prescription meth. It can be abused just as easily as meth or any other hard drug. People realize how much energy it gives them and how it helps them focus and before you know it, their body can't function without it and they do crazy ass shiot.

I know you're just having fun and found out the effects of Aderol. Just be cautious.

:bandana: