Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Helen Thomas: Victim of the liberal media

Thomas, a longtime critic of Israeli policy, replied: "Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine." She continued to say that the Palestinians are "occupied" and that the Jews should "Go home" — to Germany, Poland, America and "everywhere else."

Finally, someone telling it like it is. Jews control the media so she gets the boot. Freedom of speech?

Rahm Emanuel takes cracks are retards and gets a pass. What a country. :D

You two should get married. :D

You two should get married. :D

Why would I want a second hag?

Fvcking Israel. Billions of tax dollars wasted. Thanks, Harry Truman. :D

Why would I post in that bleeding heart liberal thread? You support spending billions of dollars on the Jews, so be it. Me, I'll pass. I like my tax dollars in my bank account not in the hands of the Israeli government.

:D You have a bank account for a high school umps salary? I thought you were paid in nickels and dimes :D

:D You have a bank account for a high school umps salary? I thought you were paid in nickels and dimes :D

That is the best you can do? You suck.

Keep on bleeding, Mr. Liberal.

Can you image the out cry if Rush or another prominent conservative said that blacks should go home to Africa?

That is the best you can do? You suck.

Keep on bleeding, Mr. Liberal.

Mr. Liberal :D Riiiggghhhtt

Mr. Liberal :D Riiiggghhhtt

You're pro-Israel and sending billions of dollars over to them. You're a fvcking bleeding heart. Nice try, dooshnozzle. You've been exposed.

More like victim of her own idiocy. Even if that's her belief, she doesn't have enough sense to keep it to herself when someone sticks a camera in her face?

You're pro-Israel and sending billions of dollars over to them. You're a fvcking bleeding heart. Nice try, dooshnozzle. You've been exposed.

Bleeding heart liberal :pointstosky: Riiigghhtttt

Can you image the out cry if Rush or another prominent conservative said that blacks should go home to Africa?

The big difference is the blacks Rush et al. would be talking about are American.

What Helen Thomas said is moronic - the fact that she said it and the fact that she thinks Israelis can just "go home" to wherever they came from. A lot of the Jews in Israel are 2nd and 3rd generation and originally came from Arab nations. What a stupid focking thing to say.

There are many people around the world who agree with Thomas. Free speech is free speech. Let her speak her mind.

Ummm, you do realize that most people just ignore your stupid threads, don't you? You sure as hell can't blame Tiki for that.

You mean like you ignore them :banana:

You mean like you ignore them :banana:

I would never put you on ignore. You entertain me to no end. :ninja:

I would never put you on ignore. You entertain me to no end. :banana:

Let me go slower for you. You stated most people ignore my "stupid threads." I said, yeah ignore them like you do, which was sarcastic on my part since you are always the first to post in my "stupid threads." I didn't refer at all to putting a poster on ignore. Didn't mean to confuse the hell out of you. :ninja:

Let me go slower for you. You stated most people ignore my "stupid threads." I said, yeah ignore them like you do, which was sarcastic on my part since you are always the first to post in my "stupid threads." I didn't refer at all to putting a poster on ignore. Didn't mean to confuse the hell out of you. :banana:

And I'll go slower yet. I NEVER ignore your stupid threads. Most people do, but I never do. You crack me up. Still waiting for the Obama resignation. And the exciting Seahawks season. Bwahahahaha

Bleeding heart liberal :unsure: Riiigghhtttt

Keep on defending the billions of dollars we piss away into Israel. Fvcking bleeding heart liberal...you make me sick. Stay out of my thread and go start one about listening to NPR and planting your tulips on your boyfriend's cack.

I would never put you on ignore. You entertain me to no end. :unsure:

How many people have responded to his thread? He seems to be spending a lot of time chasing you and I around in this one. Apparently his liberal, gay marriage supporting, Israel loving, bleeding heart ass wants to mancrush on us?

How many people have responded to his thread? He seems to be spending a lot of time chasing you and I around in this one. Apparently his liberal, gay marriage supporting, Israel loving, bleeding heart ass wants to mancrush on us?

:unsure:

Keep on defending the billions of dollars we piss away into Israel. Fvcking bleeding heart liberal...you make me sick. Stay out of my thread and go start one about listening to NPR and planting your tulips on your boyfriend's cack.

Riiiigghhhttt :unsure: :thumbsup:

And I'll go slower yet. I NEVER ignore your stupid threads. Most people do, but I never do. You crack me up. Still waiting for the Obama resignation. And the exciting Seahawks season. Bwahahahaha

Yeah I got the part about my threads. Some how you thought that meant putting me on ignore. :unsure:

She is a crapass columnist troll thats past her time.

She is a crapass columnist troll thats past her time.

Seriously, why all the anger at Helen Thomas? Is it because she had the nerve to ask Bush about lying us into Iraq?