Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

World Cup - USA vs Algeria

there has been 8 goals scored in almost 12 games for the entire group, the group sucks as a whole.

Good defenses <> sucks

So if games were 6-4 it means the teams are awesome? You supposedly played soccer. You should know better than judge strength of teams by high scoring games are.

:thumbsup:

Hahaha. Says the guy who's most athletic accomplishment is to go into the woods with a gun and shoot defenseless deer. Your opinion on athletics is nill.

The United States will not advance with a tie and an England win over Slovenia.

this works too

:thumbsup:

ok, im done watching on the computer, i'm going a gheybar up the street to watch the end.

be back after lunch :cheers:

had to make sure it's a bar that will show this 'sport'

...How do you not just give up? What do we have to do to put this ball in the net?

Is it over yet?

It would be nice to have SportsCenter go back to normal and talk baseball...

A quarter of a billion worldwide viewers say this game is OK. ;)

I'd say if a billion ppl jumped off a cliff, would you do it too? but if they actually did, then I guess

you'd be able to walk off the cliff.

If England wins 1-0 and USA ties 0-0.

Are we in or not?

you're in the wrong thread for soccer info

:headbanger: :pointstosky:

First soccer game i ever watched, jesus!!! I was really into it, what a game. I think i will watch more.

:thumbsdown: alas this too long national nitemare will continue :thumbsdown:

algeria with their superior skills and talent loses to a lucky and official helped US team.

First soccer game i ever watched, jesus!!! I was really into it, what a game. I think i will watch more.

why do you hate sports

See? If you see the box score and see 1-0 you say 'oh great, another boring ass soccer game.'

We were literally SWEATING at my place jumping around, falling over, yelling, screaming, ###### had tears when the goal went in....Jesus what a game!!! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Oh great, more soccer crap talk on the tube...

Stick with it kid. Sure as hell beats game 46 of 162. Every second counts in soccer. That's why a 1-0 game is more exciting than a 134-119 snoozefest the NBA offers. :music_guitarred:

Soccer=Ghey

World Cup Soccer starring USA= Very not ghey

:headbanger: :music_guitarred: :headbanger:

See? If you see the box score and see 1-0 you say 'oh great, another boring ass soccer game.'

We were literally SWEATING at my place jumping around, falling over, yelling, screaming, ###### had tears when the goal went in....Jesus what a game!!! :headbanger: :headbanger:

With soccer, you never want to get up to make something to eat or piss. With any other sport, who cares? What are you going to miss in basketball? 6 points? :sleep:

I have tried watching before, honestly. Just could never get into it, but was definitely into this game. Turned it on after halftime, and was glued to the screen, edge of my seat, and woke the whole building up when Donovan scored.

That being said, this was an unusually exciting game. Seriously, if this game ended 0-0 i would have been completely done with soccer forever. I have a very open mind, but, c'mon.

algeria with their superior skills and talent loses to a lucky and official helped US team.

Here is a hanky kid. :cry:

:lol:

Crazy how 1 goal is the difference between elimination and being the group leader.

They get some vindication and can leave the controversies behind them (for now) and move on without the added drama.

First the election, and now this. Been a real rough patch for ya, huh? :music_guitarred:

Soccer=Ghey

World Cup Soccer starring USA= Very not ghey

:headbanger: :music_guitarred: :headbanger:

Oh yeah, most people i know that are really into this, and it's a surprisingly high amount, say they just watch the world cup and don't watch any other soccer. That is why i tried watching the other US games but after like 20 minutes i was like meh and turned it off and checked out the final score. This game was the polar opposite, sooooo many close calls and with so much on the line, and basically the equivalent of a 40 foot buzzer beater to win a game 7 of a playoff series. Win or go home. So awesome.

I will be into US soccer for the rest of the cup, but, like most, will tune soccer out afterwards. Soccer is still dreadfully boring, this game was an anomaly. The US definitely deserves our support, they put everything on the field and never quit; i think we all owe them that.

First the election, and now this. Been a real rough patch for ya, huh? :music_guitarred:

so the usa won the world cup?

so the usa won the world cup?

Nope. They have no shot. But you have to hear about more US soccer now. Suck it. :music_guitarred:

Nope. They have no shot. But you have to hear about more US soccer now. Suck it. :music_guitarred:

I don't see how they could win again, I bet there were 8 or 9 guys who obviously broke their legs out there and are done.

They get some vindication and can leave the controversies behind them (for now) and move on without the added drama.

Just glad that the HORRIBLE (FU edjr) call earlier wasnt the reason we didnt advance, or the other unexcusable call from the last game.

And yes Cant Touch This, they deserve our support. :cheers:

USA wins the group and plays the 2nd team from Group D. Ghana, Germany or Serbia 2:30 Saturday

1st time since 1930 the USA won their group.

What a difference one goal makes. :pointstosky:

I am so glad I went up the street to watch it with on a big screen, instead of my computer. I was the only one out of the 9 people to jump out of my seat when the USA scored. People don't realize what they are missing, by not caring.