Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

UFC 116 Lesnar vs. Carwin

Things I know:

-Carwin can KO Brock

-Lesnar is the better overall athlete

Things I do not know:

Can Lesnar get Carwin down and control him

That is the key to the fight in my opinion. Can Carwin defend the takedown, and if he gets taken down can he work his way back up. Havn't seen much of Carwi's wrestling but know it is at the least good, add in his strength and that may be enough to slow Lesnar.

My view is, if this is standing for a minute or 2, Lesnar will be dusted. I watched Randy hold his own at 225 lbs, I bet Carwin can at least not be bullied around. He is a similar size and had bigger hands and better punching power, Lesnar has't faced a guy like him. I think Carwin can finish him early or get up a few times and finish him eventually. Not sure Lesnar can do what he did vs. Frank Mir. I believe in Carwin's power, and believe he may not be as athletic or as good of a wrestler, but good enough to give him his chance standing.

Pick: Carwin TKO 2nd round. I see Lesnar maybe getting hit a little, spending energy getting a take down, and grinding but not doing too much damage on the ground. 2nd round, Carwin catches him on the feet ad follows with blows and it is stopped.

I've only seen a couple of Carwin's fights, but it looks like he's pretty easy to hit. Hard to hurt, not to land a punch on. Everyone talks about Carwin's punching power, but I see Lesnar being the one to land a big shot, and finish it on the ground.

Heath Herring fight, part two...

:banana: So where can you see this online for FREE! :banana:

I am new to this.

Sure I've streamed a few here and there. I think a couple of WEC's when Verses was not on Direct TV for a little while.

Who has a couple decent places you can get a strewms? I'm in tonight@!

I've only seen a couple of Carwin's fights, but it looks like he's pretty easy to hit. Hard to hurt, not to land a punch on. Everyone talks about Carwin's punching power, but I see Lesnar being the one to land a big shot, and finish it on the ground.

Heath Herring fight, part two...

If he some how bullies Carwin and makes easy work of it then no one will stop Brock.

:banana: So where can you see this online for FREE! :banana:

I am new to this.

Sure I've streamed a few here and there. I think a couple of WEC's when Verses was not on Direct TV for a little while.

Who has a couple decent places you can get a strewms? I'm in tonight@!

I hope someone figures something out. EDJR????

THe channel on channelsurfing.net has a countdown going on for UFC 116. Not sure if it will work, but they are playing a fight now, probably an old one. :dunno:

Not sure how good it is...currently I can't see about the bottom 10% of the screen but I am watching the prelim on adthe.net right now.

Link

You click on the event, download streamtorrent, and watch any sporting event in real time for free. After the download, you must be patient, as it usually takes 2 to 3 minutes for a window to open and work, ignoring the error and fail to connect messages.

Link

You click on the event, download streamtorrent, and watch any sporting event in real time for free. After the download, you must be patient, as it usually takes 2 to 3 minutes for a window to open and work, ignoring the error and fail to connect messages.

And these guys can still have a beer and snuggle on the sofa while watching it. :lol:

And these guys can still have a beer and snuggle on the sofa while watching it. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Nice knock out slam by that Harris cat.

Hell yeah!! Is that site you listed working 100% yet??

Nice knock out slam by that Harris cat.

Replay of an earlier "dark" match. The first two PPV official fights went so quick, they had to fill time for Spike TV until 10:00 EST. Now, on with the regular schedule. Just in case you didn't realize.

Replay of an earlier "dark" match. The first two PPV official fights went so quick, they had to fill time for Spike TV until 10:00 EST. Now, on with the regular schedule. Just in case you didn't realize.

Thanks. I sure didn't know WTF was going on. :bench:

Are you kidding with this focking hong man choi? you are trolling right?

Nicely done! :pointstosky:

Silvia and Hong Man Choi are stiffs..... zero to little wrestling skills..... they box and they kickbox..... they could outweigh their opponents by 700 pounds and it wouldn't make a difference

The next time Lesnar knocks somebody out from his feet will the first time..... as will the next time he submits somebody.... He takes them down and sits on them with his superior weight and muscle... it's simple....

Whether he should be able to do this is what the grown men at FFToday are debating.... If you think so, then you will also agree that my 6'4"; 225-pound limited mixed martial arts talent ass should be able to sit on tiny BJ Penn, too....

I doubt that you do...

Hong Man Choi :overhead:

Still laughing.... What a complete stiff....

Whose alias are you, Tubby? I'm so out of the loop here....

What about this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zhQb_nkR0U

:overhead:

Rat's Arse. This is what I gots tonights.

For 5 units

Brock Lesnar (-140)

Krzysztof Soszynski (-220)

For 2 units

Chris Leben (+175)

Kurt Pelligrino (+165)

Rat's Arse. This is what I gots tonights.

For 5 units

Brock Lesnar (-140)

Krzysztof Soszynski (-220)

For 2 units

Chris Leben (+175)

Kurt Pelligrino (+165)

love the Polish Experiment pick

Don't like the Leban pick.

Lesnar/Carwin fight is 50/50 to me.

WTF??? Commercials on pay per view??? :thumbsdown: Glad I am not paying for this sh1t. :overhead:

This crappy site I am using is all choppy and and the video freezes several times every 60 seconds. Some how, during the commercials the feed worked almost flawlessly. :mad:

These early guys are putting on a good show. :headbanger: :headbanger:

I really don't understand the times when people post..

" I'll be sure to catch of this stream for FREE!!" " :banana: " " :banana: "

This sucks. I'd rather not watch than watch the streams i'm getting. :wall:

I'm using the fourth link on the atdhe.net site. It required a quick download. It's a tiny bit blurry, but seems like a pretty steady stream. I'm not too picky though for FREE :banana: . That last fight with The American Pschyo was pretty entertaining.

I found that one stream that is pretty solid right now....till it goes out as the first Carwin punch is thrown.

But I'll take it.

I love me some Chris Lytle!

I found that one stream that is pretty solid right now....till it goes out as the first Carwin punch is thrown.

But I'll take it.

I love me some Chris Lytle!

Mine is working alright at the moment too, no downloading, off of channelsurfing.net. Like you, I know it will start focking up when the Lesner fight starts.

Lytle is an example of a guy with all the tools, but fights in a crowd pleasing way rather than always the smart way.

His subs he comes up with are all top level BJJ attempts. No simple moves from him. :thumbsup:

I'm using the fourth link on the atdhe.net site. It required a quick download. It's a tiny bit blurry, but seems like a pretty steady stream. I'm not too picky though for FREE :banana: . That last fight with The American Pschyo was pretty entertaining.

It sure was. Every time it looked like one had the upper hand, the other started going off. Both guys landed knees every round. Very entertaining indeed.

That Krzysztof Soszynski loss was disappointing. Fucko.

It's remarkable the difference between this PPV and the crap they showed by another company on CBS a few months ago.

Link down! I repeat LINK down!. Channelsurferskin link is no longer.

I don't understad the othe rlinks provided.

Need Stream!

Another good brawl.

edit...nice submission by Chris the crippler at the wire

Wow....locked in the triangle just in time.

On another note, do we really want to give a guy named Chris the 'Crippler' nickname? Seems it didn't wind up so well the last time.

Need Stream!

Isn't that something. Just like we thought. Right when the Lesner fight is next, they kill it.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Need Stream!

http://atdhe.net/ scroll down to the last UFC 116 link (there are 4) qucik download and watch.

Fock. My links seem to have died over the last 2 minutes. It's a focking conspiracy.

Edit: Geez. Lots of scrambling. Just found one. Panic over.

My link just crapped out, but pb's worked for me

I got it to work as well. It came on right at the start of the 1st round, then went out. Got it back just in time for the 2nd, and just watched Lesner make him tap. :headbanger: