Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

So what then..... when the fock are we doing this?

I gave up asking. Fock this league.

You know how Ed works. He waits.....and waits....watching.. and waiting for people to get their panties in a bunch about whatever the issue may be and then he'll come swooping in to "save" us all. He has self esteem issues and addresses them by making people need him.

You will be charged a full hour for this shrink session btw... :clap:

<_<

I will be on vacation from 8/2 thru 8/8 :headbanger:

You know how Ed works. He waits.....and waits....watching.. and waiting for people to get their panties in a bunch about whatever the issue may be and then he'll come swooping in to "save" us all. He has self esteem issues and addresses them by making people need him.

I know how he works and realize this league is intended to be a hassel free league for all involved including ed. Just asking for the bare minimum here...a cut off date and a draft date. Instead, he keeps up the internet jerkoff act everytime I ask. It's now past July 4th and it would be nice to know at this point...maybe I'm the only one who feels like this :unsure: Either way it's only a 50 dollar league and if I'm not having fun I'm gonna say :wave: going out on top. :first:

I will be on vacation 8/15-22

You are exactly right. I have offered to be commish. My first dynasty league. Geek club fools, I just want to play man... I love fantasy football... You guys figure out what to do from here. I can't. Whatever.

:music_guitarred:

We have a baby due Labor Day weekend, aka normal FF draft weekend. Obviously I assume we aren't going to push things back that far due to laziness, but the earlier the better as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still in favor of setting a date then knocking the whole thing out in 2-3 hours. Tuesdays or Wednesdays work for me. Mondays and Thursdays are no good.

How about Tuesday, August 10th at 7pm Central Time?

I gave up asking. Fock this league.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

How about Tuesday, August 10th at 7pm Central Time?

Make it 7:30 Central Time and I am in.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

You are exactly right. I have offered to be commish. My first dynasty league. Geek club fools, I just want to play man... I love fantasy football... You guys figure out what to do from here. I can't. Whatever.

If you were commish I'd ~stick :banana:

If you were commish I'd ~stick :banana:

It's not as though anyone would miss you or anything.

:mellow:

What is the big deal? it's focking July :wall:

Pick a time when you want to draft, if everyone agrees, that works for me.

I posted the draft order, what more do you need?

Pick a time when you want to draft, if everyone agrees, that works for me.

I posted the draft order, what more do you need?

We need you to be around and not be so aloof when you are. part of your duties as commish is to set the draft date and how it works. Be a man dude.

:pointstosky:

People cry when we draft too early. People cry when we draft too late.

It's a 5 round draft... it's going to take like 30 minutes. The season doesn't start for 2 months. None of you are that busy, or you wouldn't be posting on the forearm everyday. Deep breaths everyone... :banana:

ETA: I sent you a trade wood.

We need you to be around and not be so aloof when you are. part of your duties as commish is to set the draft date and how it works. Be a man dude.

I can't set the date until I know when everyone wants to do it.

I can't set the date until I know when everyone wants to do it.

Over half the league has already signed off. You can set the date and then email everyone in the league with the info. That's probably the only way the stragglers will even find out about it.

And if someone can't make it work, we'll go from there. It's pretty simple.

Also, I sent the Cheatriots a trade offer. Take a look.

Over half the league has already signed off. You can set the date and then email everyone in the league with the info. That's probably the only way the stragglers will even find out about it.

And if someone can't make it work, we'll go from there. It's pretty simple.

Also, I sent the Cheatriots a trade offer. Take a look.

top 3 QB and a draft pick for 2 over the hill guys? :doh:

I was hoping you'd counter.

I was going to.

I looked at your roster and I didn't see what would fit.

Romo is the only good player I have, he was the 8th highest scoring player in the league last year and he's still young.

I traded Schaub for Thomas Jones and now he's a backup for god sakes :(

I was going to.

I looked at your roster and I didn't see what would fit.

Romo is the only good player I have, he was the 8th highest scoring player in the league last year and he's still young.

I traded Schaub for Thomas Jones and now he's a backup for god sakes :(

I like it when people trade with me. :thumbsup:

:music_guitarred: :music_guitarred:

THere must be some mistake. I have not got any trade offers for some crazy reason. Everyone and every pick is up for grabs.

THere must be some mistake. I have not got any trade offers for some crazy reason. Everyone and every pick is up for grabs.

I had offered you my 1st round pick for Donald Driver last year. I would bet you wish you made the deal now. Would have been 1.06 for Driver. :dunno:

Can't do that now.

I had offered you my 1st round pick for Donald Driver last year. I would bet you wish you made the deal now. Would have been 1.06 for Driver. :dunno:

Can't do that now.

Sure do. I need to do something just to have my team compete this year. I would give up just about anything to get the 1st overall pick this year. Funny isn't it. Everyone point and laugh now. :cry:

Sure do. I need to do something just to have my team compete this year. I would give up just about anything to get the 1st overall pick this year. Funny isn't it. Everyone point and laugh now. :cry:

I made that offer a bunch before the deadline, I couldn't figure out why you wouldn't do it. Good luck.

Can't do that now.

LOL! You seriously denied that trade, colts? Think McFly!

I know you got the whole "first time dynasty" excuse going on... but some things are just common sense brotha.

between you and I...this is my first dynasty league too

I made that offer a bunch before the deadline, I couldn't figure out why you wouldn't do it. Good luck.

Isn't it obvious. I have no clue WTF I am doing.

LOL! You seriously denied that trade, colts? Think McFly!

I know you got the whole "first time dynasty" excuse going on... but some things are just common sense brotha.

between you and I...this is my first dynasty league too

:lol: Excuse??? Would an experienced dynasty leaguer do ANY of the sh1t I have done. I think not.

Obviously I am not getting this........

Hell, wasn't it you that got me to do that trade to move up one or two spots last year. Clearly, I am not getting it.

So someone, please, take advantage of me again. I need to at least think I am doing something.

:lol: Excuse??? Would an experienced dynasty leaguer do ANY of the sh1t I have done. I think not.

Obviously I am not getting this........

Hell, wasn't it you that got me to do that trade to move up one or two spots last year. Clearly, I am not getting it.

So someone, please, take advantage of me again. I need to at least think I am doing something.

Hey, wait a minute! you got the good end of our trade man. I got Tomlinson... who now splits time with Greene, Sproles... plays for a team that traded up for a RB, and Gonzales... never came back from a "sprained knee" and will likely be the 3rd WR this year.

Atleast you got a talented RB on a team who FINALLY doesn't have a super super bad QB, the #2 WR in Zona (defense sucks too bad for them not to throw 35+ a game), a guy someone offered you the 1.6 pick for... AND you moved up to 1.8 in the draft!

Well boo fockin hoo to you! Want to trade back? I'll take the offer right now! :cheers:

Hey, wait a minute! you got the good end of our trade man. I got Tomlinson... who now splits time with Greene, Sproles... plays for a team that traded up for a RB, and Gonzales... never came back from a "sprained knee" and will likely be the 3rd WR this year.

Atleast you got a talented RB on a team who FINALLY doesn't have a super super bad QB, the #2 WR in Zona (defense sucks too bad for them not to throw 35+ a game), a guy someone offered you the 1.6 pick for... AND you moved up to 1.8 in the draft!

Well boo fockin hoo to you! Want to trade back? I'll take the offer right now! :cheers:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

I just felt stupid since I was thinking "First round pick, first round pick" and I did not even realize I was only moving up a few spots is all. I remember when that trade first went down and you said:

"Giving up the 1st and 3rd for a 2nd was smoke and mirrors. If everything works out (knock on wood)... I finish top 2 or 3 and he's getting a 1.11 or 12. He finishes bottom 2 or 3 and I've got a 2.1 or 2.2. It's really just a swap of two or 3 spots. 3rd rounders and beyond are all but useless."

You just made me feel a whole lot better though. Prolly the ONLY move I have made since the inception of this league that wasn't completely retarded. I love the players I got as well in that trade.

You have an offer.

I may have proposed that trade twice man. I will leave it for a while in case you change your mind. ;)

Anyone want the first overall pick next year??? :overhead:

I may have proposed that trade twice man. I will leave it for a while in case you change your mind. ;)

Anyone want the first overall pick next year??? :overhead:

Yeah, not changing my mind there. Although your pick holds value, there's quite a bit of risk on my end that you don't finish where I'd need you to. That's not worth two starters with significant upside. I'm still open for other suggestions though. :unsure:

Yeah, not changing my mind there. Although your pick holds value, there's quite a bit of risk on my end that you don't finish where I'd need you to. That's not worth two starters with significant upside. I'm still open for other suggestions though. :unsure:

I dont consider that RB a starter anymore, he will be lucky to finish the season as the number 2 on that team. That's why I didn't think it was over the top. No biggie though. :cheers:

I dont consider that RB a starter anymore, he will be lucky to finish the season as the number 2 on that team. That's why I didn't think it was over the top. No biggie though. :cheers:

I meant as a fantasy starter. He would certainly be that for you. 90% of the RBs are mired in a RBBC now a days. Just sayin....

I meant as a fantasy starter. He would certainly be that for you. 90% of the RBs are mired in a RBBC now a days. Just sayin....

I see what you are saying. :cheers: