Sign in to follow this  
Lionsjunkie

Impressive Mikey!

When did the layout change around here...did Strike take up a collection for the team :unsure:

Did the cross-breeding of hamsters have anything to do with the change :shocking: Will the hamsters die in approx 18 days 23h 10m 29s :dunno:

How is TNG...is Peenie still a racist, is ME 2006 still a virgin, is BLS wrapping anymore cars around trees, is Newbie still sporting blonde streaks and listening to Air Supply, is Big Pete still alive...how about his drunk gf from here (name escapes me)...is Skids still chasing all the wimmens around here...edjr popping out kids/married/divorced...is our residence mechanic still trying to meet up with TNG :argue:

That's all I got...catch me up to speed will ya and fill me in on any new happenings around here...

On a side note...moving to Denver next month so I take that sh!t back Strike + Big Petey...I'll need some new buddies and a job :bench:

is Newbie still sporting blonde streaks and listening to Air Supply

He's gone and we no longer speak his evil name. :banana:

He's gone and we no longer speak his evil name. :banana:

:doublethumbsup: He's actually out living his life, some of you should give it a shot , it's not as scary as you think.

:doublethumbsup: He's actually out living his life, some of you should give it a shot , it's not as scary as you think.

But I'm so close to 40 thousand. :unsure:

But I'm so close to 40 thousand. :unsure:

Someday you'll look back and kick yourself for the hours and hours and hours lost forever. Take that 40 thousand post to the store and see what you can buy. I prefer interacting face to face with people, it's a beautiful thing. If some of you want to know what everyones favorite color of socks is that's fine...it's just not me.

Someday you'll look back and kick yourself for the hours and hours and hours lost forever. Take that 40 thousand post to the store and see what you can buy. I prefer interacting face to face with people, it's a beautiful thing. If some of you want to know what everyones favorite color of socks is that's fine...it's just not me.

Black or white...it depends what I'm gonna be doing. :banana:

Well then, why not pull a Newbie. :wave:

...........Strike + Big Petey...I'll need some new buddies and a handjob

Fixed :music_guitarred:

On a side note...moving to Denver next month so I take that sh!t back Strike + Big Petey...I'll need some new buddies and a job :bench:

Nice. Let me know when you get here :thumbsup:

Nice. Let me know when you get here :thumbsup:

Without a doubt I'll be there by Sep 24th....

The Dead (or Furthur as they call themselves now) are playing 3 nights at Red Rocks...first two nights are sold out

Any connections for tix out that way

Wife is living in Broomfield right now but we're moving around the 15th...not sure where yet.

I want some answers dammit :angry:

When did the layout change around here...did Strike take up a collection for the team

Did the cross-breeding of hamsters have anything to do with the change

Will the hamsters die in approx 15 days 04h 38m 39s

How is TNG...

Is Peenie still a racist

Is ME 2006 still a virgin

Is BLS wrapping anymore cars around trees

Is Newbie still sporting blonde streaks and listening to Air Supply,

Is Big Pete still alive...how about his drunk gf from here (name escapes me)...

Is Skids still chasing all the wimmens around here...

Is edjr popping out kids/married/divorced...

Is our resident mechanic still trying to meet up with TNG

:bench:

I want some answers dammit :angry:

When did the layout change around here...did Strike take up a collection for the team

Did the cross-breeding of hamsters have anything to do with the change

Will the hamsters die in approx 15 days 04h 38m 39s

How is TNG... Fat

Is Peenie still a racist Yes

Is ME 2006 still a virgin Yes

Is BLS wrapping anymore cars around trees Surpisingly No

Is Newbie still sporting blonde streaks and listening to Air Supply, Don't know, he pulled an edjr and quit the bored

Is Big Pete still alive...how about his drunk gf from here (name escapes me)... I think so

Is Skids still chasing all the wimmens around here... There are no wimmens HTH

Is edjr popping out kids/married/divorced... He killed the last kid

Is our resident mechanic still trying to meet up with TNG No, he's now taking up unemployed cooking vids on Youtube

:bench:

Also...another list I didn't make :mad:

Also...another list I didn't make :mad:

No you didn't, but for playing along I'll add you to my xmas list...

I've got a 1979 Detroit Tigers Aurelio Rodríguez card with your name all over it....cherish it like you've never cherished a card before. :bandana:

I really hoped Peenie would come around :(

When did the layout change around here...did Strike take up a collection for the team :unsure:

Did the cross-breeding of hamsters have anything to do with the change :shocking: Will the hamsters die in approx 18 days 23h 10m 29s :dunno:

How is TNG...is Peenie still a racist, is ME 2006 still a virgin, is BLS wrapping anymore cars around trees, is Newbie still sporting blonde streaks and listening to Air Supply, is Big Pete still alive...how about his drunk gf from here (name escapes me)...is Skids still chasing all the wimmens around here...edjr popping out kids/married/divorced...is our residence mechanic still trying to meet up with TNG :argue:

That's all I got...catch me up to speed will ya and fill me in on any new happenings around here...

When you moving?

No you didn't, but for playing along I'll add you to my xmas list...

I've got a 1979 Detroit Tigers Aurelio Rodríguez card with your name all over it....cherish it like you've never cherished a card before. :bandana:

I really hoped Peenie would come around :(

wow...an Aurelio Rodriguez reference. The late, great Chi Chi Rod re gwez :thumbsup:

you looking for a shed to store extra limgerie or a couch to crash on?

No, just curious.