Sign in to follow this  
Smurphy118

Myrtle Beach bachelor Party

Getting married in June, and leaning towards a Myrtle beach BP. Primarily need a suggestion on a hotel that would be best for 15 or so guys in their late 20's. Would rather not goto a family type resort. Also, any particular golf course recommendations. I've never been, nor has any of my boys.

Getting married in June, and leaning towards a Myrtle beach BP. Primarily need a suggestion on a hotel that would be best for 15 or so guys in their late 20's. Would rather not goto a family type resort. Also, any particular golf course recommendations. I've never been, nor has any of my boys.

I'd rent a beach house, be the same price and you'd have much more room and privacy for the STRIPPERS! :pointstosky:

Myrtle beach is all high school kids, go to charleston or Savannah, you'd have a much better time.

Why decide on myrtle beach?

Im going to assume the golf.

I second the renting a house idea.

Myrtle beach is all high school kids, go to charleston or Savannah, you'd have a much better time.

casue he keeps getting older, but high school boys stay the same age

(see what I am doing here? thats TWO posts insinuating he is ghey. bringing the hilarity)

Charleston and Savannah are wonderful, beautiful cities. They have great scenery, nice restaurants, and a pretty decent nightlife. It's perfect to take your woman for a getaway.

But this isn't that. It's 15 fellas on a bachelor party. So Mrytle Beach is damn near perfect. Great golf courses and lots of strip clubs.

I like the beach house idea, they also have places that have several "cottages" all beside one another. Seems like a better idea than just getting a bunch of hotel rooms.

In regards to golf I really liked The World Tour golf course: http://theworldtourgolf.com/

It's 27 holes and each hole replicates famous holes from around the world. They have Amen Corner, they have the island 17 from Sawgrass, stuff like that. Supposedly they try to replicate it really close. Same layout, bunkers, same yardage, ect.

casue he keeps getting older, but high school boys stay the same age

(see what I am doing here? thats TWO posts insinuating he is ghey. bringing the hilarity)

:doublethumbsup:

Go down a little more south and look up that skeezebag Siouxsie.

Go down a little more south and look up that skeezebag Siouxsie.

She's dreamy :wub:

Getting married in June,

SUCKAAAAAA

Thoughts and Prayers :music_guitarred: