Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Saints @ 49ers (Week 2)

As a Niner fan, I don't expect them the win this game (hope/pray, but not expect), but crazier things have happened. If they can force some turnovers, not give them back on thier end, and pressure the hell out of Breese, they'll have a chance. For tonight, I just want them to come out and look like a legit NFL team (unlike last week) and make it competitive.

Before the season, I had the Niners pegged at 9-10 wins, and I was counting last week as a win and this week as a loss. They could certainly still hit that mark, but 8 wins still has a legitimate chance to win the division (it sucks!).

Go Niners! :overhead:

Here's hoping for another 49er beatdown and an 0-2 start :cheers:

I still love you, baby. :bandana:

Added the inactives to the OP:

[EDIT] Inactives: RB C. Ivory, CB P. Robinson, S C. Reis, LB A. Waters, T Z. Streif, TE T Humphrey, WR A. Arrington, DE J. Galette

[EDIT] Inactives: QB T.Smith, K.Williams, WR T.Ginn, CB W.James, OG C.Rachal, OC E.Heitmann, OT A.Boone, CB T.Brock

Kinda confused as to why we would elevate Brock to the 53 man roster if we weren't going to play him. Should have just made Briggs inactive instead...

Guess Phillip Adams is healthy enough to play. Hope he makes a play in the return game for us.

Way to go MORON Norris. Turned a 49 yard return into a 10 yard return. <_<

Should have come out passing. Run, Run, Pass already? Blargh.

Wow. Smith can't focking FLY, David Bass. WTF was that? Great start.

Stay tuned in this thread to watch the progressive meltdown of my fantasy football psyche. I'm gonna go take the laces out of my shoes.

Stay tuned in this thread to watch the progressive meltdown of my fantasy football psyche. I'm gonna go take the laces out of my shoes.

Sheets are far less likely to snap when compared to shoe laces for hangings.

Westbrook....in the wildcat? Jesus Christ, that's not creative...that's stupid. You want to get a 3rd down conversion with Westbrook you don't do it by running him up the focking middle in a dinky sh1t formation.

Glad to see Mays making a play, however.

Westbrook....in the wildcat? Jesus Christ, that's not creative...that's stupid. You want to get a 3rd down conversion with Westbrook you don't do it by running him up the focking middle in a dinky sh1t formation.

Raye is a 'tard. :thumbsdown:

I'm facing lots of Brees and Saints D this week. Do the damn thing Niners. :pointstosky:

:cry:

That's pathetic that they have to waste a challenge on that.

The League should seriously consider fines for Referees. Or Probation.

OR

Incorporate the Little League World Series Challenge Rules. Fock this crap.

Smart but kinda silly of the Saints...is using three timeouts worth one punts worth of field position?

Well, moot point. Didn't work - first down. Two timeouts wasted. :dunno:

The Saints are using their time outs to force a punt into the wind? That is disrespect right there...