Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Saints @ 49ers (Week 2)

No throwing it downfield anymore, this is to be the Frank Gore show tonight, it works, and it keeps Breesus off the field.

Looks like they lulled the Saints D to sleep with the same story! Wow. :banana:

DIXON! :pointstosky:

I can't believe what I'm seeing! Using our RBs for what they do best!? Dixon on the goaline? Gore gets the workload? What next? We going to throw passes to Westbrook on 3rd and short??

Gore helps get the ball goal line, then gets pulled for the rookie who takes the TD. What do the cameras cut to? A coach trying to high five Gore, who is not in the mood. :doh:

Gore helps get the ball goal line, then gets pulled for the rookie who takes the TD. What do the cameras cut to? A coach trying to high five Gore, who is not in the mood. :doh:

Gore took himself out

I wasn't going to drink tonight after yesterday. Now I'm on the + side of a 12 pack. ###### Niners! :wall:

They're hanging tough with these guys. You can't stop the Saint's offense forever.

Well, I got my 16 I needed from Gore for the win, I hope the rest him now and see what that Dixon kid can do. :cheers:

###### me. Why the hell do you punt like that into the wind? You're guaranteed to over kick your coverage.

To win this game we need defense and special team plays. So far those have all gone to the Saints. Sucks. <_<