Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Saints @ 49ers (Week 2)

Huh what, the 9ers killed themselves tonight.. Not sure what is tough to understand about that..

yes, of course. most of the time teams with 5 turnovers (2 int, 2 fl, 1 sfty) end up winning by double digits.

:thumbsup:

###### it. Give up the fact that we played like retards. Our D played great. Smith looked OK. We can take a lot from this game. :music_guitarred:

Well, we're not going to have to go anther week hearing about how terrible we are, that's for sure. :dunno:

Still, can't believe we beat ourselves. Again. <_<

yes, of course. most of the time teams with 5 turnovers (2 int, 2 fl, 1 sfty) end up winning by double digits.

That's the whole point - a muffed punt, 2 INT's off of deflections, and a fumble inside the redzone...and they still have a chance to win the game.

That's the whole point - a muffed punt, 2 INT's off of deflections, and a fumble inside the redzone...and they still have a chance to win the game.

No need to explain it, some people on this forum are just fkn idiots.

Relax Niner fans. Win next week, and you're back in first place.

The NFC West is focking awful.

Relax Niner fans. Win next week, and you're back in first place.

The NFC West is focking awful.

Favre looks awesome..

Flacco fricking killed me...now im going to lose by ONE damn point because Brees won't pass the ball to Colston.

You too? Flacco gave me .73 points and I had Robert Meachem tonight. At least he frickin threw to Colston! Now I lose by 1.73 because of that last focking gottdamn sheity dropped punt which gave Hartley a frickin easy field goal. :wall:

Bomb to crabtree and 2pt conversion to gore!! NO VD PLEAAASEE..... NEED THE BALL BACK IN PT's HAND!

Fock Crabtree, I need him to get < 7 points PPR on this drive. :cheers:

you're such a whiny little b!tch. Relax, tickle your wife's adam's apple with your cack or something princess. :thumbsup:

LoL, coming from u that is almost funny.. Eat a d!ck fagg0t..

I swear...nobody gives a more exciting Monday Night Football game than my Niners! :headbanger:

Ok, Defense. It's all on you. Again. Make us proud! Bout to start doing shots!

Favre looks awesome..

Man....all these years of watching NFC West football has really focked with your eyes. Favre looks old and washed up. You think he looks awesome? I guess watching Alex Smith will do that to you.

<_<