Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Saints @ 49ers (Week 2)

Drew is going to make you guys pay for leaving so much time on the clock.

The guy is a genius.

Although I hope Hartley pulls this.

Man....all these years of watching NFC West football has really focked with your eyes. Favre looks old and washed up. You think he looks awesome? I guess watching Alex Smith will do that to you.

<_<

I love when Viking fans talk smack. I mean you guys know what it's like to root for the ultimate chokers. :rolleyes:

I love when Viking fans talk smack. I mean you guys know what it's like to root for the ultimate chokers. :rolleyes:

Meh...it's better than b!tching about the refs.

Meh...it's better than b!tching about the refs.

You mean the ref who admitted he focked up? Gotcha! Now go get your focking shine box and eat Brett favre's yam sack. :cheers:

Oh joy another week of Alexia Smith. Yea he had decent stats but the guy isn't a winner. Local hatred here. Never gonna win with him.

Oh joy another week of Alexia Smith. Yea he had decent stats but the guy isn't a winner. Local hatred here. Never gonna win with him.

Dude, gtfo. I'm tolerant of people's opinions but you're being ridiculous. Seriously. Shut the fock up and get the fock out.

The Niners just don't know how to win yet. Great defense, good skill positions, decent coaching...they're just not quite there yet.

You mean the ref who admitted he focked up? Gotcha! Now go get your focking shine box and eat Brett favre's yam sack. :cheers:

Sounds like he moved on. Maybe you should do the same.

:wave:

As a fan of the NFC West-leading Cardinals, I must admit that the Niners showed me a lot today. They could have folded after that start, or after the numerous turnovers, but they stuck with it.

Or, the Saints aren't as good as we thought, since they barely beat two crappy teams. :dunno:

Anyway, congrats Niner Fan. :cheers:

I thought Smith looked alright. Tough conditions. Tough opponent. The Niners didn't lose because of him.

:dunno:

No focking way. :overhead:

Grats man! I woulda missed you around here.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are Niners games always this good? That focking D is legit and Gore is obviously a beast. Singletary may be my favorite coach in the NFL. That dude is hyped.

I now have an adopted NFC team to cheer for.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are Niners games always this good? That focking D is legit and Gore is obviously a beast. Singletary may be my favorite coach in the NFL. That dude is hyped.

I now have an adopted NFC team to cheer for.

In primetime games and against great teams at home, yeah, they're pretty much always exciting. Other times we do what we did against the Seahawks. Game was terrible to watch as a neutral party. I hope that game was a fluke as we go forward in the season. A whole lot to take from this game. Good stuff.

Sunday Night against the Eagles, Monday Night @ the Cards, Thursday Night against the Chargers will be good games to watch. Also Green Bay at home, Cardinals at home, @ Atlanta, and Seahawks at home should be good to watch this season.

wow, i didnt think i had a shot at winning this week but got it by 2 points. Pierre Thomas with those catches on the final drive got it for me. :music_guitarred:

If i played Best i would have won the weekly pool by 1. :cry:

OK relax. 12-Pack is gone, game is over.

Niners unfortunately find a way to lose games, but they played tough. Go Giants? :dunno:

NO - SF

First Downs 17 24

Total Yards 287 417

Average Gain Per Play 4.5 7.2

Average Per Rush 2.1 5.5

Yards Per Pass Play 5.9 8.6

Penalty Yards 54 40

Time of Possession 32:40 27:20

Turnovers 0 4

And confirmed, Ray McDonald got a hand on that Field Goal.

And I'm too damn drunk to masturbate tonight. Ugh, gotta release this anger on some b1tches virtual face! :wall:

:wall:

At least the Niners have some very winnable games coming up....@KC, OAK, CAR should be wins. Philly isn't a gimme, but definitely winnable. At Atlanta will be tough.

Out of SF/MN/DAL.....the Niners are in the best position.

Sure, you had the chance to win a huge game tonight. But at least your team showed up and got some national respect. They'll be there when it counts.......if they start hanging onto the ball.

look, the reality is that SF could probably lose their 1st 6 games and still win that division.

As a fan of the NFC West-leading Cardinals, I must admit that the Niners showed me a lot today. They could have folded after that start, or after the numerous turnovers, but they stuck with it.

Or, the Saints aren't as good as we thought, since they barely beat two crappy teams. :dunno:

Anyway, congrats Niner Fan. :cheers:

Can't have it both ways buddy. Saints made the plays when it mattered to get the W, bottom line. The 9ers blew their load tonight and still couldn't get the W at home against a Saints team not playing "A" football.

Saints 2-0. 9ers 0-2. Nuff said.

That being said, 9ers played well. I'd wager a stack that Alex Smith will never put up numbers like that again this season...still wasn't enough.