Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Finally! Calvin Johnson.....

If he had even an average QB he would be the best receiver in football. As it is, with total bums throwing him the ball, he's managed to be "among the best". Can you imagine this guy within a real passing attack? Scary.

I was thisclose to sitting him!

In the end, I decided to stay with him and sit Addai instead, not risking his Q tag with a 4pm game.

Glad I did!

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Think I'll offer CJ to the AJ owner who cant afford for AJ to get healthy. CJ is my 3rd WR on my team.

Gotta be nice to have the luxury of CJ as a #3 hahahaha.

it still feels like CJ could be doing more... like he has a bunch more targets than catches and should literally be loighting up the league.

but no complaints on his day today :headbanger:

The most heart wrenching part of owning him is the play calling. He will go a quarter or two without seeing a single target. You are left scratching your head asking yourself, "what the fock?"

I freakin sat him, I had Boldin, Jennings in. So far it's everyother game he'll do something, those are the weeks I unfortunately bench him. Those games where he doesn't get looks really makes it hard to put him in a lineup.

There are obviously no Lions fans in this thread. If you actually watch the Lions, you will see that CJ rarely ever gets any separation and so if he makes a play it is almost always outjumping someone for a jump ball. Not always, but most of the time. So, he goes whole quarters without getting targets because he is not open. Sorry to have to break it to y'all, but them's the facts :ninja:

If you actually watch the Lions, you will see that CJ rarely ever gets any separation

What Lions team are you watching? Megatron can get separation any time he wants, though it's a little hard when he's constantly facing double and triple teams.