Sign in to follow this  
cdavidw

MNF - Whatchoo Need?

I'll start this up -

I have one shot and one shot only to win after my triple threat of Clayton, Finley, and Foster (and wannabe Bradford, since Cutler is a poosay) put up big doinkers today:

Adrian Peterson needs to score 43 points in my PPR league. Against the Jets.

Yup - I'm focked.

With my opponent closing the gap on me in the 4th quarter of the SNF game with Gore and Davis, I need David Harris to record 1.5 tackles or less tomorrow night for me to win.

Although, it looks like Landry wasn't credited with a FF in yahoo, I think that's another 2 points so I would need Harris to record 3.5 tackles or less.

I guess I'll add my other money league as well.

I have a 76 point lead with Moss left going against LT. :unsure:

Big thanks goes out to Floyd, Forte and Fitzpatrick for pulling me through a tough week of byes and injuries and putting me in this position.

$$$

(3-2) W

(3-2) W

(4-0) up 5.25 vs. keller

(2-2) down 4.75 with sanchez, peterson

$$

(3-1) up 23.5 vs. nyj d

(3-1) up 15.1 vs. peterson, min d.

(1-3) up 47.49 vs. tomlinson, moss

if AP and keller totaly disappear i could pull off the rare 7-0 week, but both of those events are of course unlikely. i'll be pretty pleased with 3-1/2-1, though.

i need randy moss to get >1.5 tonight. the interesting part of this is that: had moss not been traded and was on bye - i would have had clayton in - he had .6 and i would have already lost.

even AFTER the trade, i felt the more reasonable roster move would have been clayton over moss, but - if a decision is remotely close - i ALWAYS go with the player in the game i'll be watching - and this particular scenario is just too good to pass up on.

so - i have a chance, a very good chance, and it all has to do with the moss trade

I'm down by 45.46 pts in a PPR league, but I have four players going tonight: Sanchez, Tomlinson, Moss, Keller. This will be fun to watch.

I need 17 freaking point from Nick Folk.

-I don't like my chances.

I need Folk to OUTSCORE Greene by 12! :ninja:

Plus in my other league I need 61 from AP & LT. if they werent playing each other, there might have ben a chance.

This is the last time I put much faith in projections.

Benched Floyd and Lloyd for Boldin and Clayton!!! Plus I have P Manning. 7 f'ing points from my qb and wr's combined!!!

(edit to add my second team)

I need Favre to TEA BAG the sideline reporter and get his suspension moved up to tonight and Jackson to come in and throw 3 bombs to MOSS :headbanger:

I'm up by 50 in our 12 team PPR league. I need LT and Moss to have so-so nights and it wouldn't hurt if Shiancoe put up a few more points for me to widen that gap!

Need Shiancoe to announce his retirement during the coin flip. If he gets a TD I lose. (Or maybe that hamstring could begin to bother him again during warm-ups. Yeah, that's the ticket ...)

Down by 19 hes got Moss and I got braylon Edwards....I'm figuring its a L for me but You never know :headbanger:

Was hoping to have an undefeated season but I guess you can't win them all

F YOU BRADFORD F U MJD AND F U BRADSHAW

I need Shiancoe to get 11 points................please, please.......just 50 yards and 1 TD.

I thought it would be a Monday night nail-biter but Lesean McCoy went off for me on MNF so now I'm up by 27 in my standard scoring league.

All I need is for Randy Moss to not go off. Anything less than multiple TDs and 100+ yards receiving and I'm safe.

I need randy moss bad, in two seperate leagues where I am 2-2 in both... IF I can come out 3-2 in both life is good, 2-3 isn't the end of the world but its trouble...

I need 18 points in one and 11 in the other... lets hope for two touchdowns!!!!

jdon

I need Moss and Longwell to get just 6 points between them. Sounds easy probably will be sweating it out like usual.

At least you will probably only be sweating it out for the first quarter...or until half time at the worst.

big games from Keller and Moss. :pointstosky:

Literally, I need:

Favre: 300yds, 6TDs

Moss: 100yds 4TDs

Shiancoe: 100yds 2TDs

I got the pleasure of playing against:

Flacco

Matt Forte

Ray Rice

Donald Driver

Hakeen Nicks

Jason Witten

N. Kaeding

Guy has close to the highest score ever in our 12 team league.

I'm down 14...he has Shaincoe and I have AP and Keller. I feel pretty good about it, but deserve to lose for sitting Forte for Torain! :thumbsdown:

WOO HOO! ESPN took 4 points away from his Charger's D, so now I only need 39 points from AP.

Yeah Right.

I'm in a fun situation. I'm up by 38 points in my $$$ league, with my AP going against his Keller, so I've pretty much got the win sewed up.

But, I can move into 2nd in the league if the second-place team loses. He's down by 16, and has Harvin and LT going against Moss. It's a long shot, but it would be nice if Moss had a huge game. I'm moving into third place either way, but second would be better!

I need the Jets D to implode and get 3 or fewer points. So basically Favre needs to do the impossible and not throw any picks.