Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Just completed my first trade

traded away ray rice, steve smith, and kevin walter

i got back ste jackson and dwayne bowe

thoughts anyone?

Honestly, I think you got hosed in this deal.

I wouldn't have traded Ray Rice alone for S Jax and Dwayne Bowe.

Which Steve Smith did you trade/

Honestly, I think you got hosed in this deal.

I wouldn't have traded Ray Rice alone for S Jax and Dwayne Bowe.

Which Steve Smith did you trade/

giants steve smith.....

Seriously, you really got hosed here man.

I know Ray Rice has been struggling early, but he was a high draft pick for a reason. I would have hung on to him. He showed flashes in his last game of being the Ray Rice we all know.

I would have also rather have NYG S. Smith over Bowe. With Hakeem Nicks emerging as a star, teams will now start doubling him a lot more leaving lots of one on one match-up's for Smith.

Dwayne Bowe is just too inconsistent. SJax is a stud, but he is playing on the Rams and very injury prone.

Just dumb! What exactly did you feel you were gaining with this trade? Rice has started slow and only has 35 less rushing yards than Sjax, and only 28 less receiving yards, yet Rice has 2 td's to Sjax 1, and has 2 more receptions than Sjax. Plus, Rice is NOW getting goal line work instead of McGahee exclusively! Wr's you traded away 50 receptions, 500+ yards and 4 td's for Bowe's 9-152-1, oh but Bowe has had his bye week, so I guess that makes it worth it... Are you a rookie at this?

When ever I see these threads I assume people are looking for advice.

In that case....

Way to go! :banana:

You got screwed like a newbie in jail lol bring vasoline with you next time your at the negotiating table

thoughts anyone?

Yeah. You are short one player. There's a little something here called the Help Forum. It doesn't get as much traffic as it probably should, but it's a good place to go before making a trade. You might want to give it a try the next time the urge strikes.

traded away ray rice, steve smith, and kevin walter

i got back ste jackson and dwayne bowe

thoughts anyone?

WOW!!! You got molested in this trade.

TRADE HAS WORKED OUT GREAT FOR ME.

i would not have won without bowe and sjax last week. now this week they are both producing big numbers again!!!!!

ray rice is a bust

I'll bite. I too traded for Dwayne Bowe 4 weeks ago, and honestly there aren't too many players putting up better numbers than him right now. I think he has scored in 5 or 6 straight weeks. Today was just a monster, monster game. 13-186-2. Not sure about this trade in the long run, but in the short run it sure looks good.

this trade has kept my in playoff contention. i would of been knocked out if i didn't place this trade. dwayne bowe is puttin up will smith numbers

this trade has kept my in playoff contention. i would of been knocked out if i didn't place this trade. dwayne bowe is puttin up will smith numbers

Dude, you did well in this trade, but it's fuckin annoying when people bump their own thread every 2 weeks with an "I told you so."

Good job on the trade, but get the ###### over yourself, man.

Dude, you did well in this trade, but it's fuckin annoying when people bump their own thread every 2 weeks with an "I told you so."

Good job on the trade, but get the ###### over yourself, man.

what a great freaking trade.......by me!!!!

28 points already in the first half