Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Randy Moss - ZERO targets last night

Whether it be in 2011 or 2012, will Randy Moss get a contract and where?

He had 0 targets last night and was on the bench most of the 4th quarter.

Has anyone in the history of football ever made a bigger blunder in their contract year than Randy Moss did this year?

And the times that I did see him come on the field, they handed the ball off to Johnson and he "blocked"...

Who's gonna take a chance on him? No contender will sign him....it'll have to be some trainwreck of a team and he'll just go through the motions there.

Amazingly, TO seems to have another 2-3 years in the league....he's still performing at a high level....because he works his ass off. Randy.....not so much.

It's over. Seriously, has there ever been a more dramatic dropoff? Marvin Harrison hit the wall pretty hard. So did Shaun Alexander....but people saw that coming. Anyone else?

I personally am stunned....why did the Titans pick him off waivers and take on his salary to sit on the bench? They don't know how to use him. Not the the Colts would take him, but Manning would sure use him right.

I personally am stunned....why did the Titans pick him off waivers and take on his salary to sit on the bench? They don't know how to use him. Not the the Colts would take him, but Manning would sure use him right.

Nobody wants this guy. That's why he went through 20 teams before the Titans got him. Brady made him look better then what he really is.

The speed is still there.. but desire, attitude is gone. fast receiver are a dime a dozen in the NFL..I seem him being forced in to retirement next season.

Who's gonna take a chance on him? No contender will sign him....it'll have to be some trainwreck of a team and he'll just go through the motions there.

Amazingly, TO seems to have another 2-3 years in the league....he's still performing at a high level....because he works his ass off. Randy.....not so much.

It's over. Seriously, has there ever been a more dramatic dropoff? Marvin Harrison hit the wall pretty hard. So did Shaun Alexander....but people saw that coming. Anyone else?

It's been widely reported that Randy Moss is usually one of the hardest working players (even in TN). Tennessee is a train wreck. People were saying the same thing prior to Randy going to NE - how did that work out? Seems the Moss haters love to keep hating. I'm not saying he's going to the Colts or Saints, but a team will sign him. Now how effective Randy will be is all up to the team and philosophy.

Nobody wants this guy. That's why he went through 20 teams before the Titans got him. Brady made him look better then what he really is.

The speed is still there.. but desire, attitude is gone. fast receiver are a dime a dozen in the NFL..I seem him being forced in to retirement next season.

I agree, a lot of teams didn't want him, at that salary, but if the Titans wanted him, which they clearly did, why not use him? I mean? Serious? You are just wasting him on the bench. I am not a Moss lover, but I do believe he can perform.

I do think it was funny he wanted to go to a playoff team, but now he is stuck...I think he is just being good, because he knows he is a free agent at the end of the season.

And the times that I did see him come on the field, they handed the ball off to Johnson and he "blocked"...

and it was laughable hearing the announcers talk about how he does a decent job of blocking.

Randy Moss is many things, a "blocker" is not one of them.

and it was laughable hearing the announcers talk about how he does a decent job of blocking.

Randy Moss is many things, a "blocker" is not one of them.

Matt Moron and co :rolleyes:

Saddest group of so called announcers the NFL has ever seen. WOW

Yeah, it seems like they didn't really know what they were doing when they signed him. They were down by two scores, and they finally bring him in to block on running plays?

It's sad to watch, too. At the beginning of the season I took it for granted that by the time Moss was done, he would be pass TO to be #2 in career receiving yards. He had a shot at being #2 in every recieving category behind Rice. But this season the yards gap has widened, and now TO has caught up and tied Moss in TDs, too.

It's hard to even remember that the guy caught 13 TDs and 1200+ yards last year.

Funny how none of the teams that he's been on this year "know how to use him". Revis' "slouch" comment is looking pretty accurate right about now. Moss gives full effort about 3 plays per game. I would cut/bench him too. I lost 2 FF games this year by just 2 points on days when Moss got me zero. Dropping him from my FF team last week was very theraputic!

He could probably get more targets and play time if his gloves were on his hands instead of his helmet ...

Funny how none of the teams that he's been on this year "know how to use him". Revis' "slouch" comment is looking pretty accurate right about now. Moss gives full effort about 3 plays per game. I would cut/bench him too. I lost 2 FF games this year by just 2 points on days when Moss got me zero. Dropping him from my FF team last week was very theraputic!

And he probably was picked up by another team right? Just like in real life he too will be picked up next year from a real NFL team ... poor poor team.

It's been widely reported that Randy Moss is usually one of the hardest working players (even in TN). Tennessee is a train wreck. People were saying the same thing prior to Randy going to NE - how did that work out? Seems the Moss haters love to keep hating. I'm not saying he's going to the Colts or Saints, but a team will sign him. Now how effective Randy will be is all up to the team and philosophy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i think he's done. He's not going to come back and play for crap money, and no team is going to give him big money. And he's well past the stage of his career where he can play for cheap 1 year in hopes of having a monster year and landing a big contract. I think we've seen the last of randy. The fact that he behaved in this manner in a contract year speaks volumes of his desire...

It's been widely reported that Randy Moss is usually one of the hardest working players

LMAO, I almost spit out my coffee!